Bachmann won't seek another term! Thank you, Jay-a-zus!!!

it offends me that someone that profoundly ignorant can get elected to Congress.

Well then, Obama being elected President must slay you completely. BTW... Bachmann has a much more impressive professional resume than Barry Kardashian... like, she actually has practiced law, and at a pretty high level.

Then I guess she can't claim ignorance of the law in her illegal campaign finance case.

Well, assuming it is proved that laws have been broken, probably not. But she sure can claim, and quite convincingly, she wasn't running the campaign.

Well then, Obama being elected President must slay you completely. BTW... Bachmann has a much more impressive professional resume than Barry Kardashian... like, she actually has practiced law, and at a pretty high level.

She also said things like HPV vaccine causes mental retardation....

And Obama said corpseman and blamed the downturn on ATM kiosks and he believes in AGW....

What's your point? That people say some dumb shit sometimes? And?

There's dumb and then there's Michele Bachmann dumb.

But hey, go on and tell us how she and the Prez are the same and that "57 states" is on par with her bullshit.

The corporations owning the Republican Party obviously got fed up blowing millions on hard races while enthusiasts of the crazy like Akin, Angle and O'Donnell blew seats that a tigher lipped nutball could have walked away with.

Bachmann's future is some make-work sinecure with a salary slightly higher than her present pay rate. Her duties will include going into clear crazy white trash districts to alarm the kindred agin' the "Other". Watch and see.

Not to mention that little FEMA camp conspiracy theory she spread on Glenn Beck.

Well, given the DoJ is targeting reporters and the IRS targeted the administrations foes during a campaign, maybe she ain't that far off.

Just say'n...

And Obama said corpseman and blamed the downturn on ATM kiosks and he believes in AGW....

But hey, go on and tell us how she and the Prez are the same and that "57 states" is on par with her bullshit.

the Prez?
man oh man..talk about bullshit

Why would I claim that Michelle Bachmann and President Obama are the same?

So your argument is a mispronunciation of a word he probably doesn't use often.

And he believes in something 92% of scientists involved in that field believe is occurring.

hey, these cult member of the "Prez" have had a couple bad weeks. so is this thread a shock to see the hate...AND FOR A WOMAN no less..couldn't find a man to pick on..

small people

Michele Bachmann: I'm quitting my House seat in 2014 - NBC Politics

Tea Party favorite Michele Bachmann, who last year ran for the Republican presidential nomination, announced on Wednesday that she will stand down from her seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.

In a video posted on her website and on YouTube, the stressed that her decision to stand down from her Minnesota seat was not due to any concern she would be defeated at the next election in 2014 or the inquiries into activities of her former presidential campaign staff.

yeah... right.

It’s because she’s concerned about losing next year and dealing with ethics violations charges.

Again, as with everything else, Bachmann has only herself to blame.

Not to mention that little FEMA camp conspiracy theory she spread on Glenn Beck.

Well, given the DoJ is targeting reporters and the IRS targeted the administrations foes during a campaign, maybe she ain't that far off.

Just say'n...

Only someone dumb enough to admire Bachmann would believe such a thing.

Who said I admire her? Hey, say what you will, she has a JD and an LLM... and has actually practiced law.. unlike the current faculty lounge theoretician at 1600 Penn who frankly, hasn't done anything much other than run for office.

Last edited:
A few Teabaggers DID win in 2008 in the primary, only to lose in the general. (Murdoch, Akin), but it wasn't due to Republicans cleaning house.

Yup, you made the claim so you fail until you support it.

Uh, actually . . . Murdoch and Akin ran in 2012 and Republicans were the deciding factor in their defeat.

Never did I think Soggy would give Obama a pass. We have entered a parallel universe.

Just say'n...

Who said I admire her? Hey, say what you will, she has a JD and an LLM... and has actuclly [practiced law.. unlike the cuureent faculty loung etheortician at 1600 Penn.

You, and others, seem to be making the illogical assumption that everyone who hates Bachmann likes/loves Obama.

Wrong. Try again.

Bachmann is the kind of trash which has been despoiling the Republican Party and conservatisim for far too long. It is way past time to kick dummies like her to the curb so the GOP can clean up its act and kick some serious ass.

When a totally incompetent guy like Obama can win against the GOP, you'd think fools like you would wake up to the fact that can only happen because the GOP is weighed down by idiots like Bachmann. So when Bachmann's departure is celebrated by conservatives with half a brain, what do you do? You assume they have a love of Obama!!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Seriously retarded thinking in the GOP these days. You SHOULD be breathing a huge sigh of relief like I am.

Last edited:
Why so happy? Did she do something to you personally? Guess if you dislike her you must really hate Obama?

it offends me that someone that profoundly ignorant can get elected to Congress.

OOOoooohh REALLY... you mean like a pathetic little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from NOWHERE with ZERO EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING getting elected PRESIDENT?

Shut the fuck up IDIOT. You got NO CASE.

Her point is that 8 years is enough. Her point is all elected officials should only spend 8 years, as in TERM LIMITS, shit for brains.

Get a fucking CLUE.

rw meltdown? delicious :eusa_drool:

she had some "irregularities" from her last campaign that the FBI was looking into asswipe.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/29/translating-michele-bachmanns-resignation-speech/
After reading my poll numbers and having to endure multiple interviews with the FBI, I’ve decided that this job actually requires work, so I’m quitting.

Last edited:

Who said I admire her? Hey, say what you will, she has a JD and an LLM... and has actuclly [practiced law.. unlike the cuureent faculty loung etheortician at 1600 Penn.

You, and others, seem to be making the illogical assumption that everyone who hates Bachmann likes/loves Obama.

Wrong. Try again.

Bachmann is the kind of trash which has been despoiling the Republican Party and conservatisim for far too long. It is way past time to kick dummies like her to the curb so the GOP can clean up its act and kick some serious ass.

yeah that's the spirit...kick out people and only ALLOW who you think is GOOD ENOUGH...the hell with the big tent thing..
they might as well be Democrats..

she must know that there was some "there there" in the FBI probing her last Presidential campaign financing.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/05/michele-bachmann-fbi-campaign probe-explained
Last Friday, news broke that the FBI is investigating allegations that the 2012 presidential campaign of Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) violated federal laws by not disclosing payments to an Iowa state senator, improperly coordinated with her PAC, and tried to silence whistleblowing staffers.

republicans are prolly happier than we are about it,

Last edited:
Here's bat shit crazy..and made CAREER sucking of us taxpayer

you guys can pick EM and then keep EM FOR DAMN LIFE..But hey it's only women Republicans

[ame=http://youtu.be/qfojM6AY7bg]Ed Markey Can't Recall A Time He Has Ever Opposed A Tax Increase - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back