B list celebs band together to beg electors to vote against Trump

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
ROTFLOL!!!

The desperation of the left this post-election continues to amaze even me !

Looking back though, remember how the left refused to acknowledge Bush won the 2000 election. They did the same in 2004, If it's close the election was stolen. Boo hoo! They're doing the same thing again, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Celebrities beg electors to be ‘heroes’ and vote against Trump

Celebrities are teaming up to beg Republicans in the Electoral College to vote against President-elect Donald Trump, pledging their “respect” for potential “heroes.”

A slew of other has-been and B- or C-list celebs have piled on, calling for 37 “conscientious Republican electors” to swing the Dec. 19 Electoral College vote away from Trump. The Republican is expected to win 306 votes — more than the 270 necessary to win — based on the results from last month’s general election.

“Republican members of the Electoral College, this message is for you,” begins a preachy Martin Sheen. “As you know, our Founding Fathers built the Electoral College to safeguard the American people from the dangers of a demagogue and to ensure that the presidency only goes to someone who is to an ’eminent degree and down with the requisite qualifications.'”

“I’m not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton,” some in the video say — just don’t vote for Trump.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/celebrities-beg-electors-to-be-heroes-and-vote-against-trump/

Idling.jpg

ROTFLOL!!!

Looking back though, remember how the left refused to acknowledge Bush won the 2000 election. They did the same in 2004, If it's close the election was stolen. Boo hoo! They're doing the same thing again, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Celebrities are teaming up to beg Republicans in the Electoral College to vote against President-elect Donald Trump, pledging their “respect” for potential “heroes.”

A slew of other has-been and B- or C-list celebs have piled on, calling for 37 “conscientious Republican electors” to swing the Dec. 19 Electoral College vote away from Trump. The Republican is expected to win 306 votes — more than the 270 necessary to win — based on the results from last month’s general election.

“Republican members of the Electoral College, this message is for you,” begins a preachy Martin Sheen. “As you know, our Founding Fathers built the Electoral College to safeguard the American people from the dangers of a demagogue and to ensure that the presidency only goes to someone who is to an ’eminent degree and down with the requisite qualifications.'”

“I’m not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton,” some in the video say — just don’t vote for Trump.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/celebrities-beg-electors-to-be-heroes-and-vote-against-trump/

I thought they all moved to Canada?

BTW, I think Clinton would have won had they not threatened to leave. Hell, we voted FOR THEM TO LEAVE.

how embarrassing to be them, aye?

ROTFLOL!!!

I thought they all moved to Canada?

BTW, I think Clinton would have won had they not threatened to leave. Hell, we voted FOR THEM TO LEAVE.

how embarrassing to be them, aye?

To my knowledge, none of the ones who claimed they would move have stood by their word. We'll see if they are simply waiting until Trump is officially president.

Imagine the outrage there would be in Hollywood if a group of celebs made a serious presentation to try to talk electors out of casting their votes for Hillary had she won the election.
They would be called anarchists.

ROTFLOL!!!

That's the only stance any patriot can have now that a mockery of a man has taken the White House using promises to seek out and punish American citizens for their cultural views and ways of life.

ROTFLOL!!!

That's the only stance any patriot can have now that a mockery of a man has taken the White House using promises to seek out and punish American citizens for their cultural views and ways of life.

He's a "mockery of a man" in your opinion, and as the winner of the election he now deserves his chance to lead this country.

And just to remind everyone:

justtobeclear-600x435.jpg

Forum List

Back