🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass!

First you said there was no looting & burning.

Then you said there was no looting & burning after the cops & national guard got involved.

Now you say there was no looting & burning after the cops & national guard restored order???
Sorry "YOU" MAN. I'm discussing the TOPIC. You go bicker with your living room wall, OK ?

Look, if you want to call me out based on what you said, then call my responses to YOU bickering, that is your issue.

I called you out when you claimed one thing.
Then I called you out when you changed what you claim to have said.
And now I called you out again.

It is a debate. If YOU make erroneous claims or tell lies, I am not calling out the entire forum. I am calling YOU out.
You haven't backed up anything you've said, and Post # 297 points out 2 more of your latest baseless charges.
biggrin.gif

Not even close. But aren't you the one who keeps saying we should discuss the topic and not make personal attacks?? I guess its ok for you but no one else?

Yeah, you said you were at the Chicago, Harlem, and DC riot/protests. I can't keep track of which you are pretending to remember.

No, you said there was no looting and burning. Then changed your story when it was pointed out that there WAS, in fact, looting and burning.

And the involvement of the cops and national guard did not stop the looting and burning for several days.

No. Sorry. I respond as I see fit and according to the posts made. You can start a thread. But you cannot control all of the comments made within it.
INVALID POST. Lacks Post #s (sources)

Also, there WAS NO LOOTING AND BURNING (after the cops & Guard restored order) Not my fault if you can't understand English. :biggrin:

Wait, you are saying there was no looting and burning after the cops & national guard restored order? Well DUH. There was no looting and burning BEFORE the riot either.

Well DUH, yourself. Point you swung and missed at was the cops and Guard restored order > by kicking ass. GET IT ? And don't tell me they didn't. I was one of them. And I popped my bayonet into at least a dozen fleeing asses, and broke a few rioter ankles with my steel-tipped combat boots. And that's less that what I would have liked >>>

:salute: :tank: :Boom2: :terror: :terror: :terror:
riot.gif
riot.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif

Well aren't you just a badass. You stabbed and kicked unarmed hippes. How manly of you.

Were you part of the debacles at the Chicago Democratic convention?
Don't you ever get anything right ? This just indicates how wrong you are all along. Hey, who am I ? Your cleanup crew ? It wasn't the Democratic National Convention where I was called out to. It was the Harlem riot in 1964. I said that before. Is this your 50th mistake ? You might get a prize when you reach 100.

And the rioters weren't unarmed hippies. They were moron Blacks who just got the 1964 Civil Right Act signed into law a month and 1/2 earlier, on their behalf, starting them off on decades of affirmative action racist discrimination against whites, on their behalf. And they were far from "unarmed". Some had guns. Many had knives. Many more had broomsticks and threw rocks and bottles (glass ones). Some of thes ewere threown from rooftops. They also threw garbage can lids, which we thanked them for, since they made very convenient shields. :biggrin:

PS - they rioted in response to a police lieutenant, who shot a guy who attacked him with a knife. Maybe they expected the cop to let the guy stab him, and then say "thank you" before dying. Morons.

The cop said there was a knife. Numerous witnesses say there was no knife.

I am not calling out the entire forum. I am calling YOU out.

I never said you were calling out the entire forum.
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif

No, you said:"Sorry "YOU" MAN. I'm discussing the TOPIC. You go bicker with your living room wall, OK ?".

But you were also making personal statements aimed directly at me, and then trying to ridicule me for doing the same. More hypocrisy. Not surprising at all.

You have to pity any race that would have an clueless, illiterate, neanderthal like al sharpton represent it......

Comically pathetic

Then you said there was no looting & burning after the cops & national guard got involved.

Now you say there was no looting & burning after the cops & national guard restored order???
Sorry "YOU" MAN. I'm discussing the TOPIC. You go bicker with your living room wall, OK ?

Look, if you want to call me out based on what you said, then call my responses to YOU bickering, that is your issue.

It is a debate. If YOU make erroneous claims or tell lies, I am not calling out the entire forum. I am calling YOU out.
You haven't backed up anything you've said, and Post # 297 points out 2 more of your latest baseless charges.
biggrin.gif

Not even close. But aren't you the one who keeps saying we should discuss the topic and not make personal attacks?? I guess its ok for you but no one else?

Yeah, you said you were at the Chicago, Harlem, and DC riot/protests. I can't keep track of which you are pretending to remember.

Correct. I wasn't "close". I was 100% spot on the mark. I showed 2 things you got wrong >> 1. It wasn't the Democratic National Convention where I was called out to. It was the Harlem riot in 1964. 2. the rioters weren't unarmed hippies.

