Bad precedent to penalize Greene

there is no proof is false.
Then provide some. You not only do not have proof, you don't even have evidence at all. That's the problem. You read the same claim over and over, and somehow assimilated it as "proven". Then, under scrutiny, it is revealed you have zero evidence. And neither does anyone else, as far as anyone can tell.

Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

The argument isn't that they shouldn't be there.
That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

I notice how staunchly you defend this anti-Semite. Given the hatred and bile she expresses towards Jews, it's shocking that you're defending her.
I am defending her right to support her constituents as I do with the evil Ilhan Omar and the bird brain AOC. I dislike them but fully support their right as the representatives of those that voted for them. Why do you care? You are a Canuck.

The problem with MTG is that she wasn't "elected by her constituents". She was appointed by the Republican leadership in her District. She ran unopposed.

The Party has a responsibility to run sane, qualified people for office - by qualified, I'm talking about someone you would hire to work in your business. They had a similar responsibility in running a corrupt, criminal like Donald Trump, but this is becoming a real problem for the Republican Party. As it increasingly becomes the party of racists, conspiracy theorists, and crazies, real conservatives have nowhere to go.

Where I live, there are laws against hiring someone who makes death threats against co-workers. There are "safe workplace laws" which would make me liable for hiring such a person, who threatens my employees.

Corporate money and rational voters who just want good governance, are fleeing the Republican Party, because they cannot be trusted to deal with any sort of crisis, be it catstrophic storms, the economy, or a pandemic. What has made the USA the richest country in the world is that its government was very stable, and provided the stability, infrastructure, and resources to enable them to prosper.

As the Republican Party drifts towards white nationalist authoritarianism, you will find that capital will flee the country, and no international investment will be happening to create jobs will happen until you stabilize.
If you had the same standards for dems, you probably wouldnt be such a hack. JS

there is no proof is false.
Then provide some. You not only do not have proof, you don't even have evidence at all. That's the problem. You read the same claim over and over, and somehow assimilated it as "proven". Then, under scrutiny, it is revealed you have zero evidence.
No, i literally said in my post that it hasnt been completely proven, but that doesnt mean she didnt marry her brother because, it appears that she did. She hasnt filed a single defamation suit. That bitch could be richer than Trump right now if she sued everyone who said she married her brother. She wouldnt need to cheat on her taxes or steal money from the tax payers to give to her boyfriend if she had a case.

Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

I notice how staunchly you defend this anti-Semite. Given the hatred and bile she expresses towards Jews, it's shocking that you're defending her.
Anything we say or type can make us something not nice by the arbiters of the realm's accusations. Of course the actions of the Obama administration and the Progs in the congress crapping on Israel with the Iran deal and even not even letting the leader of Israel into the White House when he visited while the Repubs let him give a speech in the Capitol Building means nothing. Words matter and words do not matter. Actions matter more. We need to reduce the bile while not destroying people for it. There are many Prog politicians that can be dealt the way this congresswoman was. Repubs follow suit on what Progs do in many ways.

Quite frankly, Netanyahu is an asshole who should be stripped of office. Since he isn't able to win a majority in Parliament, I gather most Israelis agree with that assessment. So don't start on Obama's treatment of Isreal as evidence of anything. I guess you think building roadways and highways with no off-ramps to Palestinian towns, strangling them economically, and the marginalization and abuse of Palestians by the Isreali government is something that all Jews should be proud of. One would think that a people who have suffered discrimination and abuse for centuries would treat minorities better.

You seem to have difficulty separating opposition to political leaders in Isreal with anti-Semitism. This cult of slavish devotion to right wing leaders is a danger to the world. I have no difficulty opposing some policies of the left without being considered a traitor to the cause, but right wingers have to march in lockstep. The shunning of Liz Cheney being a prime example.
Now this Canadian moon bat wants to decide what Israel does as well as America. The audacity is mind blowing. Check out my siggy for her over antisemitism.

Yeah, I saw your signature line - I never ever posted that. You made that up. I'll be reporting that. Thanks for the heads up. I would never have realized your lie if you hadn't posted that.

, i literally said in my post that it hasnt been completely proven, but that doesnt mean she didnt marry her brother because, it appears that she did
Then post a shred of actual evidence. What happened here is that you filled in the blanks yourself, and you forgot you did so. Now you realize there is zero evidence.

Sent to my congressman:

Anything we say or type can make us something not nice by the arbiters of the realm's accusations. Of course the actions of the Obama administration and the Progs in the congress crapping on Israel with the Iran deal and even not even letting the leader of Israel into the White House when he visited while the Repubs let him give a speech in the Capitol Building means nothing. Words matter and words do not matter. Actions matter more. We need to reduce the bile while not destroying people for it. There are many Prog politicians that can be dealt the way this congresswoman was. Repubs follow suit on what Progs do in many ways.

