Baby murder clinic that was firebombed is broken into and vandalized

You seem to be operating under the misconception that most pro-choice people want women to have abortions. That is utter nonsense. Every single one I have ever known wants women to have a choice, to some degree or other.

Personally, I am not a fan of late term abortions, unless it is to save the life of the mother. I am also not a fan of abortions as retroactive birth control. But for incest, rape, and the safety of the mother, I think it should be their choice.

Would you support violence against protestors who abuse woman entering?

You hypocrite.

What abuse? Showing pictures of dead babies from abortion? BEGGING them to choose another route? ANY woman can give birth and give the baby up for adoption if she doesn't want the baby. There are MILLIONS of people out there that would gladly adopt the baby including me and my wife! We can have babies just fine and we want more but we would gladly adopt a baby if it saved it from being murdered in some factory where its tossed out like a piece of trash.

Here we go again.

None of this addresses the fact that a woman's body is her own to do with as she wishes.

If she wishes to reproduce, her business.
If she does not, that's HER business.

No discussion necessary.

MYOB

Pleanty of legal precedent that simply because our bodies are our bodies we can't do certain things with them. And insofar as babies in mama's womb goes, growing precedent for their being treated equally to people outside the womb as in drunk driving fatalities.

Abortion isn't effecting just the mother and her body, but someone else's body too. Someone who cannot speak for themselves nor defend themselves, but someone I think we'd all agree would choose to live.

Gotta say if vandalizing an empty abortion clinic results in x amount of damage costing more to repair than the owners have and they let it fold, then such tactics DO actually work. That said, I can't in good faith support or condone such tactics because they're illegal. I think killing your own baby is abhorrent and detestable. But legal solutions work if you're patient enough. If it costs x dollars each month to keep a place open and sustained legal protests out front discourages enough patronage that the place is loosing money, it'll eventually fold and have to close down.

Rather spend my energy trying to get Roe repealled than fighting the symptoms though. Laws come and go by virtue of public support or opposition. Put social pressure where it'll have the greatest effect, on the judges and politicians. But protesting a single clinic isn't gonna close every clinic.

what "legal solutions"?

violating women's rights?

you don't believe in reproductive choice? don't have an abortion.

the o/p is an abhorrent little toad no different from islamic or palestinian terrorists.

While I respect opposition, abortion is literally killing your own baby. Can call it more pleasing things, but everyone knows what it in fact is. Killing your own baby isn't then 'reproductive choice,' 'a woman's issue,' 'a feminist issue' or anything else. It's swirling a probe around ripping your own child to bits killing it. And for the rest of the would-be mother's life she'll have that act on her conscious. And heaven help her if we eventually discover babie in the womb can feel pain, have neural activity and emotions, and are infact quite alive.

Legal solutions include lobbying, protesting politician's directly, etc. Same as advocating or opposing any issue.

Biological refresher course.

dec5fc6d34a6426bd1bb6da336da3f74.jpg

Many abortions are not aborting 'seeds.' When you examine what's being removed "if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..." Not gonna look for those images but surely you take my point sans the art.

Many abortions are not aborting 'seeds.' When you examine what's being removed "if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..." Not gonna look for those images but surely you take my point sans the art.

Most abortions are first trimester. Fact.

you know if they don't make things up, they aren't effective.

but once again, look at all the men trying to control women.

you know if they don't make things up, they aren't effective.

but once again, look at all the men trying to control women.

Most abortions (88%) are obtained in the first trimester of pregnancy. In fact, over half of all abortions are obtained within the first 8 weeks. Fewer than 2% occur at 21 weeks or later.

National Abortion Federation: Women Who Have Abortions

Google simply abortion, select images (make sure 'safe browse' is off) and you'll see what you're supporting.

For just first-trimester ones,
1st Trimester Abortions

I am supporting a woman's right to choose. And you? You disgust me. You will never be pregnant. You will likely never go through a pregnancy scare. You want to use some inflammatory images to do I know not what, but hey, you're perfectly willing to do it if it means - what? You allegedly get your point across, that it is ever so important that women remain pregnant because YOU say so?

Fuck you.

Google simply abortion, select images (make sure 'safe browse' is off) and you'll see what you're supporting.

1st Trimester Abortions

I am supporting a woman's right to choose. And you? You disgust me. You will never be pregnant. You will likely never go through a pregnancy scare. You want to use some inflammatory images to do I know not what, but hey, you're perfectly willing to do it if it means - what? You allegedly get your point across, that it is ever so important that women remain pregnant because YOU say so?

Fuck you.

So showing evidence of what you support, because it's ugly and disturbing makes my arguement invalid? Ok. But, as they say, first one to cuss has lost the debate.

For the record, I'm not against abortion in every instance. If rape or health of the mother is an issue I'm ok with it. Still unfortunate, but forcing a rape victim to go through 9 months of pregnancy isn't fair to her. Nor is injuring or killing the mother if carrying to term presents such risks.

Abortion is merely legal because some tyrants in robes say it is. Murder is illegal murder stops a beating heart abortion is just another word for murder.

