🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

baby pictures from ' isis '

I take notice when I hear libs generalize about CHILDREN as if ALL children are just little sweethearts .

well , I'm not saying that the infants should be hung , just saying that they will be well trained and from a very early age . Raise up a child in what he is going to do from a very early age is the goal . American and English kids will be taking piano lesson while these kids look like they are training fer ' jihad ' !!

well , I'm not saying that the infants should be hung , just saying that they will be well trained and from a very early age . Raise up a child in what he is going to do from a very early age is the goal . American and English kids will be taking piano lesson while these kids look like they are training fer ' jihad ' !!
Then how about American soldiers or someone comes in and removes the child from their home before they're brainwashed? Then adopt them out, instead of killing innocents.

I certainly don't agree with that idea Darlene . I just say that these babies are being trained and that training them fer jihad should be recognized . Its something that young [fertile] mothers and parents might want to think about !!

That's Sunni Muslims for ya. Must be alright with it. Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Kuwait , Morocco, UAE, Pakistan, none of these nations are doing shit to stop ISIS. So they must approve of ISIS behavior.

and --- I never said anything about killing innocents . I just posted a news item about what I suspect is the training of young babies for war / jihad .

well, I'm not saying that the infants should be hung, just saying that they will be well trained and from a very early age. Raise up a child in what he is going to do from a very early age is the goal. American and English kids will be taking piano lesson while these kids look like they are training fer ' jihad ' !!

darlene said:
Then how about American soldiers or someone comes in and removes the child from their home before they're brainwashed? Then adopt them out, instead of killing innocents.

Stop hating America.

It's those same soldiers who are fighting to give us the First Amendment Right to make our own message boards, like this one.

Unlike ISIS, we don't intentionally kill children.

well, I'm not saying that the infants should be hung, just saying that they will be well trained and from a very early age. Raise up a child in what he is going to do from a very early age is the goal. American and English kids will be taking piano lesson while these kids look like they are training fer ' jihad ' !!

darlene said:

Stop hating America.

It's those same soldiers who are fighting to give us the First Amendment Right to make our own message boards, like this one.

How was I "hating America?"

darlene said:

a few good sharts said:
Stop hating America.

darlene said:

Sure as shit don't sound to me like you like us a whole lot, when you say shit like:

darlene said:

Hate the American politicians and corporations behind the military-industrial complex that makes war(s) if you must, but please don't hate the American soldier. :thup:

darlene said:

a few good sharts said:
Stop hating America.

darlene said:

Sure as shit don't sound to me like you like us a whole lot, when you say shit like:

darlene said:

Hate the American politicians and corporations behind the military-industrial complex that makes war(s) if you must, but please don't hate the American soldier. :thup:
Think she has been smoking too much of that free welfare dope in Berkely.

ad_144917441.jpg

That looks just like the baby who's parents are stockpiling guns behind me. LOL!

That's Sunni Muslims for ya. Must be alright with it. Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Kuwait , Morocco, UAE, Pakistan, none of these nations are doing shit to stop ISIS. So they must approve of ISIS behavior.

Incorrect, the Saudis are using the little they have, Iran wants in with the US; Egypt, UAE, are also asking for WORLD help:

Arab ministers in Saudi discuss Syria ISIS crises News Middle East THE DAILY STAR

In addition, Yousef Al Otaiba, the United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States, said in a statement this week that the Emirates stood ready to join the fight against ISIS. “No one has more at stake than the U.A.E. and other moderate countries in the region that have rejected the regressive Islamist creed and embraced a different, forward-looking path,” the ambassador said.

Enlisting support from Sunni populations in Syria and Iraq is crucial, experts said, because airstrikes alone will not suffice.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/06/w...-allies-form-coalition-against-isis.html?_r=0

If you think Oman has much of an army, you need to check your sources.

Forum List

Back