Australia is smarter than 1/2 of the people in our country.

This is what they think of Biden down under:

There mod. Is that better?

JOE BIDEN: THE LAUGHING STOCK OF AMERICA. THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.
Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 9.32.28 AM.png

You people forget that the alternative to Biden is trump, a bigoted, ignorant, arrogant, and diseased failure.
I think we should drug and coherency test both of them on national TV but Biden wouldn't do that. MAGA

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is

What the fuck. You're a Democrat and worried about that? Obviously you're not

I support the Democratic Party as a direct result of the policies and conduct of the republican party, which has morphed into a party for dirty white trash only. Explain this.

Right. You support Democrat policies. Spreading violence and fear through American cities. Spreading California brown outs across the country due to environmental extremism. Building Federal debt to bail out blue State government unions. Driving US businesses offshore with taxes and regulations like Obama did.

Yeah man, gimme some of that
they like what's ours and bitch how we worked to earn it. that's all they are. they hate working people, any middle class family ought to know that. that's why they don't condemn the riots. they're happy seeing working folks suffer.

You people forget that the alternative to Biden is trump, a bigoted, ignorant, arrogant, and diseased failure.
I think we should drug and coherency test both of them on national TV but Biden wouldn't do that. MAGA

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is

I support the Democratic Party as a direct result of the policies and conduct of the republican party, which has morphed into a party for dirty white trash only. Explain this.

Right. You support Democrat policies. Spreading violence and fear through American cities. Spreading California brown outs across the country due to environmental extremism. Building Federal debt to bail out blue State government unions. Driving US businesses offshore with taxes and regulations like Obama did.

I never spread "violence and fear through American cities."Yes. I support most Democratic policies. I certainly can't support any republican ones. Everything from firing IGs. backing out of important treats and international organizations, refusing to testify to Congress, ripping up subpoenas, insisting on operating in secret and without oversight, fostering shabby religious cults that attack women and LGBTs and seeking to establish a religion, cancelling free speech, using government entities to "investigate" political rivals, separating and imprisoning families, continuously lying to the American People, turning a blind eye to the nefarious activities of right-wing groups., eddling in legitimate legal proceedings in which his cronies are defendants. I could go on. I'm having none of this.

The republicans need to get some decent policies and some decent candidates. And the republicans need to stop spending public money on stupidity, including trump's personal legal problems and his spending most of his time going back and forth in Air Force One to political rallies and golf outings. We need a president who speaks to ALL the people, honestly, not somebody who spends all of his time trying to blame the other political party. From the day he took office, all trump has done is to blame Democrats. He, by his own mouth, is the president of republicans only.

We need transparency in government, the executive branch acknowledging and cooperating with the right of Congress to oversee its activities, honesty, the appointment of only qualified people to fill executive-branch positions., strict adherence to the Constitution, our laws, and established and time-honored rules and procedures. You know: good government.

I never spread "violence and fear through American cities."Yes. I support most Democratic policies. I certainly can't support any republican ones. Everything from firing IGs. backing out of important treats and international organizations, refusing to testify to Congress, ripping up subpoenas, insisting on operating in secret and without oversight, fostering shabby religious cults that attack women and LGBTs and seeking to establish a religion, cancelling free speech, using government entities to "investigate" political rivals, separating and imprisoning families, continuously lying to the American People, turning a blind eye to the nefarious activities of right-wing groups., eddling in legitimate legal proceedings in which his cronies are defendants. I could go on. I'm having none of this.

The republicans need to get some decent policies and some decent candidates. And the republicans need to stop spending public money on stupidity, including trump's personal legal problems and his spending most of his time going back and forth in Air Force One to political rallies and golf outings. We need a president who speaks to ALL the people, honestly, not somebody who spends all of his time trying to blame the other political party. From the day he took office, all trump has done is to blame Democrats. He, by his own mouth, is the president of republicans only.

We need transparency in government, the executive branch acknowledging and cooperating with the right of Congress to oversee its activities, honesty, the appointment of only qualified people to fill executive-branch positions., strict adherence to the Constitution, our laws, and established and time-honored rules and procedures. You know: good government.

