Average Americans are hurting. According to the left they were left behind in favor of the rich!

You don’t know what ‘Repub’ is referring to? Or ‘Conservative’?
Who is the author of that thread? Why would he quote a "conservative" if he wasn't in agreement?

I notice you didn't question the video of Hillary making the same asinine prediction and she was the standard bearer of your party.
That's the trouble with you people who glomm onto a party.

haha, what’s the problem gramps? Can’t talk to somebody unless they are an American? What’s up with that?
The opinions of foreigners are irrelevant to American politics.
I disagree. Diversity of opinions and perspectives can only add to a debate unless those opinions represent toxic views. Only the small and weak minded fight to limit speech.
Who's limiting his speech?

Gotta love when people manufacture arguments then knock them down and claim victory lol
you stopped engaging with the substance of the conversation to say that his opinion didn’t matter if he wasn’t an American. So not wanting to engage with a world of people based on where they live is absolutely limiting speech. I’m not manufacturing a thing
I discounted his opinion before the subject of his nationality came up. It was my first response to him.

Nice try but still a fail.
Born and raised in the same county of MO as Rush Limbaugh pard.

Confused about why the left were so confident yet so wrong.
Confident about what?
Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession
The economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned in a New York Times opinion piece published early Wednesday.

Calling Trump the "mother of all adverse effects," the Nobel Prize-winning economist predicted that the GOP nominee's administration could quickly undo the progress that the markets around the world have made in the eight years since the financial crisis.

That is utterly american which is why your "two" sides have nothing but whining fecklessly about the "other".
So you are not American?

Why should anyone bother talking to you if that's the case?
haha, what’s the problem gramps? Can’t talk to somebody unless they are an American? What’s up with that?
Then why is Nazi Seb Gorka on Fox News giving his opinion?

And why is frog-faced Nigel Farange on Fox News giving his opinion?
Am I involved with engaging them?

Next dumb question?

That is utterly american which is why your "two" sides have nothing but whining fecklessly about the "other".
So you are not American?

Next dumb question?
You're not involved with engagement in anything.

Who is the author of that thread? Why would he quote a "conservative" if he wasn't in agreement?

I notice you didn't question the video of Hillary making the same asinine prediction and she was the standard bearer of your party.
What OP author? I didn’t look because it’s irrelevant.

what Hillary video? Do you think I bothered to click a link that was self-explanatory from the title?

Confident about what?
The economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned in a New York Times opinion piece published early Wednesday.

Calling Trump the "mother of all adverse effects," the Nobel Prize-winning economist predicted that the GOP nominee's administration could quickly undo the progress that the markets around the world have made in the eight years since the financial crisis.
We all know american capitalism tanks cyclically and that we're overdue.

What OP author? I didn’t look because it’s irrelevant.

what Hillary video? Do you think I bothered to click a link that was self-explanatory from the title?
Yes, gramps is convinced he's relevant to a yearning nation.

Confident about what?

Sounds like a legitimate argument for once. Reminds me of climate change hoaxes. Same statement applies there as well.

So you are not American?

Next dumb question?
You do prattle on about the same shyte do you not?

Confident about what?

Sounds like a legitimate argument for once. Reminds me of climate change hoaxes. Same statement applies there as well.
Thankfully all I need to do is sit and watch and wait.

Sadly tens of millions are still paying for last year's Christmas shopping loans...never to get out of it. A cool experiment would be everyone not shopping. Save instead. Now that would be something neat to see.
#donotshop has trended on twitter for days.
Yet somehow records were set anyways lol. Doing everything you can to take America down a notch

So you are not American?

Next dumb question?
What do you have to do with your comment “The opinions of foreigners are irrelevant to American politics”?

Forum List

Back