Bad precedent to penalize Greene

This after she was hiding in her office bathroom
she made that up, doofus

Source? If you don't have good evidence that she is lying about that, then you need to retract your baselss bs.
Report Claims AOC Wasn't In Capitol At Time Of Riot As #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett Goes Viral | 93.1FM WIBC
#AlexandriaOcasioSmollet
:lol:

Do you even know how to read? Nothing in your link refutes that she was in her office, which is in the adjacent building.
According to Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC), who has an office in the same hall as AOC, two doors away, there were never any rioters in their hall so there was never any physical danger from rioters coming in at any point.
Her response to this : "I just thought to myself that they got inside," she said during the emotional live stream.

All of which is consistent with AOC locking herself in her office's bathroom. DUH
She claimed people were trying to break in.
Going back, i see i quoted the wrong part of your statement. My apologies.
The fact is, she lied. She literally made it up and tried to blame fellow congress critters on it.

No she didn't. She said that someone just outside her office was asking "Where is she?" and then she was put off by Security officer's behaviour towards her and her staff.

I agree, I always ignore the behavior and character of the people that wish to govern us until after they get elected.

BY THAT STANDARD THEN:
  • Obama never should have been elected for his dope smoking anti-American days with the Weather Underground as a young guy.
  • The Clintons never should have been elected to any offices for their communist interests and support during college, much less Bill's coke snorting rituals with Roger inviting young girls to his governor's mansion!
  • And Elizabeth Warren should be expelled for her fraudulent claims and use of her phony "Indian heritage" that amounted to about 10 hairs on her head.
  • Shall I name more?
By your standard then, if I convince you of something false and you believe or just repeat it somewhere, later decide it's not true then years after that get elected, even though it is long since no longer part of your amalgam of beliefs, I should dig through your past and hold it against you even in the present day?

In other words, zero tolerance: once you make a mistake no matter how minor, NO FORGIVENESS in life and you are punished FOREVER. Did Greene murder someone? No, she just repeated some rather loose conspiracy theories years ago (that I'm not sure have ever been totally proven positively wrong).

Gee, how many in office wished Trump dead? 1 potato 2 potato 3 potato 4 . . . .

How much do you want to bet that you did something as a teen you're not proud of today: I should go back to grade school and talk to your teachers to see if in kindergarten you maybe stole a block or cheated on a test. Yeah, lets dig into every last democrat in office-- -- I bet we find SOMETHING on every last one of them if we just look hard enough! :tongue:

200_s.gif

Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

The argument isn't that they shouldn't be there.
That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason.
She was removed for a reason as well.
They get to pick whomever they want to represent them. Its their decision.

I wouldn't want the other 434 members deciding on how effective my representative can be and we shouldn't be doing it to her district.

And, if you were to look deep enough into all of these people's past, you'd probably find some pretty kookie views and statements that make you go "WTF?" How many believe in extra terrestrials? I imagine a few do. How many have questions about why we couldn't find these planes on 9/11? I imagine some do--I hope they don't think that there were bombs in buildings or anything like that but I think questioning why we couldn't locate planes in our airspace is a valid concern...what if they were Russian bombers? Serious question.

Anyway...MTG should resign as a matter of honor. She has none. She's garbage. But she is duly elected garbage. Leave her alone...just let her serve her term. Don't work with her; if she tries to co-sponsor any bill you introduce...have the house secretary remove her name. It's. Just freeze her out. She'll get 5 minutes to ask her questions in a committee meeting and thats that.

I wouldn't want the other 434 members deciding on how effective my representative can be and we shouldn't be doing it to her district.
Normally I would agree. Within the context of the events of 1/6 and her behavior since, it can’t be ignored. Much as Trump will stand trial in the Senate for his role in inciting those who believe as Greene does, Greene is now answering for hers.

There is no simply overlooking shit like this. Not post 1/6.

View attachment 453407
The fact remains that the voters in her district elected her. She's trash but voters can elect trash if they decide to. That is how we got the blob...the voters elected trash

Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

That's just plain stupid
So you're saying character doesn't count.
That's how we got the orange fat bastard.
People turned a blind eye to his all of his shit and voted for him anyway.
Congress should have kicked that bitch out of office completely.
Expel the freaking idiot.

With the spineless, feckless Republicans, almost 200, who voted no on removing the bitch from her committees, I have renamed their party.

It's now the QPublican party, otherwise referred to as the QOP.

It's bad precedent to actually elect someone with such wacko beliefs.
You guys advocate/encourage the uninformed vote. You reap what you sow.
Let's just hope Guam doesn't tip over and some day we actually will plant a flag on Mars

I've addressed that already. You fail because I am not a Democrat and I never defended what Hank Johnson said but it is interesting how all these incredibly unintelligent people seem to have come out of Georgia.

