Backfire! BBQ Restaurant Outed as Trump Donor Swamped With Customers

EBekRTRWsAE8en2-655x1164.jpeg

Mama G wrote: “Every Bill Miller BBQ in SA has been PACKED constantly from open to close! Well done JulianCastro!”

As usually happens, Stupid Dims try to put people down. Instead, they come out ahead as general Americans show their support. I just hope this business continues to get a huge increase in business.

More
@ Backfire! BBQ Restaurant Outed as Trump Donor Swamped With Customers

Trump Donor Outed By Rep. Joaquin Castro Forced To Review Emergency Plans With Family @ VIDEO: Trump Donor Outed By Rep. Joaquin Castro Forced To Review Emergency Plans With Family

Especially with all the Lefty loonies out there. If anything bad happens to any of these people they take the POS to court for everything he’s worth.

It seems that people are substituting food quality for a lower price. That is a real eye-opener on how the economy is doing. Plus, the food quality differs between stores. That is a major issue to any restaurant.

Bill Miller BBQ Restaurant - Cedar Park, TX

Mama G wrote: “Every Bill Miller BBQ in SA has been PACKED constantly from open to close! Well done JulianCastro!”

As usually happens, Stupid Dims try to put people down. Instead, they come out ahead as general Americans show their support. I just hope this business continues to get a huge increase in business.

More

Trump Donor Outed By Rep. Joaquin Castro Forced To Review Emergency Plans With Family @ VIDEO: Trump Donor Outed By Rep. Joaquin Castro Forced To Review Emergency Plans With Family

Especially with all the Lefty loonies out there. If anything bad happens to any of these people they take the POS to court for everything he’s worth.
It's ok, they'll get tired of BBQ soon.

In Texas?? Bit your tongue. BBQ is king in that state my friend.

More

Damn! It's been forever since I've had decent BBQ. Not too many places here in Sin City.

More

Damn! It's been forever since I've had decent BBQ. Not too many places here in Sin City.

Itsa great restaurant city, except for real Bar-b-que, as in ribs. Go figure?
Hint: The best ribs I have had here, are at Tommy Bahamas in Town Square, believe it or not!

Last edited:
Considering their Yelp reviews perhaps Julian Castro desire was to send Republicans out for bad BBQ. I read where they do have good breakfast tacos. Latest review posted is from June 3rd:

Came here Saturday. Breakfast tacos were great. Forgot to give me the cream and sugar for coffee. Wife wanted sweet tea and was given unsweetened tea. But way I figure us I have low expectations for this place so wasn't to suprising. Only reason I go here is because wife and mother inlaw like Bill Miller's out of nostalgia. They remember when it was once good!

bill miller - San Antonio, TX

I love BBQ. I will definitely stop at one of them when I’m there. I love Demrats having things backfire on them. You think by now they would learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back