Babies Narrowly Escape Rock Attack

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
On Saturday night, one Israeli driver after another fell victim to an ambush near Wadi Harmiya, near Shilo in the Binyamin region. Beginning at 1 a.m., Palestinian Authority Arab attackers waiting near the road hurled a barrage of stones at passing cars with Israeli license plates.

Among those targeted by the attackers was the Shlissel family from Ariel. Mother Ayelet was driving, while her husband sat in the passenger seat and the couple’s three young children slept in the back seat.

Ayelet Shlissel recalled the attack in an interview Sunday with Arutz Sheva.

“We passed Wadi Harmiya and suddenly I heard the boom,” she said. “My husband was hit by a rock and fell onto me.”

“After a few seconds he came to, and he checked to see that everyone was OK,” she recalled. He husband would later require hospital care.

They did not stop to fully assess the damage, but simply left the scene as quickly as possible, she said. She realized the danger they had been in only after reaching the Eli junction and stopping to report the attack to security forces.

There, they saw how large the stone that had hit her husband had been, and saw that a smaller stone had hit the carseat in which their four-month-old daughter was sleeping. “I don’t want to think what would have happened if the [large] rock had hit the baby,” she said.

Resizer.ashx

Resizer.ashx

Resizer.ashx

Babies Narrowly Escape Rock Attack - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

------------

Thank God, no losses this time!

On Saturday night, one Israeli driver after another fell victim to an ambush near Wadi Harmiya, near Shilo in the Binyamin region. Beginning at 1 a.m., Palestinian Authority Arab attackers waiting near the road hurled a barrage of stones at passing cars with Israeli license plates.

Among those targeted by the attackers was the Shlissel family from Ariel. Mother Ayelet was driving, while her husband sat in the passenger seat and the couple’s three young children slept in the back seat.

“We passed Wadi Harmiya and suddenly I heard the boom,” she said. “My husband was hit by a rock and fell onto me.”

“After a few seconds he came to, and he checked to see that everyone was OK,” she recalled. He husband would later require hospital care.

They did not stop to fully assess the damage, but simply left the scene as quickly as possible, she said. She realized the danger they had been in only after reaching the Eli junction and stopping to report the attack to security forces.

There, they saw how large the stone that had hit her husband had been, and saw that a smaller stone had hit the carseat in which their four-month-old daughter was sleeping. “I don’t want to think what would have happened if the [large] rock had hit the baby,” she said.

Babies Narrowly Escape Rock Attack - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

------------

maybe someday the palestinians will be able to thank god when they hear a boom and it will only be rocks and not an israeli jet dropping its payload on innocents babies, children, and civilians.

settlers should keep their children and themselves out of war zones. settlers should not create war zones.

LOL...how're those "jew only" roads workin' out for you?

------------

maybe someday the palestinians will be able to thank god when they hear a boom and it will only be rocks and not an israeli jet dropping its payload on innocents babies, children, and civilians.

settlers should keep their children and themselves out of war zones. settlers should not create war zones.

"Why did she cross the street so late at night, and in a dark alley? It's nothing but her fault that she got raped"....:eusa_whistle:

------------

"Why did she cross the street so late at night, and in a dark alley? It's nothing but her fault that she got raped"....:eusa_whistle:

excuse me, but i don't subscribe to your israeli logic.

how about this..."if someone breaks into my house, steals what little i have when they have plenty, and threatens the well being of my cbildren, then they are in for a fight."

if your dumb ass settlers think dragging their kids along for protection while they commit their crimes against humanity, then that is sad but quit whining to me about it. whine to them.

you fugs are always crying "we had to kill the children. their parents use them as human shields. the kids in gaza got nowhere to hide. the israeli kids in the west bank on the special jews only roads do not have to be there. i/m beginning to think y'all just sacrifice them for the propaganda value.

Some things never change. Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Israeli's throw rocks as well.

Good point Coyote. Since you know that muslims sneak into
houses and slit the throats of babies----it is clear that you advocate
the same actions by Israelis---or by jews---or by hindus or buddhists.