But if you wish to make wild, reckless goofy statements, there's no law against it. And if you "can't keep track" ...well, NOT MY PROBLEM.
biggrin.gif

INVALID POST. Lacks Post #s (sources)

Also, there WAS NO LOOTING AND BURNING (after the cops & Guard restored order) Not my fault if you can't understand English. :biggrin:

Wait, you are saying there was no looting and burning after the cops & national guard restored order? Well DUH. There was no looting and burning BEFORE the riot either.

Well DUH, yourself. Point you swung and missed at was the cops and Guard restored order > by kicking ass. GET IT ? And don't tell me they didn't. I was one of them. And I popped my bayonet into at least a dozen fleeing asses, and broke a few rioter ankles with my steel-tipped combat boots. And that's less that what I would have liked >>>

riot.gif
riot.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif

Well aren't you just a badass. You stabbed and kicked unarmed hippes. How manly of you.

Don't you ever get anything right ? This just indicates how wrong you are all along. Hey, who am I ? Your cleanup crew ? It wasn't the Democratic National Convention where I was called out to. It was the Harlem riot in 1964. I said that before. Is this your 50th mistake ? You might get a prize when you reach 100.

And the rioters weren't unarmed hippies. They were moron Blacks who just got the 1964 Civil Right Act signed into law a month and 1/2 earlier, on their behalf, starting them off on decades of affirmative action racist discrimination against whites, on their behalf. And they were far from "unarmed". Some had guns. Many had knives. Many more had broomsticks and threw rocks and bottles (glass ones). Some of thes ewere threown from rooftops. They also threw garbage can lids, which we thanked them for, since they made very convenient shields. :biggrin:

PS - the rioted in response to a police lieutenant who shot a guy who attacked him with a knife. Morons.

Sorry, your story changes so often it is difficult to keep up.

But didn't you say that once the cops and national Guard arrived, that the looting and burning stopped?

I guess you want more riot action like at the Chicago Democratic Convention, huh?? A police riot? lol
Not everyone defined it as a police riot, but before you get all revved up on that, I don't really care much. I wouldn't care what they called it. What would they call my suggestion ? >>>

images
biggrin.gif

riot.gif
riot.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif

PS - the rioted in response to a police lieutenant who shot a guy who attacked him with a knife. Morons.

But didn't you say that once the cops and national Guard arrived, that the looting and burning stopped?

I guess you want more riot action like at the Chicago Democratic Convention, huh?? A police riot? lol
Not everyone defined it as a police riot, but before you get all revved up on that, I don't really care much.
biggrin.gif

Walter Cronkite remarked that it was a group of thugs (referring to the cops).

The link & quote I posted were from a report written by a man who later became Gov of Illinois.

And the quote from the link I posted used a quote from an LAPD officer who was there as an observer.

No, I am sure not everyone called it a "police riot". Those who did it called it something else entirely.

biggrin.gif

Correct. I wasn't "close". I was 100% spot on the mark. I showed 2 things you got wrong >> 1. It wasn't the Democratic National Convention where I was called out to. It was the Harlem riot in 1964. 2. the rioters weren't unarmed hippies.

But if you wish to make wild, reckless goofy statements, there's no law against it. And if you "can't keep track" ...well, NOT MY PROBLEM.
biggrin.gif

Yeah yeah yeah. You have been bouncing back and forth. In post #273 you said, “That was before LEOs restored order. And the 1968 Chicago riots I was refrerring to, was pertaining to the Democratic National Convention.”

I, and others, have provided ample evidence that a heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy has been disastrous on several occasions. That you wish to cloud the discussion with personal nonsense does not change that.

The way to handle cities with ineffective black mayors is for other cities refuse to send any police to back up the police of the affected city.

After mayor Bradley started the King riot in 1992 when LAPD asked for reinforcements every city in the surrounding area turned him down.

riot.gif
riot.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif
terror.gif

Not everyone defined it as a police riot, but before you get all revved up on that, I don't really care much.
biggrin.gif

The link & quote I posted were from a report written by a man who later became Gov of Illinois.

And the quote from the link I posted used a quote from an LAPD officer who was there as an observer.

No, I am sure not everyone called it a "police riot". Those who did it called it something else entirely.
When are you going to start talking about the TOPIC, instead of cyberstalking me (a crime in most states) GET LOST, CREEP!

As for Walter Cronkite, and his "group of thugs" characterization, they would have been very effective against Baltimore's group of thugs, last Monday night. Too bad for the people of Baltimore they had, instead, Stupid Stephanie's zero policing.

Last edited:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah yeah yeah. You have been bouncing back and forth. In post #273 you said, “That was before LEOs restored order. And the 1968 Chicago riots I was refrerring to, was pertaining to the Democratic National Convention.”