Lol...... just lol. Absolutely nobody buys that

So you were upset when Obama fired the ICs? Or that's yet another double standard?

It's funny how you say you support Democrat "policies," but then you have double standards all through this, which points to partisan, not policy

So you were upset when Obama fired the ICs? Or that's yet another double standard?

It's funny how you say you support Democrat "policies," but then you have double standards all through this, which points to partisan, not policy

Demoquacks thrive on the double standard.

They pull shit but if republicans do it they're like all "ahm"!!!

Yeah. Obama fired all the IGs. Sure. I've already stated some of the trump administration's policies and actions that I oppose adamantly. Are you able to own any or all of them?
BTW: Obama has been out of office for close to four years now. trump is in the White House, so trump is now the appropriate object of scrutiny, and he has amassed quite a record.

Yeah. Obama fired all the IGs. Sure. I've already stated some of the trump administration's policies and actions that I oppose adamantly. Are you able to own any or all of them?
BTW: Obama has been out of office for close to four years now. trump is in the White House, so trump is now the appropriate object of scrutiny, and he has amassed quite a record.

LOL. Bu-bu-bu-but W was the blame for the entire eight years of Obama. But as soon as Obama left office it was Trump's fault.

How do I get that gig where I have a job for eight years and and am never responsible for a damned thing?

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is. Why are you in love with a criminal/conman/sexual predator/adulterer/serial liar? Biden has dignity, intellect, gravitas, and honor. Your whore has not got any of these attributes. His parents must have raised him in a barroom or brothel.
You seem oddly obsessed with the word whore.

Wonder what part of your past that obsession stems from.

None. And I've never used it to describe anyone before trump. It seems to be used in our society as an expression of great contempt, so it fit the sort of degenerate, bottom-of-the-barrel type that trump is. He is the prototype of a filthy male.

We've had almost four years of the orange whor,his antics, and his telling people how great he is. Why are you in love with a criminal/conman/sexual predator/adulterer/serial liar? Biden has dignity, intellect, gravitas, and honor. Your whore has not got any of these attributes. His parents must have raised him in a barroom or brothel.
You seem oddly obsessed with the word whore.

Wonder what part of your past that obsession stems from.

None. And I've never used it to describe anyone before trump. It seems to be used in our society as an expression of great contempt, so it fit the sort of degenerate, bottom-of-the-barrel type that trump is. He is the prototype of a filthy male.

Yeah, from the party of Bill Clinton, his enabler Hillary and now creepy Joe touchy feely Biden. Your indignation is totally fake

LOL. Bu-bu-bu-but W was the blame for the entire eight years of Obama. But as soon as Obama left office it was Trump's fault.

How do I get that gig where I have a job for eight years and and am never responsible for a damned thing?

So trump isn't responsible for any of his conduct in office?

So trump isn't responsible for any of his conduct in office?

Sssaaawwwwwiiiiiiisssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's a sterike!

There is no possible way to get that out of what I said, government school educated failure

they like what's ours and bitch how we worked to earn it. that's all they are. they hate working people, any middle class family ought to know that. that's why they don't condemn the riots. they're happy seeing working folks suffer.

I got a lovely gift from my employer in celebration of my 35 years with the company. You think that the only people who work in this country are people who share your political views?

I got a lovely gift from my employer in celebration of my 35 years with the company. You think that the only people who work in this country are people who share your political views?
I never said that. I wrote demofks don’t like middle class

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And yet your sympathy doesn't go to the people who's businesses are being burned in blue inner cities and their employees who just lost their ability to feed themselves and their families? Pretty heartless of you

And yet your sympathy doesn't go to the people who's businesses are being burned in blue inner cities and their employees who just lost their ability to feed themselves and their families? Pretty heartless of you
She has no honor

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
As far as the American people are concerned none of this Biden stuff happened. Because the corrupt liberal news media are in the tank for the Dems, and refuse to report this, a majority of Americans remain unaware just how far gone Biden is.

Forum List

Back