🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass!

Let's see now...in most of our inner cities we have poverty, joblessness, illegitimacy, illiteracy, drugs, gangs, crime...and then some wonder why they riot.
With Affirmative Action putting them on line ahead of Whites in education, the job market, et al, there is no reason for them to have any of those things. And no we don't wonder why they riot. They riot because they are cheap, two-bit, low-life thugs.

Who is?

Let's see now...in most of our inner cities we have poverty, joblessness, illegitimacy, illiteracy, drugs, gangs, crime...and then some wonder why they riot.
With Affirmative Action putting them on line ahead of Whites in education, the job market, et al, there is no reason for them to have any of those things. And no we don't wonder why they riot. They riot because they are cheap, two-bit, low-life thugs.
This is a much better explanation...

Blowback
There is nothing right, moral, or just about indiscriminate looting and violence – let nothing I write here suggest otherwise; yet, the fall into such violence is understandable. It is a predictable reaction, blowback, to the policies of the right on the one hand and the left on the other.

The Right

The policy kill with impunity.

No statement so broad can be always true, yet it is true often enough. Wearing the badge offers immunity to the gun-bearer. There are examples of this almost every day, it seems; yet, only a few such incidents draw national attention – and even here, usually only after video evidence in contradiction to the party line is revealed.

The Left

Robert Wenzel refers to them as LBJ’s grandkids: those multiple generations who have grown up since the mid-sixties without fathers, without role models, without jobs, without hope, without incentive to improve. Fruits from the loins of LBJ’s Great Society. Income guaranteed for proof of feminine fertility and masculine virility, without the need for responsibility.

On top of this, little chance for legal, introductory employment due to minimum wage requirements. When legal employment is out of reach, other opportunities are secured. Peddling drugs is one such option; drug laws have overly impacted (or have been overly enforced against) minority communities, further removing father figures from their responsibilities – victimless crimes resulting in incarceration rates higher than anywhere else on earth.

more....
bionic mosquito Blowback

Another thing why don't they automatically test for Steroid and other substance use on officers involved in violent confrontations...my employer will drug test me if I have a fender bender accident in a company vehicle...

If the mythological Van bolt killed Freddy Grey why did they leave the bolt there uncovered ..so when they gave prisoners trussed up a "nickel ride" they would be killed is that the reason for the famous bolt

Last edited:
Actor-Morgan-Freeman-on-the-set-of-Bruce-Almighty-Facebook-800x430.jpg

Morgan Freeman supports the Baltimore protests sparked by the death of Freddie Gray and says technology is bringing to light “how dangerous police are.”

The Academy Award-winning actor spoke out on the subject in a Thursday morning interview with Newsweek.

“I was watching the news last night,” he said, “and said, ‘You know, when we were out here marching peacefully, nobody was here. And now we start burning the place down, everybody is listening. What do you think we’re gonna do to be heard?’

“It’s like, hey, she’s got a point there,” Freeman said. Asked if he is supportive of the protestors, he replied, “Absolutely.”
Morgan Freeman Unrest in Baltimore exposed the terrorism we suffer from the police
Which makes Morgan Freeman a total :ahole-1:

Maybe it 's time for this has-been, old fool to find himself an old folks home, with a good psychiatric staff.

You are trying very hard to paint me as a racist agains tblack people.
No ...you painted yourself as a racist with this post #315
This is what Monday night in Baltimore should have looked like >>>

images
images
images

images
images

This is what the rioters should have looked like >>

images
That has to do with suppressing rioting thug idiots > who could be of ANY race, you dumbass. In fact some of the people getting the shit kicked out of them in the pictures, are white. Clean your glasses lately ?
geez.gif

There is ALWAYS some destruction, just as there are constantly earthquakes in California (the overwhelming majority are just to small to be even thought of as an earthquake, so they are generally referred to as "none"). Got it now ?

I simply enjoy seeing you adjust your argument over and over.

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

The4 fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting worse. As was the case in some of the examples we have discussed.
No adjustment. I said none, and I meant none (as we commonly define it) You're just not swift enough to get it , that's all. :biggrin: heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting.

There is ALWAYS some destruction, just as there are constantly earthquakes in California (the overwhelming majority are just to small to be even thought of as an earthquake, so they are generally referred to as "none"). Got it now ?

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

The4 fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting worse. As was the case in some of the examples we have discussed.

