AWFUL!… MSM SILENT After News Breaks That Obama Was AWOL As Americans Were Slaughte

Obama wouldn't have gotten 4000+ Americans killed in Iraq.

How many did he get killed? The figure of 4,486 represents the number of dead from 2003 and 2012. That includes obama years.

But, obama's real success isn't Iraq. It's Afghanistan where 60% of all troops killed were killed after obama took office. obama exceeded what Bush did in 8 years, in only 3-1/2 years.

Grim Milestone: Over Twice as Many U.S. Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan Under Obama In 3 1/2 Years Than Did Under Bush in 8 Years ? Media Silent | The Gateway Pundit

obama's not done killing Americans yet. He'd like to shove a few thousand over to Syria to help Al Quaeda secure the country.

Obama opposed the Iraq war. Zero would have died in Iraq had Obama been president.

come on Obama defenders of the royal incompetent???
You mean to say Obama had one meeting, no follow up and obviously as incompetent as he his incompetent administration stood by while 4 Americans were brutalized and murdered!
Somewhere I heard a red hot steel rod was used on the Ambassador and I don't understand ANY one much less the President standing by and doing NOTHING! And much less finding out!
So much for the compassionate Christian Obama!

I want to hear General Ham under oath say who ordered him to stand-down.

I want to hear under oath who ordered the CIA guys to stand-down

I want to hear under oath, who ordered admiral Gaouette to stand-down.

I want to hear under oath who ordered the Delta Force team to stand-down.

There were several viable rescue options but someone let those four Americans die.

Who was it?

Last edited:
the night of the Ben Gazi attack, there was an "All You Can Eat Special" at the local Sambo's Chicken & Ribs Restaurant 4 miles from the White House, more urgent crisis for Moochelle and "The One".

Someone has to order all evidence in the Benghazi episode be declassified and allow the shit storm to develop. We are all big boys. We can handle it. And it's not as if no one knows...including the Muzzies.

MSNBC ... Morons, Saps, Nincompoops, BearCrappers, (hmm, can't say "The C Word" here on Live Television) ands that's why the Ben Gazi wasn't on PMS-NBC 24-7 as a leading story.

Fox News national security analyst KT McFarland questioned the Obama administration’s commitment to keeping peace in the Middle East, especially as Israel and Iran appear poised for war.

“Where is the administration?” McFarland asked Fox News’ Bill Hemmer. “Are they a strong supporter of Israel? They talk about it, but they don’t act like it. They tell Iran no nuclear weapons, but what are they going to do to stop Iran? I think all these things are coming together in one place.”

McFarland: Obama AWOL as Israel, Iran prepare for war - BizPac Review

Obama wouldn't have gotten 4000+ Americans killed in Iraq.

How many did he get killed? The figure of 4,486 represents the number of dead from 2003 and 2012. That includes obama years.

But, obama's real success isn't Iraq. It's Afghanistan where 60% of all troops killed were killed after obama took office. obama exceeded what Bush did in 8 years, in only 3-1/2 years.

Grim Milestone: Over Twice as Many U.S. Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan Under Obama In 3 1/2 Years Than Did Under Bush in 8 Years ? Media Silent | The Gateway Pundit

obama's not done killing Americans yet. He'd like to shove a few thousand over to Syria to help Al Quaeda secure the country.

That's because once Obama was elected, Afghanistan knew they could do whatever they wanted and Obama would do nothing. Once our military started being murdered by the people they were training, Obama should have brought them ALL home! I don't remember ever hearing that he even made a comment on those murders.......

That's because once Obama was elected, Afghanistan knew they could do whatever they wanted and Obama would do nothing. Once our military started being murdered by the people they were training, Obama should have brought them ALL home! I don't remember ever hearing that he even made a comment on those murders.......

exactly...

the Taliban have basically won the war in Afghanistan......BO has sent the signal loud and clear to the Islamists that he pretty much won't protect our people....whether military OR civilian.....

gosh....it's almost as if he's on THEIR side.......:eusa_whistle:

Fox News national security analyst KT McFarland questioned the Obama administration’s commitment to keeping peace in the Middle East, especially as Israel and Iran appear poised for war.

“Where is the administration?” McFarland asked Fox News’ Bill Hemmer. “Are they a strong supporter of Israel? They talk about it, but they don’t act like it. They tell Iran no nuclear weapons, but what are they going to do to stop Iran? I think all these things are coming together in one place.”

Can "keeping the peace" be defined as paving the way for war?

At first blush, it seems odd that conservatives (particularly social conservatives) want the US to be Israel's hand puppet when it comes to war. But when one stops to consider that they're chomping at the bit to usher in Armageddon (and hence, the Second Coming of the Lord), maybe it's not so odd after all. I think that's all the more reason to proceed with caution in order to pursue America's best self-interest, and not the primary self interest of Israel and/or the religious extremists from several countries.

At first blush, it seems odd that conservatives (particularly social conservatives) want the US to be Israel's hand puppet when it comes to war. But when one stops to consider that they're chomping at the bit to usher in Armageddon (and hence, the Second Coming of the Lord), maybe it's not so odd after all. I think that's all the more reason to proceed with caution in order to pursue America's best self-interest, and not the primary self interest of Israel and/or the religious extremists from several countries.

^ That

Plus this screamingeagle dude doesn't seem to remember that the President reached out to engage/negotiate bringing Iran into the family of nations in his FIRST-TERM. Quelle surprise that screamingeagle dude forgot that. :rolleyes: Of course Rightists prefer using people's kids in wars & enriching defense contractors and not paying for the whole mess when the bill comes due but rather blaming Democrats when the shit blows up in their faces :)

Last edited:

bullcrap.....take your armageddon conspiracy and shove it......Israel has been the sole democratic light in the middle east desert and our friend and ally in the region for years and years....

what IS IT you don't understand about standing up for allies and friends......?

Benghazi.. Where was "Waldo".. I mean Obama???
According to the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood he was watching the LIVE video feed of the Americans being killed. So you are saying the CON$ were lying all the time they said that but they should be believed now.

Forum List

Back