Baltimore On Pace For Possible Record Murders As Local NAACP Asks Governor To Deploy National Guard

China must be laughing at the meltdown of character in this country.

"It will be easy pickings," they may be thinking.
Sometimes I wonder if the incredibly harsh government control of the people in China is because their government looks at the disorder here and is afraid of it happening there, so they are keeping a very tight lid on. They DO have five times our population: if it starts, it may not be possible to stop.

You are right, facts and data are what they are, but that still doesn't suggest that people in general with dark skin are inherently bad. We have million's of great citizen's of all color's, but the problem has been that for some strange reason we can't uphold the law against law breaker's in this COUNTRY, and there seems to be favoritism going on for political reason's. The pandering Democrat's are behind every bit of the break downs in this COUNTRY, and I believe that the upper echelons of the Democrat's who hold the power are a majority white.
I’ve never once said all dark people are bad….I’ve always said that all predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations are bad. The sad truth is; to actually solve the issue and keep the good dark people safe we need a hardcore police state in every dark community in the nation….but we first must find our balls and say it.

Sometimes I wonder if the incredibly harsh government control of the people in China is because their government looks at the disorder here and is afraid of it happening there, so they are keeping a very tight lid on. They DO have five times our population: if it starts, it may not be possible to stop.
Nah, they've been doing their brand of government forever. We just got greedy and started kissing their aces when the deal of the century went down in the trade department.

It was like hey China, now here's the deal, if you slave your people to build our products, and you make large monies while we as the one percent make large monies too, then how can we go wrong ?? Our American citizenry won't care, because they love cheap stuff, and they can't see you slaving your people from over here (handshake on it). NAFTA, the biggest screw job the American worker had ever gotten in his or her Christmas stocking. During the 30's it was a lump of coal, but now it's an IOU.

I’ve never once said all dark people are bad….I’ve always said that all predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations are bad. The sad truth is; to actually solve the issue and keep the good dark people safe we need a hardcore police state in every dark community in the nation….but we first must find our balls and say it.
Well maybe I misinterpret your word's, but you still are suggesting that it's a dark skinned problem, when instead it's a government brainwashing problem. If raise our son's and daughter's right, and we conduct ourselves before them in a right way, then they all regardless of color have a chance to be productive great Americans. The trail needs to be followed back to the real instigating, pandering brainwashing cult called the leftist Democrat's, and hollyweird their god's.

They love creating dependency that spans people's lifetimes, and they do this to keep hold on or to get power. Undoubtedly they are hoping to let people kill each other off in these cities (population control), by being super lax'ed on crime now. The black's should take their streets back in their communities, make them safe, and tell the Democrat's to go straight to hell.

In the same way that they did with the guardian angels on the subway's back in the day, they need to expand that to the communities by walking the beats while looking for suspicious activities and crime. Otherwise clean up the streets just like it was done on the subway's when it got so bad back in the day.

Those kids in Baltimore are no different then any other kids all over the globe that grow up in a war zone. Whenever you see a child under the age of 13 holding a rifle that he can use proficiently to kill other humans...you are in a war zone. That child is not evil, but has developed in an evil society. Which is Baltimore. Most Americans practice shooting at targets. These kids don't waist the ammo on paper targets. They get their target practice in the streets, shooting at moving targets that bleed.

Decent, law abiding Americans are allowing our country to be destroyed by savages who will never fit into any civilized society.

Crime can be reduced, peace restored, cities made livable again. But first, things will have to get so bad that a lot of our civilized, well-off, and overly comfortable citizens are negatively effected by the violence and crime.

By then maybe most Americans will be ready to accept the total segregation, and brutal actions that will be required to take our country back.

It would help to stop all immigration. Especially the invasion of illegal aliens, while we put in place the steps needed to rid ourselves of the worthless scum who are destroying our cities.

It can be done - but it won't be pretty.

Decent, law abiding Americans are allowing our country to be destroyed by savages who will never fit into any civilized society.

Crime can be reduced, peace restored, cities made livable again. But first, things will have to get so bad that a lot of our civilized, well-off, and overly comfortable citizens are negatively effected by the violence and crime.

By then maybe most Americans will be ready to accept the total segregation, and brutal actions that will be required to take our country back.

It would help to stop all immigration. Especially the invasion of illegal aliens, while we put in place the steps needed to rid ourselves of the worthless scum who are destroying our cities.

It can be done - but it won't be pretty.
In times like these, citizens should include all Americans whether black or white to come together in order to fight the good fight together as one nation under God with liberty and justice for all.

I will never forsake a good American regardless of their color, but the bad apple's who want to commit crime and chaos in our COUNTRY, they can be singled out and locked up. No American living anywhere in this country should have to live in fear or in filth. It's time for the country to come together in order to stop the criminal's no matter what their ethnicity is.