Quite frankly, Netanyahu is an asshole who should be stripped of office. Since he isn't able to win a majority in Parliament, I gather most Israelis agree with that assessment. So don't start on Obama's treatment of Isreal as evidence of anything. I guess you think building roadways and highways with no off-ramps to Palestinian towns, strangling them economically, and the marginalization and abuse of Palestians by the Isreali government is something that all Jews should be proud of. One would think that a people who have suffered discrimination and abuse for centuries would treat minorities better.

You seem to have difficulty separating opposition to political leaders in Isreal with anti-Semitism. This cult of slavish devotion to right wing leaders is a danger to the world. I have no difficulty opposing some policies of the left without being considered a traitor to the cause, but right wingers have to march in lockstep. The shunning of Liz Cheney being a prime example.
Now this Canadian moon bat wants to decide what Israel does as well as America. The audacity is mind blowing. Check out my siggy for her over antisemitism.

Yeah, I saw your signature line - I never ever posted that. You made that up. I'll be reporting that. Thanks for the heads up. I would never have realized your lie if you hadn't posted that.
You absolutely DID say it you lying fucking jew hater c-unt. You also said... and i quote... " the whiniest people I know are Jewish ".

Sent to my congressman:

Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason.
She was removed for a reason as well.
They get to pick whomever they want to represent them. Its their decision.

I wouldn't want the other 434 members deciding on how effective my representative can be and we shouldn't be doing it to her district.

And, if you were to look deep enough into all of these people's past, you'd probably find some pretty kookie views and statements that make you go "WTF?" How many believe in extra terrestrials? I imagine a few do. How many have questions about why we couldn't find these planes on 9/11? I imagine some do--I hope they don't think that there were bombs in buildings or anything like that but I think questioning why we couldn't locate planes in our airspace is a valid concern...what if they were Russian bombers? Serious question.

Anyway...MTG should resign as a matter of honor. She has none. She's garbage. But she is duly elected garbage. Leave her alone...just let her serve her term. Don't work with her; if she tries to co-sponsor any bill you introduce...have the house secretary remove her name. It's. Just freeze her out. She'll get 5 minutes to ask her questions in a committee meeting and thats that.

I wouldn't want the other 434 members deciding on how effective my representative can be and we shouldn't be doing it to her district.
Normally I would agree. Within the context of the events of 1/6 and her behavior since, it can’t be ignored. Much as Trump will stand trial in the Senate for his role in inciting those who believe as Greene does, Greene is now answering for hers.

There is no simply overlooking shit like this. Not post 1/6.

View attachment 453407
The fact remains that the voters in her district elected her. She's trash but voters can elect trash if they decide to. That is how we got the blob...the voters elected trash
The fact remains that the voters in her district elected her. She's trash but voters can elect trash if they decide to. That is how we got the blob...the voters elected trash
Ok but committee assignments have nothing to do with her voters or constituents. She is still representing her district.

Last edited:
, i literally said in my post that it hasnt been completely proven, but that doesnt mean she didnt marry her brother because, it appears that she did
Then post a shred of actual evidence. What happened here is that you filled in the blanks yourself, and you forgot you did so. Now you realize there is zero evidence.
Ill let the FBI get the evidence. They find the accusation credible enough to investigate it.

Sent to my congressman:

Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason.

The voters in her Districti did not "pick her". The Republican Party did. She ran unopposed in a solidly Red District. The Party has an obligation not to put people who are certifiably mentally ill, into office. This woman does not live in the real world, and her delusions are threatening her co-workers. She is armed and believes dangerous theories that her co-workers are out to destroy the nation, and are all pedophiles.

She threatened a 17 year old Parkland survivor because she said he was "trying to take away her gun". She is a danger to herself and others.

The Republican Party has a obligation to the American people to promote candidates for national office who can at least past a minimum set of standards in sanity, morals, and competence.

Oh lord....

They voted for her.

She won.

End of discussion. Nobody else should be able to disqualify their selection. That is just the way it goes.

Though nobody IS diqualifying their selection. She remains a Congresswoman.

Well...the House has a committee structure. Its a de-facto reality that you must be on a committee to do anything. So yes it is disqualifying her.

Here is my question...what is the harm in having her on a committee where she has 5 minutes to question witnesses... This is not addressed to "you" per-say but when was the last time you watched a committee hearing?

It doesn't matter... And the retribution will be fierce.

That is plainly FALSE. Getting elected as a House representatives gives you the vote on any legislation. She, as a representative of her district retains that position.

There is ZERO promise of any committee asignments to the voters who elected her. This has nothing to do with what they voted for.

Here is an article from Wikipedia about the House of Representatives:

"After the Clerk of the House receives the bill it is then assigned a legislative number, enrolled in the House Journal and printed in the Congressional Record and the Speaker of the House refers the bill to the Committee(s) with jurisdiction by sending the bill to the office of the chairman of the committee(s), and the Clerk of the Committee will add the bill to the Committee's calendar. The Speaker designates one of these committees as a "primary committee" with primary jurisdiction and responsibility for the bill and all other committee(s) are considered "additional committees" and the Speaker may impose time limits on these committee(s) if he or she deems it appropriate and traditionally does so if the primary committee has reported out a version of the bill to the full House."

The House operates on a committee structure.

