Baker must make gay cakes

Where is the wiggle room...? :eusa_eh:

Gluttony is hoarding, and not sharing with others, of which I do not condone.

glut·ton·y

ˈglətn-ē/

noun

habitual greed or excess in eating.

True. Gluttony is habitual greed, of which I do not condone, or not sharing with others as I indicated above. That is the context to which it is referred to in the bible. It would be silly to think overeating would be sinful.

No, it wouldn't. Overrating IS the sin of gluttony. That you choose to ignore that "sin" is just affirming what I said about buffet style bible following.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.” Proverbs 28:7 declares, “He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons disgraces his father.” Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, “Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.”

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/gluttony-sin.html#ixzz33c5FOCMb

So it appears, bias & hate remain; minimizing those aspects of this country will make us stronger.

baker.jpg

No, since infertile couples can still adopt & raise kids in a natural fashion, a mother & a father. I realize you're too stupid to understand that having a male father & female mother is the best enviroment to raise children in...just because fags could adopt doesn't mean the kid is going to grow up in the best enviroment...but the contrary, it would be the worst possible scenario to raise a child...just look at how mentally screwed up fags are by and large.

I think that's a generalization.

I've known gay couples who've done fine jobs raising kids, often because straight parents couldn't be bothered.

I know gays who are better adjusted than most of the people on this board.

Same here. I know of a single woman, who, at age 67, was "allowed" to adopt two preteen children. Look at the home, do not set rigid lines.

As usual, my post was pretty straight forward.

I asked him why he likes to deny the obvious. He also denies the existence of PC.

He's also denied the existence of some other obvious thing, but it's slipping my little mind right now.

Homosexuality itself is irrelevant in my question, actually. That's not the point of it.

As usual, my post was pretty straight forward.

I asked him why he likes to deny the obvious. He also denies the existence of PC.

He's also denied the existence of some other obvious thing, but it's slipping my little mind right now.

Homosexuality itself is irrelevant in my question, actually. That's not the point of it.

His was pretty straightforward too...especially if you had read the drivel he responded to. In context of the post he was responding to, there is no "gay culture".

Patty Cake, Patty Cake,
Baker-Man!
Bake That Fag A Cake
Or He's Gonna Call The Man!
Pat it and a-roll it
And mark it with a "G"
And put it in the oven for
Adam & Steve!

Last edited:
The Hate Brigade still rambles on....

Patty Cake, Patty Cake,
Baker-Man!......

Patty Cake, Patty Cake,
Baker-Man!......

Haha! Tell me how that song didn't sum up this story perfectly? Did the fags not call the man in because of a stupid cake???

Let's see how you squirm around this....

glut·ton·y

ˈglətn-ē/

noun

habitual greed or excess in eating.

True. Gluttony is habitual greed, of which I do not condone, or not sharing with others as I indicated above. That is the context to which it is referred to in the bible. It would be silly to think overeating would be sinful.

No, it wouldn't. Overrating IS the sin of gluttony. That you choose to ignore that "sin" is just affirming what I said about buffet style bible following.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.” Proverbs 28:7 declares, “He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons disgraces his father.” Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, “Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.”

Read more: Is gluttony a sin? What does the Bible say about overeating?
Here is the definition of gluttony as found in the Catholic Encyclopedia:

Clearly one who uses food or drink in such a way as to injure his health or impair the mental equipment needed for the discharge of his duties, is guilty of the sin of gluttony. It is incontrovertible that to eat or drink for the mere pleasure of the experience, and for that exclusively, is likewise to commit the sin of gluttony.

One cannot possibly make an objective judgement of each person’s culpability when it comes to their eating habits. Unless one starts having chest pains, and keeps deliberately eating fatty foods during their episode, it is hard to judge. Most of us eat out of hunger, and necessity. In my case, I have an extremely high metabolism (I'm quite slim), so I need to eat often. If I were to eat less, I'd lose a significant amount of weight, and I'd be putting my health at risk.

Patty Cake, Patty Cake,
Baker-Man!......

Haha! Tell me how that song didn't sum up this story perfectly? Did the fags not call the man in because of a stupid cake???

Not squirming here. Though your quoting John Locke does make me laugh. If 'the man' is the police, I have not read that they did; they followed the procedure designated by law, and PREVAILED. The baker bigot can appeal. His liberty to do so also. :D

Clearly one who uses food or drink in such a way as to injure his health or impair the mental equipment needed for the discharge of his duties, is guilty of the sin of gluttony. It is incontrovertible that to eat or drink for the mere pleasure of the experience, and for that exclusively, is likewise to commit the sin of gluttony.

One cannot possibly make an objective judgement of each person’s culpability when it comes to their eating habits. Unless one starts having chest pains, and keeps deliberately eating fatty foods during their episode, it is hard to judge. Most of us eat out of hunger, and necessity. In my case, I have an extremely high metabolism (I'm quite slim), so I need to eat often. If I were to eat less, I'd lose a significant amount of weight, and I'd be putting my health at risk.

Wow...looks like fatties are sinful according to your encyclopedia...a deadly sin even.

Yummy bible buffet...and non fattening. Lucky for you!

Patty Cake, Patty Cake,
Baker-Man!......

Not squirming here. Though your quoting John Locke does make me laugh. If 'the man' is the police, I have not read that they did; they followed the procedure designated by law, and PREVAILED. The baker bigot can appeal. His liberty to do so also. :D
A liberal such as yourself should know "the man" means the system in general.

In all honesty, I don't see the big deal in baking fag cakes for their counterfeit marriages. Why would God punish you for simply doing your job, in this case baking cakes? I understand and support the baker's right to not serve fags, I don't care what stupid unconstitutional law they use to illegally force people to associate with those they wish not to, but after thinking this over...both parties are stupid in this case. Just bake the damn cake, it's not like they asked you to attend the freakshow.

I too have trouble gaining weight. One does not indulge in gluttony when one eats to stay healthy. It remains one of the deadly sins in the King James version of the Bible however.

I too have trouble gaining weight. One does not indulge in gluttony when one eats to stay healthy. It remains one of the deadly sins in the King James version of the Bible however.
Being a Catholic, there is no sin on my part to eat in order to remain healthy.

Dying isn't the same as being sent to the pit of fire forever. An entire city was wiped out for the sin of abetting a homosexual culture to take over. One individual sin, one death does not carry the same gravity as an entire matrix being usurped by deviant sexuals.

I'm not talking about the Old Testament which allowed for stonings etc. . I'm talking about the New Testament. You know, Jesus' Tome: Jude 1 Jude was something like a cousin to Jesus or a brother. Pretty sure he was a family relative.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Remember, in Sodom, ALL people were destroyed for promoting the homosexual culture as normal; caving in to it. The Bible, ie The Roman Catholic Church and all other religions that follow the New Testament demand that the faithful "earnestly contend" for "the common salvation" against the spread of homosexual culture. [Not homosexuals themselves, of whom they must extend compassion, endeavoring to minister "making a difference" to]

Given that the Word of Jude in the New Testament of the Bible, the faith that billions follow, expresses that the punishment for those that disobey Jude 1 is eternal damnation in the pit of fire, you cannot require a person of the faithful to violate his faith with the MORTAL sin of enabling the spread of homosexual culture.

[quite]Being a Catholic, there is no sin on my part to eat in order to remain healthy.

Nope, but fatties are. Gluttonous sloths...two "deadly sins". No cake for them, right?

Forum List

Back