Bakers fined for not working homosexual "wedding" continue fighting for their freedoms

Nor can they enslave someone because of the color of their skin....oh,,wait...you democrats,did...
"You" democrats? Which ones of us? Name names.
You democrats....
"You" Democrats...I ask again, which ones of us? Name names.
You democrats.....

Sorry, can't get it any simpler....try an on-line degree....:lol:
So. When did I, a Democrat, own slaves?
I could never be a member of a party that did that.....

No,,we hate all you democrats.....
Now. But you celebrate the pre-1964 Democrats. It's very strange.
No, we hate all you democrats....

Nope......you guys celebrate those guys in everything you do.......the Republicans fought the pre 1964 democrats every step of the way...then, when the democrats realized they couldn't murder enough blacks to keep them from voting, the democrats changed tactics.......and bought black votes with government welfare.....re enslaving them....
That falls apart when you remember that today southern republicans (and many northern ones) glorify the confederacy, oppose civil rights, and demand the right to discriminate against minorities like the pre-1964 Democrats used to do.

Nope.....they don't oppose civil rights...you guys, in this thread are opposing Civil Rights.....they aren't demanding to discriminate, they are trying to practice their religion....and made cakes, pies and pastries all the time for the gays....they just can't make one type of cake.......so you are fucking clueless...again...

Nope......you guys celebrate those guys in everything you do.......the Republicans fought the pre 1964 democrats every step of the way...then, when the democrats realized they couldn't murder enough blacks to keep them from voting, the democrats changed tactics.......and bought black votes with government welfare.....re enslaving them....
That falls apart when you remember that today southern republicans (and many northern ones) glorify the confederacy, oppose civil rights, and demand the right to discriminate against minorities like the pre-1964 Democrats used to do.
Don't you have blacks to force to do things?
What? :cuckoo:

Is there 'punishment' for these people if they baked a cake for a gay couple and didn't know it? Would 'god' be like "hey hey now, I see you tried to slip one under the door there, nope, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent at this juncture". Or would they still get through the pearly gates thanks to their ignorance? What if they were cupcakes? What if they baked a cake after eating fish on Friday? Or maybe they walked past a homeless person without helping 'the least of these'?

Look out for that slippery god-slope. Maybe he will be sitting there in his chair after they depart and are about to enter heaven and say to them "hmm, just going down the list. Oh! I see here you judged others while on Earth, even though I told you specifically that that was reserved for me alone". "And, by my reckoning, you sinned 5,894 times and I had to forgive you. But you for some reason couldn't forgive two of your brethren, whom I commanded you to forgive, even once. You know I am normally a very forgiving soul but when people who claim to follow me in fact ignore most of that book I gave you, I just get a little judgemental. Which I am allowed to do wouldn't you agree? So I'm sending you for all eternity to bake cakes for Lucifer. He likes Devil's Food."

They did bake cakes, cookies and pastries for this couple all the time.....but when they wanted to follow their religion, the hateful, spiteful democrat gays sued them and destroyed their business...now that is real hate....
Does their business include baking wedding cakes?

Nope.....they don't oppose civil rights...you guys, in this thread are opposing Civil Rights.....they aren't demanding to discriminate, they are trying to practice their religion....and made cakes, pies and pastries all the time for the gays....they just can't make one type of cake.......so you are fucking clueless...again...
They are demanding the right to discriminate against a minority. A cake's a cake. They weren't asked to write or endorse anything on it.

Is there 'punishment' for these people if they baked a cake for a gay couple and didn't know it? Would 'god' be like "hey hey now, I see you tried to slip one under the door there, nope, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent at this juncture". Or would they still get through the pearly gates thanks to their ignorance? What if they were cupcakes? What if they baked a cake after eating fish on Friday? Or maybe they walked past a homeless person without helping 'the least of these'?

Look out for that slippery god-slope. Maybe he will be sitting there in his chair after they depart and are about to enter heaven and say to them "hmm, just going down the list. Oh! I see here you judged others while on Earth, even though I told you specifically that that was reserved for me alone". "And, by my reckoning, you sinned 5,894 times and I had to forgive you. But you for some reason couldn't forgive two of your brethren, whom I commanded you to forgive, even once. You know I am normally a very forgiving soul but when people who claim to follow me in fact ignore most of that book I gave you, I just get a little judgemental. Which I am allowed to do wouldn't you agree? So I'm sending you for all eternity to bake cakes for Lucifer. He likes Devil's Food."

