Australian PM mocks Trump

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Trump hates to be laughed at.

Australian leader irked by leaked audio of him mocking Trump

"Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls. We are winning so much. We are winning like we have never won before," Turnbull said in a speech apparently recorded on a phone and broadcast by the Nine Network. The crowd laughed.

"We are winning in the polls. We are, we are - not the fake polls, not the fake polls - they're the one we're not winning in. We're winning in the real polls, you know, the online polls. They are so easy to win," he added to more laughter.

"Did you know that? I know that, did you know that? I kind of know that. I know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy..." Nine broadcast concluded.

Trump hates to be laughed at.

Australian leader irked by leaked audio of him mocking Trump

"Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls. We are winning so much. We are winning like we have never won before," Turnbull said in a speech apparently recorded on a phone and broadcast by the Nine Network. The crowd laughed.

"We are winning in the polls. We are, we are - not the fake polls, not the fake polls - they're the one we're not winning in. We're winning in the real polls, you know, the online polls. They are so easy to win," he added to more laughter.

"Did you know that? I know that, did you know that? I kind of know that. I know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy..." Nine broadcast concluded.

when the Chinese get rowdy whose skirt do the aussies cling to?

Think Guadalcanal and The Coral Sea.

There is another thread about this started many hours before but I will say..

Turnbull's remark was supposed to be light hearted , mocking both Trump and himself, but unfortunately Turnbull is an idiot who is always doing the wrong thing .

Turnbull is certainly incredibly stupid to speak this way of President Trump and a lot of Australians have already criticized this Turnbull moron.

What's not to mock? There's enough clinical material there to sustain a week-long psychology symposium.

Turnbull is a moron.

He does not represent Australia.

Turnbull's remark was supposed to be light hearted , mocking both Trump and himself, but unfortunately Turnbull is an idiot who is always doing the wrong thing .

Turnbull is certainly incredibly stupid to speak this way of President Trump and a lot of Australians have already criticized this Turnbull moron.
Sorry to disappoint Skye,not many Australians would criticize our Prime Minister at all,infact the opposite is the general opinion...Trumps the Idiot in our minds,methinks Trump is too thin skinned but we know he is a buffoon big time as he shows time and time again....It was a mocking joke and your Ambassador here thinks the same,Australians can laugh at themselves and it is part of our DNA as it were....anyhow how can anyone be stupid when speaking the relative truth.

You forget Trump kept our PM and American Veterans of the War in the Coral Sea for 7 hours whilst he was pissing around on his twitter account...Now that is Ignorant and Stupid, especially from someone who evaded National Service....You see The lovely Skye...You complain too quickly before putting your brain into gear.You know I think highly of you but there are always two sides to a coin....Turnbull(who is far from being an Idiot) was Joking whereas Trump was Ignorant and Rude....just sayin,steve...Turnbull completely represents Australians,"We still live to Enjoy ourselves,America these days lives to exist,and therein lies the difference..Skye have a great day and Lighten up and not Tighten Up

Last edited:

Sorry to disappoint Skye,not many Australians would criticize our Prime Minister at all,infact the opposite is the general opinion...Trumps the Idiot in our minds,methinks Trump is too thin skinned but we know he is a buffoon big time as he shows time and time again....It was a mocking joke and your Ambassador here thinks the same,Australians can laugh at themselves and it is part of our DNA as it were....anyhow how can anyone be stupid when speaking the relative truth.

You forget Trump kept our PM and American Veterans of the War in the Coral Sea for 7 hours whilst he was pissing around on his twitter account...Now that is Ignorant and Stupid, especially from someone who evaded National Service....You see The lovely Skye...You complain too quickly before putting your brain into gear.You know I think highly of you but there are always two sides to a coin....Turnbull(who is far from being an Idiot) was Joking whereas Trump was Ignorant and Rude....just sayin,steve

Turnbull is a freaking idiot.

that's it

no if or buts ok?

ok

You forget Trump kept our PM and American Veterans of the War in the Coral Sea for 7 hours whilst he was pissing around on his twitter account...Now that is Ignorant and Stupid, especially from someone who evaded National Service....You see The lovely Skye...You complain too quickly before putting your brain into gear.You know I think highly of you but there are always two sides to a coin....Turnbull(who is far from being an Idiot) was Joking whereas Trump was Ignorant and Rude....just sayin,steve

that's it

no if or buts ok?

ok
The Only Freak is the Don..and he is addicted to BUTTS

that's it

no if or buts ok?

ok
The Only Freak is the Don

No

The only freak is Turnbull.

That's how it is

that's it

no if or buts ok?

ok

No

That's how it is
No No

that's it

no if or buts ok?

ok

No

That's how it is
No No

NOOOOOOOOO :laugh: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What's not to mock? There's enough clinical material there to sustain a week-long psychology symposium.

what's not to mock???? you are a fool

Hardly.

I have always had you pegged for a savvy right-of-center, reasonably well-grounded type.

Your fervent support of The Creature - in light of his continued damage to his own party - is rather surprising to me.

Apparently, my earlier assessment was in error; at least in connection with your judgment about Herr Drumpf.

No accounting for taste, I suppose; nor gullibility, by the look of it.

Damned shame, really... what a waste.

Many of the right's support of the Phony President rests in their hatred of Obama and how his eight years of being President mocked them and their inability to do much about him.

what's not to mock???? you are a fool

Hardly.

I have always had you pegged for a savvy right-of-center, reasonably well-grounded type.

Your fervent support of The Creature - in light of his continued damage to his own party - is rather surprising to me.

Apparently, my earlier assessment was in error; at least in connection with your judgment about Herr Drumpf.

No accounting for taste, I suppose; nor gullibility, by the look of it.

Damned shame, really... what a waste.

And you are saying I am all that because of the fact I like Trump... that I like and approve of Donald Trump?

For me it's almost unbelievable that you think that way Kondor3

Unbelievable and incomprehensible:dunno:

Is anyone shocked? Trump and his swamp mutant administration are all clowns. We have become a comedy show for other countries.

And you liberals are the clowns and the puppets in that comedy show, which all the countries are laughing at.

I wonder if you ever are brave enough to face the truth that your "leaders" Globalists have been using you as pawns in their dirty and dangerous political show. BTW, one of the items of their agenda is decreasing the population. Are you ready to be used in that, liberal puppets? Seems like you do, since you are already supporting hunting Republicans in your country. Another step or two and your puppeteers will bring your country to the doors of a Civil war.

Forum List

Back