No adjustment. I said none, and still do, as we commonly define it. You're just not quite swift enough to get it, that's all.
The fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses generally make subsequent rioting non-existent, including the cases you mentioned. Tuesday night's events refuted your ridiculous assertions. Have I said that 10 times yet ? You just don't want to admit it. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Are you actually going to claim that the violent response of some police units involved in riot control were not directly responsible for other riots?? Really?

The police riot at the Democratic Convention in Chicago was at least partly responsible for several future riots. And the brutality of those acts are still being perpetrated. Remember the pics of the cop spraying pepper spray on the handcuffed and kneeling protestors??
OK. We now have your OPINIONS on all this. 10-4. Message received.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

PS - what is generally responsible for all these cop-hater riots and unsubstantiated charges against cops (and guys like Zimmerman) is a systematic, political scam being perpetrated by Obama, Al Sharpton, NAACP, New Black Panther Party, et al, to paint cops as brutalizers, so as to keep Blacks all across America in the fold of the Democratic Party, and keep the base intact. Now you've got MY opinion.

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

No adjustment. I said none, and I meant none (as we commonly define it) You're just not swift enough to get it , that's all. :biggrin: heavy-handed and brutally violent responses often make subsequent rioting.

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

No adjustment. I said none, and still do, as we commonly define it. You're just not quite swift enough to get it, that's all.
The fact is that heavy-handed and brutally violent responses generally make subsequent rioting non-existent, including the cases you mentioned. Tuesday night's events refuted your ridiculous assertions. Have I said that 10 times yet ? You just don't want to admit it. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Are you actually going to claim that the violent response of some police units involved in riot control were not directly responsible for other riots?? Really?

The police riot at the Democratic Convention in Chicago was at least partly responsible for several future riots. And the brutality of those acts are still being perpetrated. Remember the pics of the cop spraying pepper spray on the handcuffed and kneeling protestors??
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

PS - what is generally responsible for all these cop-hater riots and unsubstantiated charges against cops (and guys like Zimmerman) is a systematic, political scam being perpetrated by Obama, Al Sharpton, NAACP, New Black Panther Party, et al, to paint cops as brutalizers, so as to keep Blacks all across America in the fold of the Democratic Party, and keep the base intact. Now you've got MY opinion.

You replied to my comment was about the Democratic Convention in Chicago in '68 by blaming Obama?? lmao

And the people who called the actions of the police & national guard brutal were not rabble-rousers. They were respected members of our society. The fact that the cops clubbed innocent bystanders is not something you can just brush away by naming a few blacks and black organizations.

This is a much better explanation...

Blowback
There is nothing right, moral, or just about indiscriminate looting and violence – let nothing I write here suggest otherwise; yet, the fall into such violence is understandable. It is a predictable reaction, blowback, to the policies of the right on the one hand and the left on the other.

The Right

The policy kill with impunity.

No statement so broad can be always true, yet it is true often enough. Wearing the badge offers immunity to the gun-bearer. There are examples of this almost every day, it seems; yet, only a few such incidents draw national attention – and even here, usually only after video evidence in contradiction to the party line is revealed.

The Left

Robert Wenzel refers to them as LBJ’s grandkids: those multiple generations who have grown up since the mid-sixties without fathers, without role models, without jobs, without hope, without incentive to improve. Fruits from the loins of LBJ’s Great Society. Income guaranteed for proof of feminine fertility and masculine virility, without the need for responsibility.

On top of this, little chance for legal, introductory employment due to minimum wage requirements. When legal employment is out of reach, other opportunities are secured. Peddling drugs is one such option; drug laws have overly impacted (or have been overly enforced against) minority communities, further removing father figures from their responsibilities – victimless crimes resulting in incarceration rates higher than anywhere else on earth.

more....
bionic mosquito Blowback
The ghetto crybabies have PLENTY of chance for employment. They have a better chance for it than Whites do, while they are given affirmative action to jump in line ahead of Whites. They've had this advantage for 51 years now. Some Blacks have taken advantage (Barrack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Ben Carson, etc), while others stay in bed until noon, and then go out and burglarize houses, deal drugs or prostitute.