I like your approach. In response to the bombing of the
buddhist statuary---in Afghanistan---and the Mumbai action
comitted by muslims----a very logical approach would be
the storming of Mecca by a few hundred thousand hindus
and buddhists----the pig feces besmearing of te "kabaa' and
obscene mutilation murders of a few hundred thousand muslims.

for the record----your side has been flinging rocks at jews for
more than a thousand years-----doing so is legal in shariah law.
Return slinging by jews is a capital crime-----but I do like your
approach-----DO WHAT THEY DO -----lots. It would
be a good idea if civilized countries rendered rock
throwing a CAPITAL CRIME FOR MUSLIMS
I am most impressed by your implied endosement
the rape of little girls ----beheading and tossing the
little heads into the gutters

I have no doubt that some jew in germany must have
murdered someone in the course of history which by
your logic justfied Auschwitz. I support INTERNATIONAL
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR LOGIC

a relative of my husband was dismemembered and
spread all over his back yard and nearby field in the islamic
manner in the mid 1940s---somewhere near the city of
rishon l'tzion. I will let him know that he and our sons now
have a right to so deal with arab youth

Some things never change. Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Only as price tag, they do.

I find it funny that people complain non-stop about "price tag", but never take to mind that price tag is the result, not the problem.

No. It's not "only" as price tag - settlers routinely throw stones at Palestinian villagers - stop trying to white wash it.

I find it funny that people complain non-stop about "price tag", but never take to mind that price tag is the result, not the problem.

No. It's not "only" as price tag - settlers routinely throw stones at Palestinian villagers - stop trying to white wash it.

Throwing stones it is not what I refer to when I say "price tag".

Throwing stones is violence, no matter who does it.

Price tag has started in graffiti, and ends there,

I don't see any justification to tolerate hurting innocent, because it will be hypocritical of me, since I see rock-throwers as terrorists

However, grafitti is a different issue.

And I think its over-rated how people see it.

When a 3 year old is stoned almost to death, a father of five is brutally killed, our people are angry, of course they react.

And the graffiti writings are the result. you know what? Not only many here tolerant this, but some do think it's a good thing. Because when the police does nothing, it's up to the youth to do something.

And if all wars will start and end with spraying on walls, I will bless God every single day!

But spraying is harmless, and that's our answer to them.

That as long as it doesn't come to harming the innocent, because in that case we're no better than those barbarians.

Throwing stones it is not what I refer to when I say "price tag".

Throwing stones is violence, no matter who does it.

Price tag has started in graffiti, and ends there,

I don't see any justification to tolerate hurting innocent, because it will be hypocritical of me, since I see rock-throwers as terrorists

However, grafitti is a different issue.

And I think its over-rated how people see it.

When a 3 year old is stoned almost to death, a father of five is brutally killed, our people are angry, of course they react.

And the graffiti writings are the result. you know what? Not only many here tolerant this, but some do think it's a good thing. Because when the police does nothing, it's up to the youth to do something.

And if all wars will start and end with spraying on walls, I will bless God every single day!

But spraying is harmless, and that's our answer to them.

That as long as it doesn't come to harming the innocent, because in that case we're no better than those barbarians.

Grafitti is harmless - sort of (I would disagree in that it terrorizes people who have no idea how far it will go). However - Price Tags don't stop at grafitti - they've included arson and violent attacks on people and property.

I have to wonder how often is grafitti the prelude to stones through windows, arson and increasingly violent activity?

The blood of Adelle Biton was not avenged by stones or arsons. Only Graffiti.

Adva Biton specifically asked for no bloodshed by the settlers.

What an amazing woman!

"On Saturday night, one Israeli driver after another fell victim to an ambush near Wadi Harmiya, near Shilo in the Binyamin region. Beginning at 1 a.m., Palestinian Authority Arab attackers waiting near the road hurled a barrage of stones at passing cars with Israeli license plates. Among those targeted (by chance) by the attackers was the Shlissel family from Ariel. Mother Ayelet was driving, while her husband sat in the passenger seat and the couple’s three young children slept in the back seat.

Ayelet Shlissel recalled the attack in an interview Sunday with Arutz Sheva. “We passed Wadi Harmiya and suddenly I heard the boom,” she said. “My husband was hit by a rock and fell onto me.” “After a few seconds he came to, and he checked to see that everyone was OK,” she recalled. He husband would later require hospital care.

There, they saw how large the stone that had hit her husband had been, and saw that a smaller stone had hit the carseat in which their four-month-old daughter was sleeping. “I don’t want to think what would have happened if the [large] rock had hit the baby,” she said."

it is very disturbing that mentally disturbed people are 'running around free' and hiding in the dark, by the side of the road hurling large stones at passing cars. have they really been identified as PA arab attackers ? do all of these drivers who have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, ALL leave the scene of an accident ? at any point, have these PA people
thquote.gif
"claim responsibility" - no details in the story. but it is a very sick act. these stone-throwers, a total disregard for human life. but it's not terrorism.