Take note folks….notice how all the scared disingenuous folks run away from the subject as soon as the ethnicity of the perps is brought up…..Can we really solve dark people criminality by pretending it’s not dark people commiting most crime?
Has playing pretend for the last several decades been working for us?
White 6 beagle9 Moonglow your thoughts?
My thoughts are "We" meaning the white community, cannot solve the problem of black violent crime, in those major cities. "We" are on the outside. "They" elect or help elect government locally. Local elections pick the local government, not national parties. If as a local voting block, they elect people to key positions that are willing and in favor of looking the other way, prosecutors and judges that are lenient as sensitive to how it looks to be hard on criminals, simply because some "enlightened" feel sorry about their background, there is nothing the rest of us out here in the normal hinterland of the country can do. There is no provision for Feds taking over cities, nor should there be. Do I think some politicians pander to get votes of that community? Of course they do. Right now we also have politicians pandering on the other side to get votes from the white nationalist and destroy government to create anarchy crowds. Not as big a problem now, but might be someday, so we ignore. Be that as it may, I am just glad I didn't choose to live in those places and like my uncle would choose to relocate if totally out of control.

My thoughts are "We" meaning the white community, cannot solve the problem of black violent crime, in those major cities. "We" are on the outside. "They" elect or help elect government locally. Local elections pick the local government, not national parties. If as a local voting block, they elect people to key positions that are willing and in favor of looking the other way, prosecutors and judges that are lenient as sensitive to how it looks to be hard on criminals, simply because some "enlightened" feel sorry about their background, there is nothing the rest of us out here in the normal hinterland of the country can do. There is no provision for Feds taking over cities, nor should there be. Do I think some politicians pander to get votes of that community? Of course they do. Right now we also have politicians pandering on the other side to get votes from the white nationalist and destroy government to create anarchy crowds. Not as big a problem now, but might be someday, so we ignore. Be that as it may, I am just glad I didn't choose to live in those places and like my uncle would choose to relocate if totally out of control.
Would you mind showing us those white supremacists that are being pandered too ?? And as a bonus please show us how these alledged white supremacists are creating chaos and mayhem in suburbia where American's live of all ethnic backgrounds or in the melting pots. Please show us the working classes, and then point out these white supremacists or nationalist that are so threatening to society amongst the working classes. Thanks.

Would you mind showing us those white supremacists that are being pandered too ?? And as a bonus please show us how these alledged white supremacists are creating chaos and mayhem in suburbia where American's live of all ethnic backgrounds or in the melting pots. Please show us the working classes, and then point out these white supremacists or nationalist that are so threatening to society amongst the working classes. Thanks.
Two of the Boogaloos got convicted today on the Whitmore kidnapping attempt today, and yes that militia group is also part of the white supremacists welcomed to the Republican little tent. Sounds chaotic enough for me.
I have had local militia try to recruit me, due to certain skills I was known for among the military that served under me, though it was not them that approached. Turned them down, cold. They didn't like it, wanted to talk. Made threats. I had a little talk of my own, that they should talk to the people they got my name from. Old friend called to say, some were a little off the hook, but had advised them, there was no telling or stopping if I was forced to act, and that they would never see me coming. Told me to relax as he and another old friend convinced and nobody was going to do shit, so no need for me to do shit. I don't like small town secret militias.

Would you mind showing us those white supremacists being pandered too ?? And as a bonus please show us how these alledged white supremacists are creating chaos and mayhem in suburbia where American's live of all ethnic backgrounds or in the melting pots. Please show us the working classes, and then point out these white supremacists or nationalist that are so threatening to society amongst the working classes. Thanks
Two of the Boogaloos got convicted today on the Whitmore kidnapping attempt today, and yes that militia group is also part of the white supremacists welcomed to the Republican little tent. Sounds chaotic enough for me.
I have had local militia try to recruit me, due to certain skills I was known for among the military that served under me, though it was not them that approached. Turned them down, cold. They didn't like it, wanted to talk. Made threats. I had a little talk of my own, that they should talk to the people they got my name from. Old friend called to say, some were a little off the hook, but had advised them, there was no telling or stopping if I was forced to act, and that they would never see me coming. Told me to relax as he and another old friend convinced and nobody was going to do shit, so no need for me to do shit. I don't like small town secret militias.
Show us this White supremacist group that is now welcomed under the Republican tent ? Who are they, and where do they come from ? What makes them white supremacists to you ?? What are their beliefs ? What percentage of the population do they represent ??

Ask trump supporter Marjorie Taylor Green
1661302212585.png

Forum List

Back