Baltimore On Pace For Possible Record Murders As Local NAACP Asks Governor To Deploy National Guard

the democrat party is nothing but white supremacist they rule blacks and dont mind at all the black on black colossal murder problem
The people in these megalopolis hellholes pick the local leadership they deserve. I am 86 miles from Memphis, the number one violent crime city in the US. It is a shame they don't pick the leadership they need, too. On local problems, I don't blame party, I blame the idiot voters for not picking the best locally.

The people in these megalopolis hellholes pick the local leadership they deserve. I am 86 miles from Memphis, the number one violent crime city in the US. It is a shame they don't pick the leadership they need, too. On local problems, I don't blame party, I blame the idiot voters for not picking the best locally.
With the rigging of elections being as blatant as it is, but you blame the people ? How convenient.

With the rigging of elections being as blatant as it is, but you blame the people ? How convenient.
The election was not rigged. Which state, says their election was rigged? Which Republican state says their election was rigged? Which Governor has come out saying the election in his state was rigged?
You simply lost because the majority of the country did not want trump back in the White House.

The election was not rigged. Which state, says their election was rigged? Which Republican state says their election was rigged? Which Governor has come out saying the election in his state was rigged?
You simply lost because the majority of the country did not want trump back in the White House.
You don't know that, because y'all wouldn't allow the evidence to be completely vetted, and the voter's have their day in Court where all sides can be represented properly... That's going to be something in the back of the voter's mind's forever when they turn out to vote in the future election's, so the counter for y'all in the near is to make it where Trump can't get on the ballot, and this is in order to stop the voter's choice on the matter. Bottom line is that your party is attempting to rig the 2024 election as we speak, and the entire country is watching it go down.

Don't make this just about Trump, what I'm saying to answer again your post, is with the corruption and rigging of election's through various means, gerrymandering, and other such method's, you have the gall to blame the people for the tragic safety issue's gained as a result of their corrupt leadership's not serving them ??

Are their police force's outgunned, their jails not sufficient, their court's failed, their judge's compromised ? Yes because the leadership is compromised because it took office in way's that cast them into their roles where as they serve themselves instead of the people.

Bullshit. People from all over are being violent right now. But there are instigators on the left and reactionaries on the right. Neither is right, really....even the Right.
Nope. This is strictly a democrat dynamic.
Dems continue to obfuscate the problem of fatherlessness and even condone unstructured families.
Add to that the demonizing of police and you get this catastrophe. This is totally on the democrat party.

Nope. This is strictly a democrat dynamic.
Dems continue to obfuscate the problem of fatherlessness and even condone unstructured families.
Add to that the demonizing of police and you get this catastrophe. This is totally on the democrat party.
By the numbers, yes it is.

You don't know that, because y'all wouldn't allow the evidence to be completely vetted, and the voter's have their day in Court where all sides can be represented properly... That's going to be something in the back of the voter's mind's forever when they turn out to vote in the future election's, so the counter for y'all in the near is to make it where Trump can't get on the ballot, and this is in order to stop the voter's choice on the matter. Bottom line is that your party is attempting to rig the 2024 election as we speak, and the entire country is watching it go down.
No. What is going to be in the back of voters minds, may well be women's rights from the tyranny of the minority, along with knowing, these are Donny's people doing it. That is not rigging the election. That is just remembering, it doesn't have to be this way, with normal people in office.

Don't make this just about Trump, what I'm saying to answer again your post, is with the corruption and rigging of election's through various means, gerrymandering, and other such method's, you have the gall to blame the people for the tragic safety issue's gained as a result of their corrupt leadership's not serving them ??

Are their police force's outgunned, their jails not sufficient, their court's failed, their judge's compromised ? Yes because the leadership is compromised because it took office in way's that cast them into their roles where as they serve themselves instead of the people.
Trumper Republicans, may not be in charge in Washington, but they are in charge in most state legislatures. Theirs is the gerrymandering people may be worrying about, with districts sliced up to get Democrats out. There has always been corruption, but this selling of right wing fearmongering, like CRT (where most of us have kids and grandkid in school without evidence in local schools of CRT), banning books to the point of shutting down public libraries as if taken over by NAZIS, elected Republican elected representative and Senators standing to block veterans healthcare for political reasons (rightfully owed the vets, as was Republicans that sent them) until being publicly shamed into doing the right thing, the continued prosecutions of those that participated in the attack on our capital and the recommendation to march, by Trump the obnoxious loudmouth trumpers. In the news, we see 10-year-old girls knocked up, have to leave the state to avoid become 10-year-old mothers, and 16-year-olds have to carry a baby with little or no chance of life, due to missing it's scull, all because, fetus life is more important than little girls, adolescent girls and women. Nobody grew up in this atmosphere. People may vote to keep the assholes out of congress and the presidency to avoid living in it.
There is no telling what will be on people's minds, for sure as gas prices continue to drop and oil production continues to rise.

Last edited:
Time tunnel:
The Baltimore City Council eliminated $22 million from the police budget. What does that look like?

—The Baltimore Sun, June 17th, 2020.

Who woulda thunk!?

Prayers up for Baltimore, Weatherman2020. My Aunt Charlotte was from Baltimore before living in Houston. She and my mother were best friends up to the last day of my mom's life. She had a sense of humor a mile wide, and her daughter and I were best friends, too, until we followed Dad's military base to Fort Richardson. The last time I saw Aunt Char was at Mom's funeral. She lit up whatever room she was in, even when her best friend died. Oops, I see a little tear draining down my face.

Instead of calling in the NG they should just fire the low IQ Negro Democrats running the city and replace them with responsible Conservatives.

These inner city morons elect low IQ bat shit crazy corrupt Democrat Negroes to run the city and then they wonder why things are so fucked up.

We see it in all of these Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

No. What is going to be in the back of voters minds, may well be women's rights from the tyranny of the minority, along with knowing, these are Donny's people doing it. That is not rigging the election. That is just remembering, it doesn't have to be this way, with normal people in office.
We'll see...

Forum List

Back