Bakhmut has fallen

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Geeze with all those biden sanctions in place you'd thought the russian would have been starving by now

Bullshit.
When reality doesn’t meet up with Ukraine Flag propaganda:

IMG_3138.jpeg

“But, but, but, CNN said Russia was on the verge of collapse!”

Geeze with all those biden sanctions in place you'd thought the russian would have been starving by now

This whole "Ukraine" is winning has been bullshit all along.

The whole "Russia" is winning is demonstrated bullshit all along.

And taking back more than half of their territory taken since February 24 isn't exactly "losing" either.

Ukrainians are defending their country. The notion of a Russian "defeat" that is defined as anything other than failing to meet their strategic goals in Ukraine is meaningless. Ukraine is not trying to take down the Russian government or subjugate their people.

Ukraine has prevented Putin from achieving his strategic goals. They stopped the Russian attempt to take over their country, booted them out of Kiev, and took back territory in the east and south.

The Russian winter offensive gained nothing, cost a massive amount of equipment and aviation, and upwards of 100K casualties.

NONE of the western equipped bde's were committed to Bakhmut. Ukraine is preparing for a major offensive, but it's not going to be at Bakhmut...

Originally posted by para bellum
Ukrainians are defending their country.

They will continue to do 3 things:

1 - defend their country

2 - try to subjugate eastern Ukraine

3 - die like cattle under russian bombs

all at the same time until Ukraine, the West and Russia can strike a balance where western Ukraine can exist as a sovereign but neutral country that does not threaten Russia and respects the will of eastern Ukraine.

Of course it has.

Time to face reality now, right?

Ukies and NATO and the rest.....lost.....they just lost in Bakhmut Wakey wakey!

Hooray, we've taken the 58th largest city in Ukraine after only 9 months and about 40K casualties!

If it was the US, that would be the equivalent of losing Stockton, California.

I've lived in Stockton. As far as I'm concerned, if somebody took it over they could have it.

And this is what, the third time that city has fallen so far? Fourth? Is not like it is major city or battle in any way. However, the Russians sure bled themselves in order to get it.

If it was the US, that would be the equivalent of losing Stockton, California.

I've lived in Stockton. As far as I'm concerned, if somebody took it over they could have it.
LMAO. I'm not sure Stockton would even be worth defending.
And this is what, the third time that city has fallen so far? Fourth? Is not like it is major city or battle in any way. However, the Russians sure bled themselves in order to get it.
They've been saying "Bakhmut is falling" since January, they've been shelling it since last July.

What will happen next is what happened on the flanks. The VDV and Wagner "storm" units will be withdrawn and replaced with regular army troops, who are neither well trained or led, and they will be sent there to hold the positions without any backup.

The remaining Wagner and VDV will go to the rear and try to reconstitute in time to be useful for the upcoming AFU offensive.

If the AFU makes a little more gain in the north and south, the Russian troops in Bakhmut will be sitting ducks to AFU artillery, and the AFU counter artillery and air defenses can get back into the game.

The weather is not cooperating, there is a lot of rain in the forecast and the ground is going to soften up again. It will also make the Russians in Bakhmut miserable though, lol.

Forum List

Back