🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AZ Republic gets death threats after Clinton endorcememt !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
But but how can this be? It's the left that's violent and against free speech!!!

The Az went dem for the first time since forever. And the trumpets ain't happy!

Arizona newspaper responds to threats after Clinton endorsement

According to Parrish, the backlash was swift and extreme. One person threatened the lives of the paper’s journalists by suggesting they might die in a car bomb like Republic reporter Don Bolles had 40 years ago. Others said they wanted the Republic to be shut down or burned down, or that that they wished it would cease operations under a new president. Some critics spit on or bullied young people selling subscriptions door-to-door. “Hacks,” “losers” and “un-American” were other insults hurled at the paper for not endorsing Trump, she said.

But but how can this be? It's the left that's violent and against free speech!!!

According to Parrish, the backlash was swift and extreme. One person threatened the lives of the paper’s journalists by suggesting they might die in a car bomb like Republic reporter Don Bolles had 40 years ago. Others said they wanted the Republic to be shut down or burned down, or that that they wished it would cease operations under a new president. Some critics spit on or bullied young people selling subscriptions door-to-door. “Hacks,” “losers” and “un-American” were other insults hurled at the paper for not endorsing Trump, she said.
Not surprised....this is how the Drumpfsters roll.

Let's hope nobody firebombs them....like the GOP was in NC :rolleyes:
Before 24 hours had passed democrats crowdfunded $13,000 dollars for repairs, I wonder what would happen if things were reversed?

Bu they weren't now were they? I'm sure only demoquacks donated, you're such a sheeple
I can easily see someone as nasty as you calling in death threats since you constantly spit on kindness and mercy.

Before 24 hours had passed democrats crowdfunded $13,000 dollars for repairs, I wonder what would happen if things were reversed?

Bu they weren't now were they? I'm sure only demoquacks donated, you're such a sheeple
I can easily see someone as nasty as you calling in death threats since you constantly spit on kindness and mercy.

Yeah right, anyone using a screenname after Occupy is a bona fide loser and taker. Absolutely no use to society. Now run along with your nonsense and lunacy, troll

Yeah right, anyone using a screenname after Occupy is a bona fide loser and taker. Absolutely no use to society. Now run along with your nonsense and lunacy, troll
Someone who actually appreciated kindness, mercy and the other Christian virtues would have said something to deny my characterization of your consistently horrible attitude on this board. .

Someone who actually appreciated kindness, mercy and the other Christian virtues would have said something to deny my characterization of your consistently horrible attitude on this board. .

Yeah well I'm not a meek Christian, more the Crusader type so save your outrage

Very well, there is a very convenient way make sure your hate does not pollute my day anymore. If you had ever shown a glimmer of humanity I would not be putting you on ignore at long last. I really don't like doing it but it's SOP with me when I encounter someone who is here just to satisfy their twisted little sadistic streak, so long horrible person.

No conservative will ever endorse a career politician, if they do they are not a conservative. Fact

Very well, there is a very convenient way make sure your hate does not pollute my day anymore. If you had ever shown a glimmer of humanity I would not be putting you on ignore at long last. I really don't like doing it but it's SOP with me when I encounter someone who is here just to satisfy their twisted little sadistic streak, so long horrible person.

fWx327.gif

Hmm good point . Your right. The whole bombing seems like an inside job by republicans .
By the GOP establishment.... they are all spineless and cowardly

No conservative will ever endorse a career politician, if they do they are not a conservative. Fact

That doesn't make sense .

Only rookie politicians can be conservative ?

That doesn't make sense .

Only rookie politicians can be conservative ?
Someone that has a real job not a civilian federal job, and if we had single term limits we would cut down corruption like night and day. Fact

Forum List

Back