AWFUL!… MSM SILENT After News Breaks That Obama Was AWOL As Americans Were Slaughte

And let's not even get into how that stupid idiot Condoleeza Rice dropped the ball on August 6, 2001. Please, you bunch of idiots, spare me.

And let's not even get into how that stupid idiot Condoleeza Rice dropped the ball on August 6, 2001. Please, you bunch of idiots, spare me.

It appears that the other Rice did a worse job. Not only lying on five different TV programs, but then covering for Maobama after her lies. Essentially cutting from the job she coveted Sec. of State. But Hey! she took one for Maobama the rest of the lemmings like you should protect her. Never mind that Condi has not been involved in politics for the last 4 years while Suzi is up to her shoulders in lying for her president.

It appears that the other Rice did a worse job. Not only lying on five different TV programs, but then covering for Maobama after her lies. Essentially cutting from the job she coveted Sec. of State. But Hey! she took one for Maobama the rest of the lemmings like you should protect her. Never mind that Condi has not been involved in politics for the last 4 years while Suzi is up to her shoulders in lying for her president.

John McCain can't stand Susan Rice and so you stupid righties went along with his excuse for an attack on her.

So what if Condi Rice hasn't been in politics for 4 years. The blood of 3000 people is on her hands, toots.

John McCain can't stand Susan Rice and so you stupid righties went along with his excuse for an attack on her.

So what if Condi Rice hasn't been in politics for 4 years. The blood of 3000 people is on her hands, toots.
-----------------------------
Are you now claiming with a straight face that Suzi Rice did not lie before five (5) TV programs on national TV to cover Maobama for the deaths of an American Ambassador and three of his colleagues?

BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!!

Keep pushing it right wingers. The majority of America doesnt give a fuck. And thats why you folks lost.
don't worry we will !! we will continue to do so in honor of the brave heroes that were told to stand down ,but decided to go on their own to protect innocent people !! and i guarantee you the heroes that sacrificed themselves were not cowardly libbs.

Then quit using their graves as a soapbox for your crackpot partisan conspiracy theories and gratuitous Obama bashing.

Oh shut the fuck up you raging Hypocrite. You assholes are more than Happy to use the Bodies of Dead Americans as your soap box when ever you think it will benefit you.

How many times are you going to post this under different titles...?

How many times will it have to be posted before you guys admit the O admin dropped the ball?

Whether he did or didnt, the point is, most Americans dont give a fuck about what happened in a country we shouldnt even be in. Fuck it. The average American who is trying to find a way to pay their constantly rising food, power, gas bills......just dont fucking care what happened with a bunch of angry Muslims at an embassy in Northern Africa. They care about putting chicken and rice on their kid's plates, and buying fuel to drive to work.

But, the GOP keeps pushing Benghazi. PROOF they care far more about destroying Obama than they do helping Americans.

So you have NO problem with Obama lying to you about what a GREAT terrorist fighter he is so he can get re-elected because that's what he did with Benghazi!
By diverting attention from the fact it was a TERRORIST attack because he wanted stupid voters like you to think "oh yea... well Obama caught Osama and that ends terrorists"! Well obviously it was planned terrorist attack... DUH on 9/11/2012 do you think was a coincidence?

NO dumb f..ks like you who don't have any comprehension of what "photoOptics" were in play when they administration PUSHED the video as the cause was the audience Obama was playing to! You and other idiots are liking audience watching a magician who has you WATCHING what HE WANTS you to watch!
Thus you go around like these classic Obama supporters which I can't imagine anyone wanting to be associated with idiots like these:

Or if Obama has a stash... why is he asking us to pay for payroll taxes?

Obama has a stash of cash..
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person...
...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

-----------------------------
Are you now claiming with a straight face that Suzi Rice did not lie before five (5) TV programs on national TV to cover Maobama for the deaths of an American Ambassador and three of his colleagues?

She stated what she knew at the time. She didn't lie.

If you will remember September 12, 2001 correctly we couldn't get a straight answer as to who was behind the attacks on the WTC. Condi Rice was busy shredding the August PDBs in her office. Remember Bush standing on the rubble with the bullhorn? Was he lying? Oh, that's right. You can't remember shit from 2000-2009.

AWFUL!… MEDIA SILENT After News Breaks That Obama Was AWOL As Americans Were Slaughtered Needlessly in Benghazi​

by Jim Hoft
February 7, 2013

Today we learned the absolutely astonishing news…
Barack Obama was AWOL when Americans were under attack and murdered needlessly in Benghazi.
He was nowhere to be found.
He had one short conversation with CIA Director Leon Panetta… And that was it.
He went AWOL.
While Four Americans Were Slaughtered Needlessly in Benghazi.

**snip**

Continue reading: -->
AWFUL!? MEDIA SILENT After News Breaks That Obama Was AWOL As Americans Were Slaughtered Needlessly in Benghazi | The Gateway Pundit

Interesting........................some idiot douchebag who thinks that watching "Rambo" movies qualifies them to use the same language as the military does.

"A.W.O.L" is an acronym which stands for "Absent With Out Leave", which means that your command doesn't know where you are, nor do they have their command's permission to be absent.

Obama has never been outside of being able to be contacted, nor has he ever been absent from his role as President. We can always find out where he's at if necessary, as he's followed around by staff and the secret service.

Going AWOL means that nobody can find you, nor do they know where you're at.

You're one of those civilian idiots who likes to use military lingo because you think it makes you look more "macho", ain't ya?

A solder goes home on leave, and doesn't come back when he's supposed to. He's considered AWOL, but they still know where he is. It doesn't always mean he's off the radar, he's just not where he's supposed to be at that time....Obama wasn't where he was supposed to be at the time of Benghazi, his party in Vegas was more important.

Obviously, you've never been in the military, or you wouldn't have made such a stupid statement.

Going AWOL doesn't mean that they know where you are at, although, one of the pieces of information that is sent in when the message is typed to let the service know a member is missing is their home addresses from their Record of Emergency Data (Page 2) of a Navy service record.

I don't know what the other services call that form, just what the Navy does, as I was a Personnelman for 20 years in the Navy.

And yeah..................going AWOL DOES mean that you're off the radar of your service. Otherwise, if they knew where you were at (like in a hospital or jail), they would count you as being absent, but they'd also know where you were. Jail time counts as Unauthorized Abscence, hospital time counts as sick leave or bedrest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back