Austinites exposed to the reality of vaccine dangers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After the Chief Scientist for the World Health Organization was caught on leaked footage admitting that vaccines can lead to death and long-term injury, Action 7 hit the streets to inform the public about this information that has been hidden from the public view.

Austinites Exposed To The Reality Of Vaccine Dangers

Live and learn or die or watch someone you love dying oh these vaccines are tying into more BS than most want to face .......... and a lot is being covered up.

After the Chief Scientist for the World Health Organization was caught on leaked footage admitting that vaccines can lead to death and long-term injury, Action 7 hit the streets to inform the public about this information that has been hidden from the public view.

Austinites Exposed To The Reality Of Vaccine Dangers

Live and learn or die or watch someone you love dying oh these vaccines are tying into more BS than most want to face .......... and a lot is being covered up.
After 20 plus years serving, I have taken more shots and vaccines in training and before overseas duty than a non-service member can possibly imagine, some very unpleasant. Nobody in my family has ever had a dangerous reaction. I understand it can be a hell of a way to find out you have a gene that makes you have a violently dangerous reaction or allergy. Maybe the answer is some king of genetic testing based on family history. I don't know, but vaccines are vital to the health of the human herd. Failure to vaccinate is why we are seeing a resurgence of diseases we had one time wiped out in this country. I am glad it was required when I was in elementary school.

Forum List

Back