Bad News 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is for all my bs I don't hate anyone here ,,,maybe 1 mod ,,but really hate the republican congress, McConnell and Trump You and the others I just disagree with , and I've made quite a few bucks since trumps presidency but that doesn't have anything to do with my feelings

If you vote Democrat you hate Jews. Cannot make it any more simple than that. Unless you denounce Tlaib and Omar right here and right now.
Oh I can very easily I have some property near where Amazon was going to build in LIC they caused them to give it up and cost me a couple 100K in property values and they want to raise my taxes?? F em and BTW I am Jewish and don't care much for Israel

So you’re the worst kind of person. When I was a little boy my dad told me that the worst kinds of antisemites are other Jews. You proved him right. You’re as bad as Odium.
Have no problems with fellow American Jews Just those in Israel

And I have a Major problem with you.
Knowing that I'm almost ready for my closing bell drink so you won't have to put up with me for a while

th

Some of your kind were good people Easy to see you're not one of them

"Some of your kind were good people"

th

isnt' that cute

ed admits he's a parrot
I've been called worse by worse people than even you

You’re a traitor. You’re the worst kind of human being. I mean This sincerely.
AZOG you don't strike me as a very sincere or honest individual

I am very sincere. You are a terrible human being and a traitor. How much more sincere should I be?

"Some of your kind were good people"

th

isnt' that cute

ed admits he's a parrot

I am very sincere. You are a terrible human being and a traitor. How much more sincere should I be?
How sincere can you be ,how honest ? You support the lowest of all low lifes in Trump You are a lowlife just like he is Sorry but I mean that sincerely too

isnt' that cute

ed admits he's a parrot

How sincere can you be ,how honest ? You support the lowest of all low lifes in Trump You are a lowlife just like he is Sorry but I mean that sincerely too

You are a traitor. Your words are irrelevant. The world is better off without you. Traitor. You’re as bad as the Alt Right.

You are a traitor. Your words are irrelevant. The world is better off without you. Traitor. You’re as bad as the Alt Right.
AZOG is this you or will the mod?

. I think it'll be like 2004, Bush, no reason for him to win, he's done everything wrong, he starts a bullshit war, no WMD's found, everyone knows he's a liar, after his idiot stunt jumping out of a plane on an aircraft carrier to announce "Combat operations have ended, we won, look at the neato "Mission Accomplished" sign I had hung". But he wins anyway. So it means it doesn't matter how we vote. It doesn't matter how a president does. If the powers decide he wins, then he wins. PA can vote Dem in a landslide, but we'll be told trumpf won by 2%, if that's how the powers want it.
Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have had some yellow cake shoved up their asses, but instead we get another 4 years. Same deal with trumpf, he'll lie his way to 4 more. Might as well give another $2 trillion to the rich and get it over with, really get that debt load up, bring the day of financial reckoning to bear.

BOOOOOOOSH lmao :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Its been a while since you lefties posted one of these.

A traitor says what? You’re as bad as the alt right

aybe you're more familiar with this?

aybe you're more familiar with this?

I dont Click on your traitorous links. You spit in the face of our ancestors. World is better off without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back