Back Lives Matter Vs All Lives Matter

Bruce Jenner is now Caitlyn Jenner. Rachel Dolezal was white, then black,and now... Then of course there's the question if Rachel Dolezal had presented herself as white would she have been promoted to the position in the NAACP she was while faking being black?

For months I've been hearing black lives matter and I've felt a bit insulted because all lives should matter. Blacks aren't the only race who have trouble with the cops and it seems to me they think they are. Whites have trouble with the police too, it's just our attitude is if he/she did something to get the cops called they probably deserve what they got, "should've known better", and we don't really complain. My mother once told me "if you get arrested don't call me because I won't help you, you're where you belong". I told the same to my kids.

OK enough of the rambling. Here's the question.

Where is society going with all this? Are we going to drop all the labels and be a anything you want to Identify yourself as society? Is this good or bad. What are the Pro's and Con's?

people would drop the labels if they'd stop getting victimized by people using those labels against them.
What are "black" lives even? Race doesn't even exist.

Bruce Jenner is now Caitlyn Jenner. Rachel Dolezal was white, then black,and now... Then of course there's the question if Rachel Dolezal had presented herself as white would she have been promoted to the position in the NAACP she was while faking being black?

For months I've been hearing black lives matter and I've felt a bit insulted because all lives should matter. Blacks aren't the only race who have trouble with the cops and it seems to me they think they are. Whites have trouble with the police too, it's just our attitude is if he/she did something to get the cops called they probably deserve what they got, "should've known better", and we don't really complain. My mother once told me "if you get arrested don't call me because I won't help you, you're where you belong". I told the same to my kids.

OK enough of the rambling. Here's the question.

Where is society going with all this? Are we going to drop all the labels and be a anything you want to Identify yourself as society? Is this good or bad. What are the Pro's and Con's?

people would drop the labels if they'd stop getting victimized by people using those labels against them.
Or are they? Just because people claim that it's racial doesn't mean it actually is.

i can't help it if you want to live in a fantasy world.

well what about people (well more like aliens) like James Carville and Henry Waxman?
Nobody's an alien, if they come from Mars they are still an Earthling!
does this mean that ET can actually register to vote? but what nationality and gender is he?
He can as along as he's here legally. Transgender of course.
Legally? Borders are social constructs you bigot. No one is illegal since borders don't really exist.

well what about people (well more like aliens) like James Carville and Henry Waxman?
does this mean that ET can actually register to vote? but what nationality and gender is he?
Legally? Borders are social constructs you bigot. No one is illegal since borders don't really exist.
Borders exist because rules exist. Are you saying that we should just drop the borders and the rules and descend into anarchy? If we descend into anarchy who will pay the taxes to fund welfare? All those poor people with five baby daddies will starve.

Borders exist because rules exist. Are you saying that we should just drop the borders and the rules and descend into anarchy? If we descend into anarchy who will pay the taxes to fund welfare? All those poor people with five baby daddies will starve.
Borders are arbitrary social constructs like gender and race that don't exist in reality. Just lines in the sand. If someone identifies with another nationality, they should be able to have citizenship and enter the country they identify with.

Borders are arbitrary social constructs like gender and race that don't exist in reality. Just lines in the sand. If someone identifies with another nationality, they should be able to have citizenship and enter the country they identify with.
But having a country means there are borders. Borders are to insure those who live there are registered citizens and paying for their amenities like roads, schools,military, ETC. It also prevents overcrowding according to resources. The lines do have a practical application. I.E.You can't put the whole world population in the space of the UK.

But having a country means there are borders. Borders are to insure those who live there are registered citizens and paying for their amenities like roads, schools,military, ETC. It also prevents overcrowding according to resources. The lines do have a practical application. I.E.You can't put the whole world population in the space of the UK.
But those citizens have cis-privilege. Meaning they were born in the country they self-identify with. They are perpetuating their privilege and discriminating against transnationals who happened to be born in another country by denying them entry into the country.

But those citizens have cis-privilege. Meaning they were born in the country they self-identify with. They are perpetuating their privilege and discriminating against transnationals who happened to be born in another country by denying them entry into the country.
But how do you know their entry is being denied if there are no borders?

That's the point, without borders their entry cannot be denied. We must have open borders to not be discriminatory bigots. :lol:

That's the point, without borders their entry cannot be denied. We must have open borders to not be discriminatory bigots. :lol:
But what if all the land is owned and they can't find a rent? Where do they live?

Forum List

Back