Bad precedent to penalize Greene

Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

The argument isn't that they shouldn't be there.
That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

I notice how staunchly you defend this anti-Semite. Given the hatred and bile she expresses towards Jews, it's shocking that you're defending her.
Anything we say or type can make us something not nice by the arbiters of the realm's accusations. Of course the actions of the Obama administration and the Progs in the congress crapping on Israel with the Iran deal and even not even letting the leader of Israel into the White House when he visited while the Repubs let him give a speech in the Capitol Building means nothing. Words matter and words do not matter. Actions matter more. We need to reduce the bile while not destroying people for it. There are many Prog politicians that can be dealt the way this congresswoman was. Repubs follow suit on what Progs do in many ways.

Quite frankly, Netanyahu is an asshole who should be stripped of office. Since he isn't able to win a majority in Parliament, I gather most Israelis agree with that assessment. So don't start on Obama's treatment of Isreal as evidence of anything. I guess you think building roadways and highways with no off-ramps to Palestinian towns, strangling them economically, and the marginalization and abuse of Palestians by the Isreali government is something that all Jews should be proud of. One would think that a people who have suffered discrimination and abuse for centuries would treat minorities better.

You seem to have difficulty separating opposition to political leaders in Isreal with anti-Semitism. This cult of slavish devotion to right wing leaders is a danger to the world. I have no difficulty opposing some policies of the left without being considered a traitor to the cause, but right wingers have to march in lockstep. The shunning of Liz Cheney being a prime example.
Now this Canadian moon bat wants to decide what Israel does as well as America. The audacity is mind blowing. Check out my siggy for her over antisemitism.

Yeah, I saw your signature line - I never ever posted that. You made that up. I'll be reporting that. Thanks for the heads up. I would never have realized your lie if you hadn't posted that.

Yeah, I saw your signature line - I never ever posted that.

Yeah, ya did.

(1) Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition? | Page 95 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No, I did not:

Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian,
THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

Don’t worry U never had any credibility on here to begin with

Maybe not with you but you don't speak for everybody.
Dragonlady's really smart, left you in the dirt a long time ago.

“Dragonlady is real smart” aka I agree with her because she’s a hack like me.

I don’t care how smart she is. She has no business telling Americans how to run their lives.

Last edited:
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

The argument isn't that they shouldn't be there.
That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

I notice how staunchly you defend this anti-Semite. Given the hatred and bile she expresses towards Jews, it's shocking that you're defending her.
Anything we say or type can make us something not nice by the arbiters of the realm's accusations. Of course the actions of the Obama administration and the Progs in the congress crapping on Israel with the Iran deal and even not even letting the leader of Israel into the White House when he visited while the Repubs let him give a speech in the Capitol Building means nothing. Words matter and words do not matter. Actions matter more. We need to reduce the bile while not destroying people for it. There are many Prog politicians that can be dealt the way this congresswoman was. Repubs follow suit on what Progs do in many ways.

Quite frankly, Netanyahu is an asshole who should be stripped of office. Since he isn't able to win a majority in Parliament, I gather most Israelis agree with that assessment. So don't start on Obama's treatment of Isreal as evidence of anything. I guess you think building roadways and highways with no off-ramps to Palestinian towns, strangling them economically, and the marginalization and abuse of Palestians by the Isreali government is something that all Jews should be proud of. One would think that a people who have suffered discrimination and abuse for centuries would treat minorities better.

You seem to have difficulty separating opposition to political leaders in Isreal with anti-Semitism. This cult of slavish devotion to right wing leaders is a danger to the world. I have no difficulty opposing some policies of the left without being considered a traitor to the cause, but right wingers have to march in lockstep. The shunning of Liz Cheney being a prime example.
Now this Canadian moon bat wants to decide what Israel does as well as America. The audacity is mind blowing. Check out my siggy for her over antisemitism.

Yeah, I saw your signature line - I never ever posted that. You made that up. I'll be reporting that. Thanks for the heads up. I would never have realized your lie if you hadn't posted that.

Yeah, I saw your signature line - I never ever posted that.

Yeah, ya did.

(1) Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition? | Page 95 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No, I did not:

Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian,
THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

Don’t worry U never had any credibility on here to begin with

Maybe not with you but you don't speak for everybody.
Dragonlady's really smart, left you in the dirt a long time ago.
So smart that she blatantly lied about what she said and is forever captured in my siggy.

The fact that Nancy Pelosi and Democrats will strip Republicans of committee membership for social media posts they made prior to being elected yet trefuse to strip its own members proven to have facilitated / engaged in CCP espionage (Feinstein & Swalwell) says everything you need to know about Pelosi and the Democrats.

She made many similar posts AFTER being elected. Republican had the chance to disavow the crazy. They appointed the crazy, they refuse to censure her, the grownups will do it

She didn’t even apologize for what she said, only that she “regretted” getting caught.

I don't think even the dems are stupid enough to not want the gop congress to own her.
I have no doubt that many Republicans wish that Greene would just go away.

Her associating with white supremacists and right-wing militia members, making racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic Facebook posts, calling for the execution of high-profile Democrats, and spreading QAnon and other baseless conspiracy theories only serves to further befoul the Party already afflicted with the incitement of a deadly insurrection against our democratic principles.

While such crackpot ideas have metastasized in the GOP under the RINOs of Trumpery, the Party lost the House, the Executive, and the Senate in a single term, a feat last achieved by the Hoover administration.

Greene will be every Republican candidate's running mate in 2022.
What is Islamaphobic? LOL

Another leftist term.

