Awesome Americans!!! :)

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Congratulations to 3 brave Americans who have been hailed as heroes by the president of France!!! I love these guys! Thanks guys for saving possibly countless lives! :bow2:

France officials hail Americans as heroes for subduing gunman on train in Europe - CBS News

ARRAS, France -- One serves in the Air Force, another recently served in Afghanistan in the National Guard, another is studying physical therapy in California - and all three Americans are being hailed as heroes for tackling and disarming a gunman they happened to encounter on a high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris.

Air Force serviceman Spencer Stone remained hospitalized Saturday after being stabbed in the attack Friday night as the train traveled through Belgium, though the Pentagon said the injury was not life-threatening. A dual French-American citizen was also wounded as he was hit by chance by a gunshot on the train, which eventually stopped in Arras in northern France, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.

They saved a lot of people

No. They saved a lot of Europeans.... human beings who don't seem to believe in defending themselves. Lambs are meant to be slaughtered. It's their place jn the world

^^^

images

Have American conservatives been quick enough? Determined enough? Have you pandering losers been able to cliam these three guys as your own with your constant grandstanding threads?

Have American conservatives been quick enough? Determined enough? Have you pandering losers been able to cliam these three guys as your own with your constant grandstanding threads?

What crawled up your butt and died? I just wanted to start an appreciation thread for these guys putting their safety at risk to save lives. YOU are the loser here. So get lost if you don't have anything positive to add.

The gunman has alleged ties to ISIS too. One of the Americans was stabbed and injured but still went over to try and give medical aid to another injured passenger.

French train suspect carried two guns, lots of ammo - CNN.com

The suspect was identified as Ayoub El Khazzani, a Moroccan national whose DNA was already on file with Spanish authorities, French media reported, citing French official sources. A senior European counterterrorism official told CNN the suspect was linked to investigations into radical Islamist networks.

Four people were hurt in Friday's melee -- including Stone, who was cut by the attacker. He was released from the hospital on Saturday. A passenger suffered a gunshot wound, another suffered cuts to his neck and a fourth badly hurt his hand while breaking the glass to pull the emergency brake.

Dude, you're being way overly sensitive here. Why don't you try to celebrate the bravery of the three Americans without the usual bullshit spin.

Dude, you're being way overly sensitive here. Why don't you try to celebrate the bravery of the three Americans without the usual bullshit spin.

Some people just don't know when to "turn it off" so to speak. :D

No.....take a look at the forum. Its blatant.

What are you babbling about? I looked and saw only ONE other thread on this under Current Events. That thread was already poisoned by partisanship by douches like yourself.

My OP doesn't mention anything about partisanship fuckwad. Either give kudos to the heroes or fuck off. You won't be missed. :)

We needed this thread like we need a hole in the head. This story is two days old and there are a dozen threads just like it already. USMB conservatives trip over themselves trying to issue praise when shit like this happens. Why do you think that is?

My OP doesn't mention anything about partisanship fuckwad. Either give kudos to the heroes or fuck off. You won't be missed. :)

It's not JUST YOUR THREAD. Try understanding the pointbI am making.

We needed this thread like we need a hole in the head. This story is two days old and there are a dozen threads just like it already. USMB conservatives trip over themselves trying to issue praise when shit like this happens. Why do you think that is?

Well, you are welcome to NOT READ IT. Now, shoo fly.

I don't care about your point. I started this thread because I thought it was a good story. Anything else is irrelevant to me.

I don't care about your point. I started this thread because I thought it was a good story. Anything else is irrelevant to me.

It's a great story. You scooped everyone. Well done!

It's a great story. You scooped everyone. Well done!

Who cares? That wasn't my point. I am excited and happy about what these guys did. If you have a problem with that, well then you have problems. Like you have been told, you are free to bypass it and NOT read or contribute. Now, get lost. You are already ruining my thread.

Forum List

Back