Average Americans are hurting. According to the left they were left behind in favor of the rich!

What do you mean “oops how did this happen? “ What are you confused about?
Confused about why the left were so confident yet so wrong.
That is utterly american which is why your "two" sides have nothing but whining fecklessly about the "other".
So you are not American?

Why should anyone bother talking to you if that's the case?
haha, what’s the problem gramps? Can’t talk to somebody unless they are an American? What’s up with that?
The opinions of foreigners are irrelevant to American politics.
Born and raised in the same county of MO as Rush Limbaugh pard.

I don't disagree that Black Friday online sales are up. You posted that and I read it.

So we can take this in one of two directions now.

1) I asked you which Trump policies have created that increase.

or

2) You can share your information that says all spending is up 18% and we can discuss that.Your choice.
You'r going in circles. Pointless

The Trump economic crash never materialized, you lose. That was & still is the point of this thread as stated in the op. The fact that you want to play semantics & nibble around the edges only further proves my point.

How could a Trump crash occur if none of his policies have been implemented thus far?
You tell me. I wasn't the one that made the prediction, you retarded leftists did it all by yourselves.
You were all wrong, as usual

Link to where anyone said the economy would crash before his policies were actually implemented?

Oh let me guess, this is secret information that you will not be sharing either.

This is what could happen to the stock market if Donald Trump wins

How President Donald Trump will wreck the world economy

Donald Trump's first gift to the world will be another financial crisis

How the national debt could lead to another economic collapse

And we have diversion number 2 right on cue....

Nope, the "surge" you wish to celebrate = more indebtedness to ignore our economic reality.

Black Friday shoppers spend record $7.4 billion in second largest online sales day ever

Oops, how did this happen!?

Second biggest online shopping day in US history.
Mass consumption will save us.

How? Revisit The Powell Memorandum and the Trilateral Commission's publication A Crisis of Democracy.

View attachment 292504
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Link takes the data out to 2019, enjoy.
Step 1. Obfuscate with charts
Step 2. Derail the thread
Step 3. Troll wins

Oh no! Not charts!

That is utterly american which is why your "two" sides have nothing but whining fecklessly about the "other".
So you are not American?

haha, what’s the problem gramps? Can’t talk to somebody unless they are an American? What’s up with that?
I disagree. Diversity of opinions and perspectives can only add to a debate unless those opinions represent toxic views. Only the small and weak minded fight to limit speech.

Black Friday shoppers spend record $7.4 billion in second largest online sales day ever

How? Revisit The Powell Memorandum and the Trilateral Commission's publication A Crisis of Democracy.

View attachment 292504
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Step 3. Troll wins

Oh no! Not charts!
Do they disprove the op?

No?

Then what's the point? A chart can be made to bolster ANY position depending on what facts are used and how they are presented.

So you are not American?

I disagree. Diversity of opinions and perspectives can only add to a debate unless those opinions represent toxic views. Only the small and weak minded fight to limit speech.
Who's limiting his speech?

Gotta love when people manufacture arguments then knock them down and claim victory lol

View attachment 292504
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Step 3. Troll wins

Oh no! Not charts!
Do they disprove the op?

No?

Then what's the point? A chart can be made to bolster ANY position depending on what facts are used and how they are presented.
They show that societal wealth redistribution over the past half century is and has always been utterly bipartisan.

So you are not American?

Gotta love when people manufacture arguments then knock them down and claim victory lol
Born and raised in the same county of MO as Rush Limbaugh pard.

So you are not American?

you stopped engaging with the substance of the conversation to say that his opinion didn’t matter if he wasn’t an American. So not wanting to engage with a world of people based on where they live is absolutely limiting speech. I’m not manufacturing a thing

Sadly tens of millions are still paying for last year's Christmas shopping loans...never to get out of it. A cool experiment would be everyone not shopping. Save instead. Now that would be something neat to see.

View attachment 292504
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Step 3. Troll wins

Oh no! Not charts!
Do they disprove the op?

No?

One thing is for sure.

charts > no charts

Step 1. Laud one minuscule part of overall economics as a 'win'
Step 2. Disregard every 'fact' to the contrary as partisan
Step 3. label 'Step 2' posts as lefties, liberal, fake news, obama's spawn etc ad nasuem....

~S~

So you are not American?

Then why is Nazi Seb Gorka on Fox News giving his opinion?

And why is frog-faced Nigel Farange on Fox News giving his opinion?

So you are not American?

you stopped engaging with the substance of the conversation to say that his opinion didn’t matter if he wasn’t an American. So not wanting to engage with a world of people based on where they live is absolutely limiting speech. I’m not manufacturing a thing
I discounted his opinion before the subject of his nationality came up. It was my first response to him.

Nice try but still a fail.

Forum List

Back