🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Austria orders nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated

And as far as I can see the "lock down" for not vaccinated people makes sense because they are the main reason for the spreading of the Sars-Co-V2 virus and the situaiosn in Austria is near to a catastrophe - and also Germany lost control over this damend stupid virus, because of damned stupid people who don't care about anyone. I guess in 2-3 weeks the Austrians will be able to solve this heavy problem.
If these people saw with their own eyes all these mountains of corpses about which storytellers from the media tell them, perhaps this situation would change, but since none of this exists in reality, no isolation occurs

for 2 years they have been saying that humanity is dying out from covid, italy has long since died, and so on, and people are tired of it for a long time

rupol2000

What about to say something about covid-19 in Middle Europe of the beginning winter in 2021 AD? I'm very interested in the opinions of ET's about this problem. Any concrete idea how to bring it under control again?

Usually, those who talk about deaths from the kovid make reservations that in fact there was oncology or heart problems or something else, I constantly observe this. Apparently all this falls into the statistics.

According to official statistics, mortality in Russia has increased significantly, but it did not increase from covid, but increased from various reasons not related to covid. This is the official statistics of Rosstat

I do not know how they compose it, but it is quite possible that if a byker crashes and ends up in intensive care, and they find antibodies, he ends up in the mortality statistics from covid. Almost all of my acquaintances had had covid and most of them learned about it only from tests for antibodies, they did not even have a temperature. Some have temporarily lost their fascination. And that's all I know. I do not know of a single reliable death from covid that I have seen with my own eyes.
And at the same time, I know about cases of paralysis and coma from vaccinations

Usually, those who talk about deaths from the kovid

Covid-19

make reservations that in fact there was oncology

Cancer?

or heart problems or something else, I constantly observe this.

With what kind of tentacle?

Apparently all this falls into the statistics.

Statistics? What is statistics when ambulances with covid-19 victims are together with other ambulances in a traffic holdup in front of a clinic and doctors have to decide who gets help and who not gets help?

According to official statistics, mortality in Russia

In Russia? Statistics? Who wrote it?

has increased significantly, but it did not increase from covid, but increased from various reasons not related to covid. This is the official statistics of Rosstat

Rosstat? A Russian institution for statistics? Independent from the Russian government?

I do not know how they compose it, but it is quite possible that if a byker crashes and ends up in intensive care, and they find antibodies, he ends up in the mortality statistics from covid.

That's a totally unimportant nonsense.

Almost all of my acquaintances had had covid

No one in my surrounding had covid-19 since it exists. In the last 2 weeks it started now with 2 people.

and most of them learned about it only from tests for antibodies, they did not even have a temperature.

I the moment in a clinic here: A 49 years old man. Nearly dead. They fight like crazy to save his life. He's not vaccinated.

Some have temporarily lost their fascination. And that's all I know.

The dead never tell a lot, isn't it?

I do not know of a single reliable death from covid that I have seen with my own eyes.

In the USA died more than 700,000, in Germany about 100,000. But not only death also "long covid" is a problem And I calculated if Germany will continue to do what it did (not) do the last 2 weeks then we will have in one year "only" another 100,000 dead people. The number is so "low" because of the vaccinated people- otherwise it woud be much more disastrous,.

And at the same time, I know about cases of paralysis and coma from vaccinations

What a nonsense. Covid-19 makes people sane and vaccinations make them sick? What about new glasses without Whiskey or Vodka?

Last edited:
Yes, I personally know when a person died of stomach cancer and everyone said that he died of covid.

What's totally unimportant if someone with a stomach cancer gets no place in an intensive care unit beause the intensive care unit is blocked from covid-19 victims.

That's why you believe in such data, I guess.
Except that I do not believe in the independence of general deaths from covid deaths. Using this method, you can create statistics for mortality from covid out of nothing.

What's totally unimportant if someone with a stomach cancer gets no place in an intensive care unit beause the intensive care unit is blocked from covid-19 victims.
For objective statistics, the real cause of his death is important. If he comes to the the statistics on deaths from covid, then it is a scam.

For objective statistics, the real cause of his death is important. ...

In your weird pseudo-example (which never had happened) it would had been be unimportant if it really had happened. And I told you with my possible example what's also a part of your stupid idea to fight against vaccinations for to protect a poor helpless virus against brutal human beings who like to give this virus not any chance to murder human beings.

Except that I do not believe in the independence of general deaths from covid deaths. Using this method, you can create statistics for mortality from covid out of nothing.

You trust in statistics which are 100% under control of the Russian government - but you do not trust in many different statistics from all over the world of many independent people and independent institutions? ... Hmmm. ... And Austria had been founded from the Romanians - that's why the pRussians from the house Habsburg had for centuries been emperors of the Holy Romanian Empire - what shows that Europe is a Slawic nation - and specially made the European Slawic Swede Donald Trump the USA to a province of Russia?

By the way: 200 years ago the Austrians called the Russians and Ukrainians "Ruthenen" (~'Ruthens') and the Prussians they called "Preussen". In the German language this both expressions give not any reference that the Prussians had any Slawic origin. It lived and live many different nations in the Balticum who came not only not from any Slawic root - they are even much older than the Slaws. Also the Germans there were and are everywhere much older than the Slaws. When the first Slaws appeared for example in the area of Prague there had lived Germanics 500 years ago before they came into this region. Meanwhile the world has genocided the Bohemians in the 20th century by mass-murder and the displacement of millions of people. Bohemia had once been one of the 7 most important German nations.

I guess you should perhaps first think about what you say in context of which facts and on which reasons and to whom - before you will joyfully sink down in happy end nightmares.

Now go and stop to use alcohol and drugs and make a vaccination. This will not only protect you - this will also help your people - whoever they are.

Last edited:
In the USA died more than 700,000, in Germany about 100,000.

In the communist shithole like The Country of Idiots ( former Germany) any death is a Covid death.
You should better stop spreading of lies, because your satanic 'governement' feeds German imbeciles with highly dosed Trotsky propaganda only.
Among the world presstitutes German ones are the most vicious and dishonest.
Together with the united satanists of ANTIFA-CSU-CDU-SPD-FDP-Greens-Lefts

You trust in statistics which are 100% under control of the Russian government -

There is no Russian Government, but the Jewish Mafia who rob and pillage the Russian People.
Anyone powerful around Putin including him is a galachian Jew.

Soon Russia will stand up against thieves and murders from Putin cabal and put them the Covid vaccine in ass.

In the communist shithole like The Country of Idiots ( former Germany) any death is a Covid death.
You should better stop spreading of lies, because your satanic 'governement' feeds German imbeciles with highly dosed Trotsky propaganda only.
Among the world presstitutes German ones are the most vicious and dishonest.
Together with the united satanists of ANTIFA-CSU-CDU-SPD-FDP-Greens-Lefts

Why do you still try to speak with me? Has the doctor in your psychiatric hospital no time for you? Don't worry: In the end everything will be good - and as long as it is still not good it is still not the end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back