Back Lives Matter Vs All Lives Matter

Where is society going with all this? Are we going to drop all the labels and be a anything you want to Identify yourself as society? Is this good or bad. What are the Pro's and Con's?
OK. If Asclips can be smart and Stats straight, then Dolezal can be black and Jenner a woman I guess.
according to Al Sharpton, only Black Lives Matter, the rest can just move to Newark New Jersey or Detroit.

Yesterday when I was walking around Lake Merritt, I encountered a sad and feeble little parade of Black Lives Matters folks. The head of the parade was a fat guy carrying a sign that said "Don't Kill Me".

Strangely, there were no people trying to kill him. He must have felt quite disappointed.

I ignored the pathetic display, as did the many people walking, having picnics, and just enjoying the glorious sunny weather.

Yesterday when I was walking around Lake Merritt, I encountered a sad and feeble little parade of Black Lives Matters folks. The head of the parade was a fat guy carrying a sign that said "Don't Kill Me".

Strangely, there were no people trying to kill him. He must have felt quite disappointed.

I ignored the pathetic display, as did the many people walking, having picnics, and just enjoying the glorious sunny weather.
He should go to Bridgeport CT . He'll find someone who will shoot at his ass. He'll still be disappointed because it will be another black man, but at least his sign will make sense.

9 people shot 1 fatally in Connecticut parking lot

He should go to Bridgeport CT . He'll find someone who will shoot at his ass. He'll still be disappointed because it will be another black man, but at least his sign will make sense.

9 people shot 1 fatally in Connecticut parking lot

His odds are even better in Baltimore.

how about the lives of people wearing "Black-Face" and passing them off as Black? when in reality, they are white.
what does "black" and "white" even mean?
According to the left, nothing. Gender means nothing,race means nothing. I guess this means the Black Lives Matter movement means nothing because who's black and who's white? Nobody

All I know is white lives don't matter. Sucks to be us. lol
Just become black like that NAACP leader did. Declare yourself transracial.
My daughter should do that! Then she'd qualify for more financial help with her college education!
You may be joking a little but it's worth the try.
One of my kid's white classmates wrote on several of his college applications that he was black and he was inundated with responses. One of his classmates who scored a perfect 2400 SAT and had a 4.0 GPA was turned down by his first school choice. That same school accepted a highspanic classmate with lesser credentials.

Then of course there's the question if Rachel Dolezal had presented herself as white would she have been promoted to the position in the NAACP she was while faking being black?

Not really.

For months I've been hearing black lives matter and I've felt a bit insulted because all lives should matter.

Its BlackLivesMatter, not OnlyBlackLivesMatter.

Whiny Baby Lives matter too, just so you know I care.

Forum List

Back