“On Saturday night, one Israeli driver after another fell victim to an ambush near Wadi Harmiya, near Shilo in the Binyamin region. Beginning at 1 a.m., Palestinian Authority Arab attackers waiting near the road hurled a barrage of stones at passing cars with Israeli license plates. Among those targeted by the attackers was the Shlissel family from Ariel. Mother Ayelet was driving, while her husband sat in the passenger seat and the couple’s three young children slept in the back seat.”

At that time of night, (1 a.m.) is it that her husband didn’t know how to drive ? I guess I’m old-fashioned, wife & children, driving in car, it's 1.a.m, a quiet, desolate road (there was no mention of witnesses)… the “husband” should have been the one driving at that time of night -- unless there was a really good reason. He got sick and couldn’t drive, or he’s handicapped…..or some logical, valid reason that “he can’t drive”). Also, it’s 2013, between the two of them, they didn’t have a cell phone on them ? (“stopping to report the attack to security forces”) obviously, they can afford a car, insurance, gas…..another thing: what kind of a system do you people have there ? it’s very weird – you mean you don’t have a “number” to dial in case of an emergency like this one !!??

“They did not stop to fully assess the damage, but simply left the scene as quickly as possible, she said. She realized the danger they had been in only after reaching the Eli junction and stopping to report the attack to security forces.”

as she was driving to alert security forces, i can't believe they didn't have a cell phone and he didn't call as they were fleeing the scene ?? it makes no sense [to me] they had no cell phone on them while traveling with 3 kids ???

this was a serious crime. i find it an odd practice people leave the scene of an accident (and it's allowed) ?? no reprimands for fleeing the scene.

“Throwing stones it is not what I refer to when I say "price tag".

"price tag".

(btw: it's “price tag.” the period goes “before/inside” the final
thquote.gif
quote symbol.

“Throwing stones is violence, no matter who does it. Price tag has started in graffiti, and ends there. However, graffiti is a different issue.
And I think its over-rated how people see it

Spare “me.” It causes trouble – it’s a domino effect. Trying to justify this criminal act. How dare people spray-paint their stupid crap (who weren’t invited to, THEN run away like the piddly-little, low-life, thug-punks that they are…) on public property, walls, people’s homes/garages/apt. bldgs…..etc). does it get cleaned up at all at some point – or do you prefer the ghetto look ?

”I don't see any justification to tolerate hurting innocent, because it will be hypocritical of me, since I see rock-throwers as terrorists”

It’s a little extreme and ridiculous to say the least… (it’s definitely a criminal act, but ‘terrorism' ??) --- so when a fellow Israeli throws a rock, you consider them TOO a terrorist ??
am I confused on that one or is it (you feel) anyone not jewish who throws a rock is a terrorist ??

Grafitti is disgusting. Now that I know more details from you of who lives in “southern israel” – You ”ain’t no different than tyrone, the ghetto thug from bed-sty…………………

”When a 3 year old is stoned almost to death, a father of five is brutally killed, our people are angry, of course they react……….
“our people react.”

Entry_for_the_Emote_Train_by_draak_shadow.gif

Well, I see it differently.
thGavel_animated.gif
If you have laws/police –
Smiley_shades-and-phone.gif
they’re the ones who should be “reacting” – It’s laughable you are trying to make it seem like it’s ok to ‘react’ in this criminal lawless, fashion.

”And the graffiti writings are the result. you know what? Not only many here tolerant this, but some do think it's a good thing.
Because when the police does nothing, it's up to the youth to do something.
But spraying is harmless, and that's
1sm480menora.gif
our answer to them…”
thsmiley_paperbag.gif

"Harmless" ? it’s a catalyst. You know you’re instigating a fight. You know ‘people’ are going to react to whatever you spray-painted.
You and your grafitti thug friends – very disappointing. It’s all a bunch of BULL what you’re saying. It’s called lawlessness …. instead of the (angry) youth running to a wall to take out their frustrations by way of spray-painting on property that’s not their own, and have no right to do so in the first place, (who are you to be spray-painting on property not your own ??) --- why don’t they clamor together and DEMAND a change in the way police respond to whatever it is you/they don’t think the police are responding to properly - like stone hurlers by the side of the ROAD !!

“And if all wars will start and end with spraying on walls, I will bless God every single day!
hipnotize.gif
That as long as it doesn't come to harming the innocent, because in that case we're no better than those barbarians.”

Don’t kid yourself into thinking you DON’T look like barbarians too. "You and your graffiti ilk." (period, end of sentence, close-quote).

Grafitti….it’s so unsightly and a little bit ghetto. Take a hike with your high-falootin, unjustifiable grafitti blather.

Forum List

Back