Bad News For Palestinians & Their Supporters

It was never good news for the terrorists on their supporters.

Israel has earned a place in civilized society and Islam has earned the animosity and revulsion it faces at every turn. Whether its ISIS or Broco whatever in the islands its a violent primitive hateful mind set which is despised by all of the civilized world.

No matter what happens, violence and hatred MUST not be rewarded and virtually all of our candidates know this.

The Arab Muslims of Israel MUST learn to live in peace or find themselves being repatriated to whatever country of origin they may be from.

Period

It was never looking good for the Arab Muslims in Israel because the Arab Muslims in Israel never wanted peace. They want ethnic cleansing and they are NOT going to get it.

Israel has earned a place in civilized society and Islam has earned the animosity and revulsion it faces at every turn. Whether its ISIS or Broco whatever in the islands its a violent primitive hateful mind set which is despised by all of the civilized world.

No matter what happens, violence and hatred MUST not be rewarded and virtually all of our candidates know this.

The Arab Muslims of Israel MUST learn to live in peace or find themselves being repatriated to whatever country of origin they may be from.

Period

It was never looking good for the Arab Muslims in Israel because the Arab Muslims in Israel never wanted peace. They want ethnic cleansing and they are NOT going to get it.
You have any point here? What if civilian homes are shelled and if 75 % of IDF-caused casualties are civilian?

Period

You have any point here? What if civilian homes are shelled and if 75 % of IDF-caused casualties are civilian?

Horse shit, there is absolutely not a shred of equivalency

Period

Yeah, there is. Jews can be as extremist as Muslims. You are talking big but you have no clue about Israel and the versatility in the Israeli society.

Period

Yeah, there is. Jews can be as extremist as Muslims. You are talking big but you have no clue about Israel and the versatility in the Israeli society.

LOL yeah I have no clue, thats rich. So what do I have to make me think you have a clue ?????? some post desperately attempting to run the standard false equivalency up the flag pole.

Let me ask you this, when was the last time an Israeli suicide bomber walked onto an Arab Muslim bus and blew up a load of school children ?

Period

LOL yeah I have no clue, thats rich. So what do I have to make me think you have a clue ?????? some post desperately attempting to run the standard false equivalency up the flag pole.

Let me ask you this, when was the last time an Israeli suicide bomber walked onto an Arab Muslim bus and blew up a load of school children ?
They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

Rebuilding of thousands of destroyed Gaza homes set to begin
Palestinian housing minister says 90,000 partially damaged houses fixed, announces vetting process for homeowners

Period

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

Palestinian housing minister says 90,000 partially damaged houses fixed, announces vetting process for homeowners

The objective of war is not to die in equal numbers.

If the Arab Muslims got there asses kicked, its there own stupid fault.

So lets review

I asked if an Israeli had ever climbed onto a Arab Muslim bus and ever deliberately blown up any Arab Muslim civilians.

You responded with some pictures of what happened after the Arab Muslims began a missile barrage campaign against Israel.

A completely false equivalence.

But do go on ;--)

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

So lets review

I asked if an Israeli had ever climbed onto a Arab Muslim bus and ever deliberately blown up any Arab Muslim civilians.

You responded with some pictures of what happened after the Arab Muslims began a missile barrage campaign against Israel.

But do go on ;--)
There is no sense in arguing with guys like you. When thousands of Palestinian civilians die, its there own fault, you say, but if some Israelis die, your mouth foam covers the whole keyboard. So what are you? An advocate of racism? I think, just another idiot sitting on his human bones throne.

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

So lets review

But do go on ;--)
There is no sense in arguing with guys like you. When thousands of Palestinian civilians die, its there own fault, you say, but if some Israelis die, your mouth foam covers the whole keyboard. So what are you? An advocate of racism? I think, just another idiot sitting on his human bones throne.

LOL So you have no logical argument and are going to descend into personal assaults. How surprising

Arab Muslim extremists live to hide behind Arab muslim woman and children and when they get hurt then cry foul.

If you don't want a school or masque bombed then don't use it as a military staging area.

Its pretty basic.

If you don't want civilians to get hurt, then maybe the Arab Muslims shouldn't use human shields ;--)

Try reading something other than the typical Arab Muslim propaganda sites and get back to us OK

Cheers

Period

What if you get the facts right first and see that under INTERNATIONAL LAW the homes are valid military targets, and the civilian deaths are caused by hamas firing illegal weapons from the civilian homes making them responsible for the casualties. You do know that the Geneva convention says about human shields don't you, and how they are no longer protected persons but militia

Period

And you have even less if you think responding to terrorism and illegal weapons is extremism. You have no clue about anything the way you are talking, and just want to spew your Jew hatred and NAZI ideology

Period

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

And as the UN as stated all this was down to hamas terrorism, violence and firing illegal weapons. So what would you expect your country to do if you faced that every single day.

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

So lets review

But do go on ;--)

Still unable to answer the question as it would show you don't have a clue. IT IS NOT ISRAEL STARTING THE VIOLENCE BUT THE PALESTINIANS, AND UNTIL THE PALESTINIANS STOP THEY WILL BE POUNDED INTO DUST.

As Germany is finding out now, there is no discourse with the muslims when they are making their demands. The only thing they understand is more violence aimed at them

Period

And you have even less if you think responding to terrorism and illegal weapons is extremism. You have no clue about anything the way you are talking, and just want to spew your Jew hatred and NAZI ideology

I was trying to figure out where that guy was coming from.

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

So lets review

But do go on ;--)

LOL So you have no logical argument and are going to descend into personal assaults. How surprising

Arab Muslim extremists live to hide behind Arab muslim woman and children and when they get hurt then cry foul.

If you don't want a school or masque bombed then don't use it as a military staging area.

Its pretty basic.

If you don't want civilians to get hurt, then maybe the Arab Muslims shouldn't use human shields ;--)

Try reading something other than the typical Arab Muslim propaganda sites and get back to us OK

Cheers
Islamist scum is no justification to act like that. For decades now Israel complains of terrorists but takes no steps to get rid of them.

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

So lets review

But do go on ;--)

Its pretty basic.

Cheers
Islamist scum is no justification to act like that. For decades now Israel complains of terrorists but takes no steps to get rid of them.

It's a daily task for them.

They have US arms.

n_73064_1.jpg

genoc21.jpeg

So lets review

But do go on ;--)

Its pretty basic.

Cheers

Solution:
- Offering recognition - demanding the liquidation of Hamas.
- If doesn´t work, make Hamas disappear by force.
- Bombing homes only strengthens Hamas.

So lets review

But do go on ;--)

Its pretty basic.

Cheers

Solution:

They've tried that. Who is going to liquidate them? Abbas?

It's the Israelis that need the recognition.

Bill Clinton and his Israeli counterparts bent over backwards at Camp David. Till Arafat had to ruin it with his Intifada.

Its pretty basic.

Cheers

Solution:

They've tried that. Who is going to liquidate them? Abbas?

It's the Israelis that need the recognition.

Bill Clinton and his Israeli counterparts bent over backwards at Camp David. Till Arafat had to ruin it with his Intifada.

Each time Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's & Israel retaliates, the Pali's & their suppporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back