Bachmanns Vetting Begins: The Dirt Surfaces---Earmarks, Farm Subsidies And Pardons.

Are you really picking out Keef Moonbatman as a representative of the entire liberal media?

Really? :lol:

Ok, name anyone in the so=called liberal media who has been measurably more vicious towards Sarah Palin than towards Glen Beck.

:lol: Consistency is not your strong suit, is it?

I must have missed Beck's run for public office. Do you have a link?

That has nothing to do with it.

I'll repeat the question:

Name anyone in the so-called liberal media who has been measurably more vicious towards Sarah Palin than towards Glen Beck.

Did anyone explain WHY earmarks, farm subsidies, and pardons are suddenly now off-limits?

Ok, name anyone in the so=called liberal media who has been measurably more vicious towards Sarah Palin than towards Glen Beck.

:confused:

Ok, so far that's 2 for 2 of you people who CANNOT name anyone in that category.

Criss Mathews--Racheal Maddow--Keith Olbermann--have incessently attacked Sarah Palin and her family. Glen Beck in no way compares to the attacks that Sarah Palin has sustained--or did you just wake up from a 3 year nap?

Ok, so far that's 2 for 2 of you people who CANNOT name anyone in that category.

Criss Mathews--Racheal Maddow--Keith Olbermann--have incessently attacked Sarah Palin and her family. Glen Beck in no way compares to the attacks that Sarah Palin has sustained--or did you just wake up from a 3 year nap?

I've watched those shows more than you have and you are full of shit.
Yeah--I thought I would get that response--LOL Glen Beck is media--Palin is a politician. You're oranges to apples comparison doesn't work with me.

BTW--Forgot to add--Contessa Brewer--Joy Behar--Brian Williams--Katie Courick--David Letterman--

I'll think of a few more here in a minute--do you want me to go on?--:lol:

Last edited:

Yeah--I thought I would get that response--LOL Glen Beck is media--Palin is a politician. You're oranges to apples comparison doesn't work with me.

BTW--Forgot to add--Contessa Brewer--Joy Behar--Brian Williams--Katie Courick--David Letterman--

I stopped when you lied about Palin not being in the media. She works for Foxnews, same place Beck works.

Earlier in the thread someone said Palin isn't running for office so she's just a private citizen. A private citizen employed at Fox. Hmmm Apple meet apple.

You people need to get your stories straight.

I stopped when you lied about Palin not being in the media. She works for Foxnews, same place Beck works.

Earlier in the thread someone said Palin isn't running for office so she's just a private citizen. A private citizen employed at Fox. Hmmm Apple meet apple.

You people need to get your stories straight.
IF Palin runs? She will be asked to step down from FOX as others have been.

Now step off.

And whom determines that FATE?

The Fates. The Norns. The Maiden, Matron, and Crone. They have a number of different names. In all cases they are the three women who weave the thread of our lives and cut it to length at the moment of our birth. The thread which cannot be altered by any Man or God.

Anyone know anything about MB's 23 foster children? I heard that every single one was "picked up" as teenagers, all were girls and they worked as "live in" babysitters for her 5 "real" children. Is it true?

:lol: Consistency is not your strong suit, is it?

I must have missed Beck's run for public office. Do you have a link?

That has nothing to do with it.

I'll repeat the question:

Name anyone in the so-called liberal media who has been measurably more vicious towards Sarah Palin than towards Glen Beck.
That has everything to do with it, you weasel.

And whom determines that FATE?

The Fates. The Norns. The Maiden, Matron, and Crone. They have a number of different names. In all cases they are the three women who weave the thread of our lives and cut it to length at the moment of our birth. The thread which cannot be altered by any Man or God.
Wait a minute...women run your life, but you don't want them in political office?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this much...or indeed, any...thought.

Anyone know anything about MB's 23 foster children? I heard that every single one was "picked up" as teenagers, all were girls and they worked as "live in" babysitters for her 5 "real" children. Is it true?

And there's the first bald-faced lie trial balloon. :clap2:

Who told you to post that, dean? You're not smart enough to have come up with it on your own.

Bachmann is in one week, the dirt starts surfacing. Palin has been putting up with this for 2 1/2 years. Still nothing. Bachmann is fixing to see the wrath of the liberal MSM and she will be looked at under a electron microscope. This is why Palin is going to come out shining because she has been vetted and has been vetted a second time and still, she has come out a winner. Romney has yet to be vetted like Palin. Same goes to Pawlenty but one thing is clear. There is something about a conservative woman that causes the media to go into search and destroy mode. Bachmann will be out of this race before you know it.

Michele Bachmann | Earmarks | Tea Party | The Daily Caller

Bachmann may also be plagued by her involvement in a controversial pardon. In 2007, Bachmann wrote a letter requesting a presidential pardon for a convicted drug-smuggler and money-launderer named Frank Vennes. Vennes was convicted of money laundering in 1988 and pleaded no contest to a cocaine and weapons charge. Making matters worse, he and his wife donated a total of $27,600 to Bachmann’s 2006 and 2008 election.

Bachmann’s penchant for earmarks dates back to her days in the Minnesota state Senate. Despite her reputation as a fiscal conservative, from 2001-2006, then-state Senator Bachmann proposed more than $60 million in earmarks, including a $710,000 “Bond For Centerville Local Improvements Around Highway 14″ and a $40,000,000 “Bond for Lino Lakes And Columbus Township Highway Interchanges.”

More In Link.

I wonder if they will ask about her birth certificate and be accused of not being an american?....

An oral roberts lawyer? Damn.

Forum List

Back