🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Autopsy of former NFL player Glenn Foster suggests 'evidence of strangulation

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
The former New Orleans Saints defensive end died on Dec. 6 while in the custody of the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office in Alabama.
An independent autopsy into the death of Glenn Foster Jr., the former New Orleans Saints player who died in police custody, suggests there was evidence of strangulation, attorneys for the family said Friday.

The autopsy was conducted by Dr. Michael Baden, the former Chief Medical Examiner of New York City, who determined that Foster "did not die of natural causes," according to a statement posted on the Twitter page of civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump.
This kind of shit needs to end. Now.

Independent autopsy ....suggests evidence of strangulation? WTF does that mean?

This kind of shit needs to end. Now.
I say the exact same thing.

When is this going to stop?

It's getting crazy.

Do we need to provide etiquette classes to these blacks?

I know many do not grow up in homes with fathers.

These things simply do not come naturally for many people.

I would be all for a course in 'verbal judo', and perhaps another in proper, professional etiquette taught in the ghetto schools.

I say the exact same thing.

When is this going to stop?

It's getting crazy.

Do we need to provide etiquette classes to these blacks?

I know many do not grow up in homes with fathers.

These things simply do not come naturally for many people.

I would be all for a course in 'verbal judo', and perhaps another in proper, professional etiquette taught in the ghetto schools.
Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.
I think you proved my point.

The black has a distinct inability to engage in polite, civil dialogue.

Please, consider it.

Your world will open, and your options will broaden.

Agreed. It needs to stop.

"...he was arrested and booked in the Pickens County Jail on charges of reckless endangerment, attempting to elude police and resisting arrest..."
"...was rebooked two minutes later on charges of simple assault and third-degree robbery."

When will people start obeying the law?

For the 1,000th time I'm not black.
Oh...my bad.

Wow...I am so sorry man.

That was extremely rude, and offensive of me to call you black.

Probably better off calling you a murderer...just kidding...but still.

Sorry.

Ouch...asshole here!

Agreed. It needs to stop.

"...he was arrested and booked in the Pickens County Jail on charges of reckless endangerment, attempting to elude police and resisting arrest..."
"...was rebooked two minutes later on charges of simple assault and third-degree robbery."

When will people start obeying the law?
None of those things warrant execution.

None of those things warrant execution.
If you think the police are out to kill you (I don't), don't you think it would be wise to avoid criminal activity to not give police the opportunity to do so? Of course, thinking that criminals have the cognitive ability to understand this is useless. Criminals are criminals by nature and sometimes reap what they have sown, warranted or not.

Forum List

Back