Even before the 1964 civil rights act and the start of AA, many Blacks had shown admirable strive to get themselves ahead, despite Jim Crow laws, and a complete absence of AA. Even back in the Jim Crow days, long before affirmative action, some Blacks pushed themselves ahead and became successful (ex. Chuck Berry, Jackie Robinson, Maya Angelou, etc.) A prime example is former US Supreme Court justice Thurgood Marshall, the great-grandson of slaves. Marshall always knew that he wanted to go to college, but realized his parents couldn't afford to pay his tuition. Thus, he began saving money while he was in high school, working as a delivery boy and a waiter. In September 1925, Marshall entered Lincoln University, a Black college in Philadelphia.

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

You replied to my comment was about the Democratic Convention in Chicago in '68 by blaming Obama?? lmao

And the people who called the actions of the police & national guard brutal were not rabble-rousers. They were respected members of our society. The fact that the cops clubbed innocent bystanders is not something you can just brush away by naming a few blacks and black organizations.
Riots are mini-WARS. And in all wars, innocent people do get caught up in it, and get hurt. This is unfortunate

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Riots are mini-WARS. And in all wars, innocent people do get caught up in it, and get hurt. This is unfortunate

Right. That is why they beat anyone near the protesters? lol Its not like it is firing missiles and one lands in a village.

Morgan Freeman supports the Baltimore protests sparked by the death of Freddie Gray and says technology is bringing to light “how dangerous police are.”

The Academy Award-winning actor spoke out on the subject in a Thursday morning interview with Newsweek.

“I was watching the news last night,” he said, “and said, ‘You know, when we were out here marching peacefully, nobody was here. And now we start burning the place down, everybody is listening. What do you think we’re gonna do to be heard?’

“It’s like, hey, she’s got a point there,” Freeman said. Asked if he is supportive of the protestors, he replied, “Absolutely.”
Morgan Freeman Unrest in Baltimore exposed the terrorism we suffer from the police

Maybe it 's time for this has-been, old fool to find himself an old folks home, with a good psychiatric staff.
He has two movies released this year and is still rated as one of the highest paid actors in the world.

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

And speaking of opinions, it was the opinion of a Chicago police officer that "What happened didn't have anything to do with police work." from: Rights in Conflict Chicago 1968 Democratic National Convention Summary

He has two movies released this year and is still rated as one of the highest paid actors in the world.
I din't care if he is King of the World. He's a demented old fool, who supports mass thug violence. What could be dumber or more deranged ?

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

And speaking of opinions, it was the opinion of a Chicago police officer that "What happened didn't have anything to do with police work."
The salinity of the oceans is much greater than bays and lakes. :biggrin:

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

"No destruction"
"Relatively None"

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

And speaking of opinions, it was the opinion of a Chicago police officer that "What happened didn't have anything to do with police work."
OFF TOPIC!!!! I should report you to the mods! :D

Progressives must not be giving them enough money to perpetuate those circumstances... Lol

I din't care if he is King of the World. He's a demented old fool, who supports mass thug violence. What could be dumber or more deranged ?
Demented old fools don't generate 96 million dollars a year and operate multiple businesses, have reputations as skillful investors and sit on personal wealth estimated at 276 million dollars.

You are trying very hard to paint me as a racist agains tblack people.
No ...you painted yourself as a racist with this post #315
This is what Monday night in Baltimore should have looked like >>>

This is what the rioters should have looked like >>
That has to do with suppressing rioting thug idiots > who could be of ANY race, you dumbass. In fact some of the people getting the shit kicked out of them in the pictures, are white. Clean your glasses lately ?
geez.gif
Mosby said Gray didn't commit any crime, and the officers "illegally arrested Mr. Gray."

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

OFF TOPIC!!!! I should report you to the mods! :D
Aw no!! Please gimme one more chance !!! :eek:

Last edited:

Demented old fools don't generate 96 million dollars a year and operate multiple businesses, have reputations as skillful investors and sit on personal wealth estimated at 276 million dollars.
But they do say that they are absolutely supportive of protestors who are duped by the race hustlers, who are just trying to shore up and keep up the Black contingent of the Democratic Party base. If it were investigated, and it turned out that over half of what happens in America, comes from Obama trying to strengthen the voting power of the Democratic Party, I wouldn't be a bit surprised. As for this Baltimore situation, I'm 100% convinced it's coming from the White House meetings between Al Sharpton, Obama, Eric Holder, et al., same as all the mindless hysteria that rampaged around the Michael Brown shooting.

Forum List

Back