The fact that Nancy Pelosi and Democrats will strip Republicans of committee membership for social media posts they made prior to being elected yet trefuse to strip its own members proven to have facilitated / engaged in CCP espionage (Feinstein & Swalwell) says everything you need to know about Pelosi and the Democrats.

She made many similar posts AFTER being elected. Republican had the chance to disavow the crazy. They appointed the crazy, they refuse to censure her, the grownups will do it

She didn’t even apologize for what she said, only that she “regretted” getting caught.

Lets note that 10 Republicans did vote with Democrats to censure her.

Lets note that 10 Republicans did vote to censure her.
And? The Washington Establishment 'Go Along To Get Along' hypocrites only interested in saving their own asses voted to protect Cheney, who was telling reporters tday 'You don't vote againstfellow party members', then against Greene. They have reverted back to the DNC cucks they were before Trump showed up.

Yeah, Dems should spend billions on ads linking every candidate to someone
no one ever heard of.....that'll be a winner.
Greene will be widely known as a Republican associated with white supremacists and right-wing militia members, making racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic Facebook posts, calling for the execution of high-profile Democrats, and spreading QAnon and other baseless conspiracy theories. If fellow Republican candidates wish to denounce her and distance themselves from her, that is their option.

Yeah, Dems should spend billions on ads linking every candidate to someone
no one ever heard of.....that'll be a winner.
Greene will be widely known as a Republican associated with white supremacists and right-wing militia members, making racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic Facebook posts, calling for the execution of high-profile Democrats, and spreading QAnon and other baseless conspiracy theories. If fellow Republican candidates wish to denounce her and distance themselves from her, that is their option.

1612561848847.png

What is Islamaphobic?
LOL

Another leftist term.
Greene's support by the lunatic fringe is precisely what partisan Democrats will exploit.

The House’s highest-ranking Republicans are racing to distance themselves from a leading GOP congressional candidate in Georgia after POLITICO uncovered hours of Facebook videos in which she expresses racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic views.
The candidate, Marjorie Taylor Greene, suggested that Muslims do not belong in government; thinks black people “are held slaves to the Democratic Party”; called George Soros, a Jewish Democratic megadonor, a Nazi; and said she would feel “proud” to see a Confederate monument if she were black because it symbolizes progress made since the Civil War.
“These comments are appalling, and Leader McCarthy has no tolerance for them,” said Drew Florio, a spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).
House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) went further, throwing his weight behind Greene’s opponent.
“The comments made by Ms. Greene are disgusting and don’t reflect the values of equality and decency that make our country great,” Scalise said in a statement...
In recordings obtained by POLITICO, Greene described Islamic nations under Sharia law as places where men have sex with "little boys, little girls, multiple women" and "marry their sisters" and "their cousins." She suggested the 2018 midterms — which ushered in the most diverse class of House freshmen — was part of “an Islamic invasion of our government” and that “anyone that is a Muslim that believes in Sharia law does not belong in our government.”

What is Islamaphobic?
LOL

Another leftist term.
Greene's support by the lunatic fringe is precisely what partisan Democrats will exploit.

The House’s highest-ranking Republicans are racing to distance themselves from a leading GOP congressional candidate in Georgia after POLITICO uncovered hours of Facebook videos in which she expresses racist, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic views.
The candidate, Marjorie Taylor Greene, suggested that Muslims do not belong in government; thinks black people “are held slaves to the Democratic Party”; called George Soros, a Jewish Democratic megadonor, a Nazi; and said she would feel “proud” to see a Confederate monument if she were black because it symbolizes progress made since the Civil War.
“These comments are appalling, and Leader McCarthy has no tolerance for them,” said Drew Florio, a spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).
House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) went further, throwing his weight behind Greene’s opponent.
“The comments made by Ms. Greene are disgusting and don’t reflect the values of equality and decency that make our country great,” Scalise said in a statement...
In recordings obtained by POLITICO, Greene described Islamic nations under Sharia law as places where men have sex with "little boys, little girls, multiple women" and "marry their sisters" and "their cousins." She suggested the 2018 midterms — which ushered in the most diverse class of House freshmen — was part of “an Islamic invasion of our government” and that “anyone that is a Muslim that believes in Sharia law does not belong in our government.”
I can read news articles too. I am here to attain people's opinions. You obviously don't have one. Foreign fat troll. And you didn't answer my question.

there is no proof is false.
Then provide some. You not only do not have proof, you don't even have evidence at all. That's the problem. You read the same claim over and over, and somehow assimilated it as "proven". Then, under scrutiny, it is revealed you have zero evidence. And neither does anyone else, as far as anyone can tell.

kinda like there's evidence of election fraud 'cause trump humpers say so. just under 60 cases thrown out.

What is Islamaphobic?
LOL

Another leftist term.

And of course McConnell called her a cancer on the GOP

Lets note that 10 Republicans did vote with Democrats to censure her.

Yes, they did, and in today's climate, it took real courage to do that. But 199 Republicans said they were just fine with her behaviour, even though, many of them did so out of fear of their own voters.

But 199 Republicans said they were just fine with her behaviour, even though, many of them did so out of fear of their own voters
I don't think that explains the standing ovation she got, after she either lied through her teeth or admitted she has been telling insane lies for 20 years, including doing so to get elected (only two choices, there). That was pretty special.

watch her destroy the media...well deserved.....she is now stronger than before....

Sent to my congressman:
Can't be helped.

The chicken$hit Republicans won't do it... and it needed to be done.

Perhaps next time the Pubs won't choose a House Minority Leader who travels to Florida to kiss the Disgraced Baboon-God's ring... disgusting sack of $hit.

Forum List

Back