I, and others, have provided ample evidence that a heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy has been disastrous on several occasions. That you wish to cloud the discussion with personal nonsense does not change that.
NO. You have NOT done that, because that is a LIE (and YOU KNOW it) The truth is what we saw Monday and Tuesday night. THAT is what I SHOWED. Again, I'll say it (for the lost count how many times now). Monday night, the cops did not employ the heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy against the heavy-handed "kick ass" thugs, and all the destruction they committed, and that destruction was the result. The next night, even with much less lawlessness, the cops got much tougher. Curfew, National Guard, rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper pellets, and they went after the rioters, pro-actively. The results were positive. No destruction. THAT was the "ample evidence" in this thread. If the cops and Guard had done what they did the second night (and more if necessary), the first night would have been like the second. Positive proof.

That you wish to cloud the discussion with FALSE narratives and LIES, does not change that.

The way to handle cities with ineffective black mayors is for other cities refuse to send any police to back up the police of the affected city.

After mayor Bradley started the King riot in 1992 when LAPD asked for reinforcements every city in the surrounding area turned him down.
After mayor Stupid Stephanie started the Baltimore riot in 2015, she got better after she learned her lesson about hands-off policy (giving rioters "space"). Now she's gotten worse by paling around with Al Sharpton and his gang.

This is what Monday night in Baltimore should have looked like >>>

images
images
images

images
images

This is what the rioters should have looked like >>

images

biggrin.gif

When are you going to start talking about the TOPIC, instead of cyberstalking me (a crime in most states) GET LOST, CREEP!

As for Walter Cronkite, and his "group of thugs" characterization, they would have been very effective against Baltimore's group of thugs, last Monday night. Too bad for the people of Baltimore they had, instead, Stupid Stephanie's zero policing.

I'm as on topic as you are. Feel free to try and prosecute me for what you think I've done.

When the cops start the riot, it is not something you praise. Even other cops called it what it was, and that is pure brutality.

No, what Cronkite referred to when he called them "thugs" was the cops inside the Democratic Convention. The ones who punched Dan Rather in the stomach and knocked him down.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

NO. You have NOT done that, because that is a LIE (and YOU KNOW it) The truth is what we saw Monday and Tuesday night. THAT is what I SHOWED. Again, I'll say it (for the lost count how many times now). Monday night, the cops did not employ the heavy-handed "kick ass" strategy against the heavy-handed "kick ass" thugs, and all the destruction they committed, and that destruction was the result. The next night, even with much less lawlessness, the cops got much tougher. Curfew, National Guard, rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper pellets, and they went after the rioters, pro-actively. The results were positive. No destruction. THAT was the "ample evidence" in this thread. If the cops and Guard had done what they did the second night (and more if necessary), the first night would have been like the second. Positive proof.

That you wish to cloud the discussion with FALSE narratives and LIES, does not change that.

There was no destruction Tuesday night? Where the hell were you looking?

The Police Department protected an unhinged nut bag Lt.Rice who was the supervisor at the scene of the neck snapping inflicted by Police on a citizen.......

Records show worries over Baltimore officer s mental health

BALTIMORE — The top Baltimore city police officer suspended following Freddie Gray's death was hospitalized in April 2012 following concerns about his mental health, according to records from a sheriff's department and court obtained by The Associated Press.

Worries about Lt. Brian Rice's stability — originally raised by a fellow Baltimore police officer who is the mother of his child — led deputies to confiscate his guns and contact high-ranking police officials, the report says.

Rice, who initially pursued Gray on a Baltimore street when Gray fled after Rice made eye contact April 12, declared three years ago that he "could not continue to go on like this" and threatened to commit an act that was censored in the public version of a report obtained by the AP from the Carroll County, Maryland, Sheriff's Office. Rice lived in the county, about 35 miles northwest of Baltimore.

Deputies reported that Rice appeared "normal and soft spoken" and said he had been seeking "sympathy and attention." But citing "credible information," the deputies confiscated both his official and personal guns, called his commanding officer and transported Rice to the Carroll Hospital Center. The weapons included his .40-caliber police pistol, a 9 mm handgun, an AK-47-style rifle, a .22-caliber rifle and two shotguns.

It was not immediately clear how long Rice was at the hospital or whether he went on his own accord. Rice declined to speak with the AP or discuss allegations in a subsequent court filing that he had behaved in erratic or threatening ways toward the mother of his child or her then-husband. When the AP visited Rice's home last week and left a note requesting an interview, Rice called the sheriff's department to report the visit as trespassing. Karen McAleer, the mother of his son, also declined to speak with the AP.

I read that article and the first thing I thought was, hmm wonder if he was going through a divorce/breakup with the mother of his child.

Forum List

Back