If you're not on a committee, you're essentially barred from the mark-up.

If you want he most effective democrats barred from committees going forward...applaud this.

Sent to my congressman:

The voters in her Districti did not "pick her". The Republican Party did. She ran unopposed in a solidly Red District. The Party has an obligation not to put people who are certifiably mentally ill, into office. This woman does not live in the real world, and her delusions are threatening her co-workers. She is armed and believes dangerous theories that her co-workers are out to destroy the nation, and are all pedophiles.

She threatened a 17 year old Parkland survivor because she said he was "trying to take away her gun". She is a danger to herself and others.

The Republican Party has a obligation to the American people to promote candidates for national office who can at least past a minimum set of standards in sanity, morals, and competence.

Oh lord....

They voted for her.

She won.

End of discussion. Nobody else should be able to disqualify their selection. That is just the way it goes.

They didn't have any other choice. She was appointed by Republicans. Even if they voted for her, the Republican Party has a responsibility to its members to vett its candidates and ensure that they're legally sane, before putting that "R" beside their names.

Sent to my congressman:

And, if you were to look deep enough into all of these people's past, you'd probably find some pretty kookie views and statements that make you go "WTF?" How many believe in extra terrestrials? I imagine a few do. How many have questions about why we couldn't find these planes on 9/11? I imagine some do--I hope they don't think that there were bombs in buildings or anything like that but I think questioning why we couldn't locate planes in our airspace is a valid concern...what if they were Russian bombers? Serious question.

Anyway...MTG should resign as a matter of honor. She has none. She's garbage. But she is duly elected garbage. Leave her alone...just let her serve her term. Don't work with her; if she tries to co-sponsor any bill you introduce...have the house secretary remove her name. It's. Just freeze her out. She'll get 5 minutes to ask her questions in a committee meeting and thats that.

Normally I would agree. Within the context of the events of 1/6 and her behavior since, it can’t be ignored. Much as Trump will stand trial in the Senate for his role in inciting those who believe as Greene does, Greene is now answering for hers.

View attachment 453407
Ok but committee assignments have nothing to do with her voters or constituents. She is still lol representing her district.

Its a large weapon that will backfire.... The prize? Marginalizing a freshman representative who has zero power, is a kook, and her own party hates.

Enjoy your trophy.

Ill let the FBI get the evidence. They find the accusation credible enough to investigate it.

Great! Investigations are good. So, the only info is that they interviewed someone 16 months ago. But nothing since then, eh?

I find this article ridiculous for one simple reason: As her brother, he already qualified for a green card, as did all of her siblings. She would have had no reason to marry her brother to help his immigration process. None at all. He would have qualified for immigration as his parentsn and his siblings were already American residents, and on a citizenship track.

The whole premise of this allegation is based on the notion that she was somehow doing something improper to get her brother into the country. The allegation is ridiculous and has no basis in logic or fact.

Great! Investigations are good. So, the only info is that they interviewed someone 16 months ago. But nothing since then, eh?
You democrats spent a lot more time than that investigating Trump. Why do you want a double standard when it one of yours being investigated?

I find this article ridiculous for one simple reason: As her brother, he already qualified for a green card, as did all of her siblings. She would have had no reason to marry her brother to help his immigration process. None at all. He would have qualified for immigration as his parentsn and his siblings were already American residents, and on a citizenship track.

The whole premise of this allegation is based on the notion that she was somehow doing something improper to get her brother into the country. The allegation is ridiculous and has no basis in logic or fact.
Shut the fuck up you jew hating c-unt! No one gives a fuck what you have to say.

Sent to my congressman:

View attachment 453407
Ok but committee assignments have nothing to do with her voters or constituents. She is still lol representing her district.

Its a large weapon that will backfire.... The prize? Marginalizing a freshman representative who has zero power, is a kook, and her own party hates.

Enjoy your trophy.

The threatened the lives of three House Representatives throughout her campaign. Republicans are too frightened of their own voters to get her out of there. And she's still packing a gun!

You democrats spent a lot more time than that investigating Trump. Why do you want a double standard when it one of yours being investigated?

Well, with Trump, there was a lot of fact based criminal and corrupt behaviour. And tons of evidence to sift through.

With Omar, there is no evidence, no witnesses and no crime, so they really had nothing to look at. There's a big difference between investigating made up shit, and investigating criminal behaviour. Mostly Democrats are investigated for shit Republicans and conspiracy theorists make up about them. Republicans get investigated for criminal behaviour.

You can call it a double standard, but it's what happens when everything Republicans tell you about Democrats is bullshit and lies.

Sent to my congressman:

I reported you for making a false report. You absolutely said those things, you lying jew hater.

No, nor did i imply it. Whataboutism dismissed. So...no updates in 16 months? Only one interview, supposedly? Why has the FBI never confirmed there was an investigation? All of this isn't really lining up for you.

Sent to my congressman:

I reported you for making a false report. You absolutely said those things, you lying jew hater.
I’m glad you reported her. She has some balls making partisan comments all the time about a country that she doesn’t live in and has no skin in the game in.

Forum List

Back