Baltimore riots...and the Hypocrisy of right wingers

A major tenet of right wing republicans is LESS governmental interference, especially from the federal government when it comes to local matters....
Yet, not one of these dingbats on this forum has the cojones to call out their fellow cretins for "blaming" Obama and the executive branch for not doing "something" (whatever that may be) regarding the Baltimore riots....
The Obama would give the rioters the space they need to destroy private property as well, so the point is moot.
:dunno:
Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully....
It's is absolutely necessary to give people the room they need to destroy things, because without it there can be no peaceful protest?
Had an extra helping of kool-aid this morning eh?
:lol:

Yes as ......

"...there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest."

Here’s her full comment:

“I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said. “It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”

Which is probably why you cut out this part of my response.

"...there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest."

Anyone believing the Mayor was intentionally giving these violent criminal space to destroy is just fucking loopy.

Seriously, did you read the quote you just posted? Here's what you posted:

Here’s her full comment:

“I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said. “It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”

A major tenet of right wing republicans is LESS governmental interference, especially from the federal government when it comes to local matters....

Yet, not one of these dingbats on this forum has the cojones to call out their fellow cretins for "blaming" Obama and the executive branch for not doing "something" (whatever that may be) regarding the Baltimore riots....
Obama opened that door by getting involved in other local incidents.

If you're referring to the DOJ investigating Michael Brown's murder, then I suggest you bone up on the rights the DOJ has in such matters. And then subtly remind yourself that the DOJ did not bring charges against the cowardly boy, Darren Wilson.

Pathetic responses....Right wingers' hatred of Obama for city riots, hinting that he should have done something, is ludicrous and also shows the war-mongering attitudes of people who are clueless.
You talk in small little meaningless circles,as the president he has a DUTY to help,what has he done that remotely looks like it will help??

Also noticed that you nitwits on the right cast NO blame on Maryland's governor since....after all, he is a republican........Right, hypocrites???

They have tunnel vision. Intellectual myopia.

Obama opened that door by getting involved in other local incidents.

If you're referring to the DOJ investigating Michael Brown's murder, then I suggest you bone up on the rights the DOJ has in such matters. And then subtly remind yourself that the DOJ did not bring charges against the cowardly boy, Darren Wilson.

LMAO.."cowardly boy"..tell ya what, scooter..go punch a cop and try to take his weapon and see how it works out for you.
Good shoot.

The Obama would give the rioters the space they need to destroy private property as well, so the point is moot.
Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully....
It's is absolutely necessary to give people the room they need to destroy things, because without it there can be no peaceful protest?

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Anyone believing the Mayor was intentionally giving these violent criminal space to destroy is just fucking loopy.

Here’s her full comment:

You people have no idea what she said do you?

lol.

Pathetic responses....Right wingers' hatred of Obama for city riots, hinting that he should have done something, is ludicrous and also shows the war-mongering attitudes of people who are clueless.

And all the while they defend the police brutality that causes the outbreaks of protest.

And all the while they defend the police brutality that causes the outbreaks of protest.

Yes the far left is defending the police brutality in this area. good for you for recognizing that fact.

See why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet?

Going to condemn the riots?

This isn't so much an issue of hypocrisy as it is USMB cons looking for any reason they can to bitch about Obama,

The dear leader should do nothing except condemn the violence and looting.

The locals on the other hand should meet deadly force with deadly force. They put a few of those thugs in body bags that shit would stop.
I agree.

If I was a shop owner, I'd be protecting my property with an AR-15 with a high capacity magazine. Put a stop to this shit right quick.

From The Restaurant at the End of the Universe:

The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully, there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest.

Believing the meme "the Mayor wanted to give the looter space to destroy......", priceless.

See how the far left equates riots with protesting..

You got suckered into that meme didn't you?

Yes the far left is defending the police brutality in this area. good for you for recognizing that fact.

I already have a girlfriend. Time for you to move on.

Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully, there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest.

Believing the meme "the Mayor wanted to give the looter space to destroy......", priceless.

Says the far left drone!

I already have a girlfriend. Time for you to move on.

See how the far left drones will not condemn the riots?

This is another Rightwing 'you didn't build that' misrepresentation moment.

These idiots, as my mom used to say, would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stay on the ground and tell the truth.

Says the far left drone!

In which post did you condemn them?

Yes as ......
Glad to see you'll admit to that extra helping of kool aid.

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Here’s her full comment:

You people have no idea what she said do you?

lol.

What, did you comrade not post an accurate quote?

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Here’s her full comment:

Truly a Captain Obvious moment, for both of you.

Just like our right to bear arms can sometime result in some wacko shooting up a school full of children, so can our right to protest result in violent riots.

Yes as ......
Glad to see you'll admit to that extra helping of kool aid.

UR loopy.

Forum List

Back