One difference is though, she was elected AFTER her crazy talk.
Anyone who thinks Guam can tip over has said a fuck load of crazy and dumb shit all their life. Shit, Ilhan Omar lied and married her brother to become a citizen. If anyone should be stripped of their duties, its her.

Sent to my congressman:

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason.

The voters in her Districti did not "pick her". The Republican Party did. She ran unopposed in a solidly Red District. The Party has an obligation not to put people who are certifiably mentally ill, into office. This woman does not live in the real world, and her delusions are threatening her co-workers. She is armed and believes dangerous theories that her co-workers are out to destroy the nation, and are all pedophiles.

She threatened a 17 year old Parkland survivor because she said he was "trying to take away her gun". She is a danger to herself and others.

The Republican Party has a obligation to the American people to promote candidates for national office who can at least past a minimum set of standards in sanity, morals, and competence.

Oh lord....

They voted for her.

She won.

End of discussion. Nobody else should be able to disqualify their selection. That is just the way it goes.

Horsecrap, she kept spreading Q Anon bs after being elected. and then LIED about that being the case in front of Congress during the proceedings to remove her from assignments.
Exactly right. The irony about her little closed-door session with the GOP is that she basically told them she has been lying for 20nyears, right up until yesterday.

Of course, that's the actual lie, and she believes every word of the horseshit she has been spreading. And they have her a standing ovation for it. Deplorables.

Sent to my congressman:

The voters in her Districti did not "pick her". The Republican Party did. She ran unopposed in a solidly Red District. The Party has an obligation not to put people who are certifiably mentally ill, into office. This woman does not live in the real world, and her delusions are threatening her co-workers. She is armed and believes dangerous theories that her co-workers are out to destroy the nation, and are all pedophiles.

She threatened a 17 year old Parkland survivor because she said he was "trying to take away her gun". She is a danger to herself and others.

The Republican Party has a obligation to the American people to promote candidates for national office who can at least past a minimum set of standards in sanity, morals, and competence.

Oh lord....

They voted for her.

She won.

End of discussion. Nobody else should be able to disqualify their selection. That is just the way it goes.

Though nobody IS diqualifying their selection. She remains a Congresswoman.

This after she was hiding in her office bathroom
she made that up, doofus

Source? If you don't have good evidence that she is lying about that, then you need to retract your baselss bs.
Report Claims AOC Wasn't In Capitol At Time Of Riot As #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett Goes Viral | 93.1FM WIBC
#AlexandriaOcasioSmollet
Uh...you were asked for proof she lied about hiding in her office bathroom. Maybe you got confused?

Sent to my congressman:

And, if you were to look deep enough into all of these people's past, you'd probably find some pretty kookie views and statements that make you go "WTF?" How many believe in extra terrestrials? I imagine a few do. How many have questions about why we couldn't find these planes on 9/11? I imagine some do--I hope they don't think that there were bombs in buildings or anything like that but I think questioning why we couldn't locate planes in our airspace is a valid concern...what if they were Russian bombers? Serious question.

Anyway...MTG should resign as a matter of honor. She has none. She's garbage. But she is duly elected garbage. Leave her alone...just let her serve her term. Don't work with her; if she tries to co-sponsor any bill you introduce...have the house secretary remove her name. It's. Just freeze her out. She'll get 5 minutes to ask her questions in a committee meeting and thats that.

Normally I would agree. Within the context of the events of 1/6 and her behavior since, it can’t be ignored. Much as Trump will stand trial in the Senate for his role in inciting those who believe as Greene does, Greene is now answering for hers.

View attachment 453407
The fact remains that the voters in her district elected her. She's trash but voters can elect trash if they decide to. That is how we got the blob...the voters elected trash

Her voters elected the committee assignments she has in the House?

Nope, I don't think so.

Sent to my congressman:

Candy,

I kind of agree with you... Kill them with kindness... Keep quoting her as the GOP position on stuff...

Use her as the reason you can't vote a GOP to congress... Jim Jordan is almost as bad as her and he is dream to Democrat fundraisers and campaigns.... We all know that Jordan knew about those poor kids getting molested, we see acting like a fool....

The person who should be feeling the heat Kevin McCarthy, he picked her... The transgression was to put her on the committee, she didn't do that, Kevin did...

Thats not really my position. My position is that unless someone is disqualified from holding office...they can run and if they get more votes than the other people who ran...they win. They should marginalize people like her from within the body.

Sent to my congressman:

Oh lord....

They voted for her.

She won.

I agree with CC. Greene is a looney B*TCH but she was voted in. Elections have consequences.

Sent to my congressman:

View attachment 453407

Her voters elected the committee assignments she has in the House?

Nope, I don't think so.
It is presumed you stupid foreign troll.

Forum List

Back