They did bake cakes, cookies and pastries for this couple all the time.....but when they wanted to follow their religion, the hateful, spiteful democrat gays sued them and destroyed their business...now that is real hate....
Does their business include baking wedding cakes?

Yep....but their religion does not allow them to make them for gay weddings......and that is protected by the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights in the Constitution.....

When baking wedding cakes is what churches do you let us all know? Until then it's a business open to the public, all of the public.
What kind of wedding cakes?
Butt fucking wedding cakes
Seems our fascist friends here want to make them do that......
They chose to make wedding cakes. Now gays have weddings. Bake or quit? Easy.

You don't get to tell me what to do.. nor did you get to tell them what to do Sparky.
Yes, we do, bitch.

Fucking liberals and their fascist demands.. Let's watch these same crybabies the moment The Donald begins passing EO's.. lol

Fascists refused to serve Jews...sounds like your bakers

Nope.....the bakers did serve the gays...they baked them cakes, pies and pastries all the time asswipe...they just said they couldn't make a wedding cake....and after all the kindness the couple showed to the gays...what did the gays do....the hateful gays destroyed their business over a cake they could have had made anywhere else...that is hate...
Of course they can make a wedding cake. It is what they are in business to do. They could have baked the cake, dropped it off. Nobod said they had to stay for the wedding
Do they have a right to not make a cake for an interracial couple? how about mixed religions?

What kind of wedding cakes?
Butt fucking wedding cakes
Seems our fascist friends here want to make them do that......
They chose to make wedding cakes. Now gays have weddings. Bake or quit? Easy.

You don't get to tell me what to do.. nor did you get to tell them what to do Sparky.
Yes, we do, bitch.

LMFAO Princess Nooby Trans shows up..

They are demanding the right to discriminate against a minority. A cake's a cake. They weren't asked to write or endorse anything on it.

Nope...their religion dictates that they can't bake one type of cake, they can make everything else, just not that cake...and because of one type of cake...you hateful democrats will destroy them.....you want them to be slaves...

Fucking liberals and their fascist demands.. Let's watch these same crybabies the moment The Donald begins passing EO's.. lol

Nope.....the bakers did serve the gays...they baked them cakes, pies and pastries all the time asswipe...they just said they couldn't make a wedding cake....and after all the kindness the couple showed to the gays...what did the gays do....the hateful gays destroyed their business over a cake they could have had made anywhere else...that is hate...
Of course they can make a wedding cake. It is what they are in business to do. They could have baked the cake, dropped it off. Nobod said they had to stay for the wedding
Do they have a right to not make a cake for an interracial couple? how about mixed religions?

I won't make a cake for any of you scumbag liberal fucks.. NOW WHAT fascist?

Why does this couple get special privileges?

Their religion doesn't have a problem with anything other than the wedding...as you asswipes try to hide...these bakers baked pies, cakes and pastries all the time for this gay couple...all the time......they just couldn't make one type of cake...and the real haters...these gays...destroyed them over a cake....that is real fucking hate....

I won't make a cake for any of you scumbag liberal fucks.. NOW WHAT fascist?
:lol: as if you could bake anything edible...:lol:

They don't.......they get the same Rights as everyone else under out Bill of Rights.......

No,,we hate all you democrats.....
Con-servatives live in the Past....

Nope.....Conservatives want to conserve the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...it is obvious you guys don't.....you prefer slavery over freedom.
You don't even want to abide by the Con-stitution as it is established...Quit lying.

No....you morons want to force people to act against their religious beliefs, not me....
We already do that and you love it, if they're Muslims.

Their religion doesn't have a problem with anything other than the wedding...as you asswipes try to hide...these bakers baked pies, cakes and pastries all the time for this gay couple...all the time......they just couldn't make one type of cake...and the real haters...these gays...destroyed them over a cake....that is real fucking hate....
I AM curious...what religion has a cake take part in the marriage ceremony? Our Lady of Betty Crocker?

Nope...their religion dictates that they can't bake one type of cake, they can make everything else, just not that cake...and because of one type of cake...you hateful democrats will destroy them.....you want them to be slaves...
We've already established that a religious belief doesn't let you get away with whatever you want. As for them being slaves... if that ever actually happens get back to me. Until then I'll keep assuming you're full of shit.

They don't.......they get the same Rights as everyone else under out Bill of Rights.......
Both couples have the same rights. The Christians violated the rights of the other couple.

Forum List

Back