Fortunately we have a Constitution and its case law to protect citizens’ civil liberties from the above ignorance, extremism, and stupidity.

Though abortion proper isn't in the Constitution, one could reasonably argue since slavery is (mentions free and un-free persons, and blacks being equal to just 3/5ths a white person, etc.,) aborting an unborn baby is consistent with the spirit of the Constitution. If human lives can be property, then women, at the time of the Constitution's writing not having equal rights to that of white men, would not then enjoy the right to have, or not have their own offspring since they, and their babies are merely property.

1st Trimester Abortions

Fuck you.

So showing evidence of what you support, because it's ugly and disturbing makes my arguement invalid? Ok. But, as they say, first one to cuss has lost the debate.

In a legal context, yes.

Prior to birth, an embryo/fetus is not legally a person, and not entitled to Constitutional protections:

[T]he unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

Consequently, the woman’s right to privacy is paramount, safeguarded from unwarranted interference from the state by the doctrine of substantive due process, where the state lacks the authority to dictate to a woman whether she may have child or not.

Of course you’re at liberty to make your subjective argument in a social and political context, in accordance with First Amendment jurisprudence, but you’re not at liberty to seek to codify your subjective opinion in secular law all must obey, and to the detriment of a woman’s right to privacy.

1st Trimester Abortions

Fuck you.
Don't want kids. Get sterilized.
Abortion is merely legal because some tyrants in robes say it is. Murder is illegal murder stops a beating heart abortion is just another word for murder.

Fortunately we have a Constitution and its case law to protect citizens’ civil liberties from the above ignorance, extremism, and stupidity.

So murder is ignorance extremism and stupidity eh? Interesting..

I personally can't wait for the day when these pro murdering babies scum are given their choice. Bullet or Rope please!?

Fuck you.

In a legal context, yes.

Prior to birth, an embryo/fetus is not legally a person, and not entitled to Constitutional protections:

[T]he unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Consequently, the woman’s right to privacy is paramount, safeguarded from unwarranted interference from the state by the doctrine of substantive due process, where the state lacks the authority to dictate to a woman whether she may have child or not.

Of course you’re at liberty to make your subjective argument in a social and political context, in accordance with First Amendment jurisprudence, but you’re not at liberty to seek to codify your subjective opinion in secular law all must obey, and to the detriment of a woman’s right to privacy.

Not being a lawmaker, none of my opinions or positions have ever been codified into law. But if wishing made it so I wouldn't ban all abortions. I'd restrict it but not ban it outright. As to those who are lawmakers,

Fetal Homicide State Laws

"Other legislation has defined the fetus as a person under fetal homicide or "feticide" laws. Such legislation is hotly debated under names such as the Fetal Protection Act, the Preborn Victims of Violence Act and the Unborn Victim of Violence Act. Those supporting these acts, often pro-life advocates, say that both the lives of the pregnant woman and the fetus should be explicitly protected. They assert that fetal homicide laws justly criminalize these cases and provide an opportunity to protect unborn children and their mothers."

"Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws. The states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 23 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*)."

Last edited:

Fuck you.

In a legal context, yes.

The right of privacy is not paramount. States still retain the right to regulate abortion on demand relative to viability, consent and cautionary delays. Hence, the principle of the sanctity of human life has not been entirely eradicated, and the constitutional construct of personhood has never been asserted against the criminal destruction of the life of fetuses, essentially treated as persons in this case. In this decision, the Court upheld Pennsylvania's stipulations of informed consent, parental consent and a twenty-four-hour waiting period.

As for the Court's ridiculous and monstrous transformation out of whole cloth of the right of contraceptive privacy [Griswold v. Connecticut, 381 U.S. 479 (1965)] into a right of abortion on demand against the principle of the sanctity of human life:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/345269-multiculturalism-and-sharia-30.html#post8807015

Also, Roe v. Wade's trimester structure was rendered obsolete by the Court, permitting states to be more restrictive, not less restrictive, due to subsequent advances in medicine.

Last edited:

You support Christian terrorism?

You support Christian terrorism?

Yup, he does.

He also doesn't know what a baby is.
3 baby murdering POS! Wonderful! I support defense of the unborn ABSOLUTELY! Without apology! Oh and thanks for the neg rep it made me feel warm inside! Pissing off pro baby murdering scum is wonderful news.

So people who don't have the same opinions as you about abortions are baby murdering pieces if shit??
Interesting way to put it.

In a legal context, yes.

Not being a lawmaker, none of my opinions or positions have ever been codified into law. But if wishing made it so I wouldn't ban all abortions. I'd restrict it but not ban it outright. As to those who are lawmakers,

Fetal Homicide State Laws

"Other legislation has defined the fetus as a person under fetal homicide or "feticide" laws. Such legislation is hotly debated under names such as the Fetal Protection Act, the Preborn Victims of Violence Act and the Unborn Victim of Violence Act. Those supporting these acts, often pro-life advocates, say that both the lives of the pregnant woman and the fetus should be explicitly protected. They assert that fetal homicide laws justly criminalize these cases and provide an opportunity to protect unborn children and their mothers."

"Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws. The states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 23 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*)."

Indeed.

Forum List

Back