Baltimore riots...and the Hypocrisy of right wingers

Pathetic responses....Right wingers' hatred of Obama for city riots, hinting that he should have done something, is ludicrous and also shows the war-mongering attitudes of people who are clueless.
Obama opened that door by getting involved in other like situations.

Pathetic responses....Right wingers' hatred of Obama for city riots, hinting that he should have done something, is ludicrous and also shows the war-mongering attitudes of people who are clueless.
Obama opened that door by getting involved in other like situations.

When 13% of the population is responsible for over HALF of ALL violent crime, I'd say there is a problem with those people adapting.
obama has bent over backwards to divide the races...and it's actually good...the more people see them in their natural state, the more who will get fed up and start taking action.

Sorry but who's blaming Obama? Another made up red herring troll thread. The libs are getting downright stupid here.

Dingbat, there's at least 2 or 3 threads by your fellow nitwits who are "blaming" Obama.....

I'm waiting for ONE of your ilk to ALSO blame the republican governor of Maryland.....just ONE.
Bzzt. That's a fail response. Try again.

A major tenet of right wing republicans is LESS governmental interference, especially from the federal government when it comes to local matters.

This underscores your own hypocrisy, nat. Preaching less government as a big government liberal.

Yet, not one of these dingbats on this forum has the cojones to call out their fellow cretins for "blaming" Obama and the executive branch for not doing "something" (whatever that may be) regarding the Baltimore riots....

Because unlike you, we know an agitator when we see one. He is the sole source of racial tension in America, and you know it.

Obama has direct authority over our military. He could have ended those riots in a few hours, and yes, he could have done something.

A major tenet of right wing republicans is LESS governmental interference, especially from the federal government when it comes to local matters....
Yet, not one of these dingbats on this forum has the cojones to call out their fellow cretins for "blaming" Obama and the executive branch for not doing "something" (whatever that may be) regarding the Baltimore riots....
The Obama would give the rioters the space they need to destroy private property as well, so the point is moot.
:dunno:
Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully....
It's is absolutely necessary to give people the room they need to destroy things, because without it there can be no peaceful protest?
Had an extra helping of kool-aid this morning eh?
:lol:

Yes as ......

"...there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest."

Here’s her full comment:

“I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said. “It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”

Which is probably why you cut out this part of my response.

"...there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest."

Anyone believing the Mayor was intentionally giving these violent criminal space to destroy is just fucking loopy.

Nice try:

"While we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that."

You seriously thought you had it didn't you? It's plain as day what she meant. Don't deny it.

A major tenet of right wing republicans is LESS governmental interference, especially from the federal government when it comes to local matters....
The Obama would give the rioters the space they need to destroy private property as well, so the point is moot.

Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully, there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest.

Believing the meme "the Mayor wanted to give the looter space to destroy......", priceless.

See how the far left equates riots with protesting..

You got suckered into that meme didn't you?

You liberals get suckered into anything.

When local authorities lose control of a situation, they call in the state, then the feds. Obama could speak out and say things that might abate anger instead of increasing it.

The situation in Baltimore isn't about police brutality. The problem goes deeper and policies have only enabled and encouraged the mentality we are seeing on the streets in Baltimore. So, yes, the feds are partly responsible. What needs to be done is to look objectively at the problem. Too much government dependence and constant blaming of others has left people without the skills and knowledge to pull themselves out of poverty. I think much of the anger comes from within and it doesn't take much to cause them to explode.

We have people on the left condemning the police actions more than the violence by rioters. The blaming of others continues. Until people learn to take responsibility for their actions and stop blindly trusting the race baiters to lead them, nothing will change.

Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully....
It's is absolutely necessary to give people the room they need to destroy things, because without it there can be no peaceful protest?

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

“I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said. “It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”

Anyone believing the Mayor was intentionally giving these violent criminal space to destroy is just fucking loopy.

Nice try:

"While we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that."

You seriously thought you had it didn't you? It's plain as day what she meant. Don't deny it.

Yes of course plain as day. By giving the peaceful protester space to protest, the criminals and thugs who wished to start a riot had use of that space as well? Saying that she meant to give the thugs that space is loopy.

Sorry but who's blaming Obama? Another made up red herring troll thread. The libs are getting downright stupid here.

Dingbat, there's at least 2 or 3 threads by your fellow nitwits who are "blaming" Obama.....

I'm waiting for ONE of your ilk to ALSO blame the republican governor of Maryland.....just ONE.[/QUOT

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Nice try:

Yes of course plain as day. By giving the peaceful protester space to protest, the criminals and thugs who wished to start a riot had use of that space as well? Saying that she meant to give the thugs that space is loopy.

She said what she said...on videotape...why try to lie about it or "reinterpret" it?

“It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Nice try:

Yes the far left is often loopy as you keep displaying!

The far left sees rioting and looting as protesting.

Or is there an expectation for far left controlled areas?

Which "cretins" are we supposed to be responsible for this time?

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Nice try:

Uh, where in that statement did she say "peaceful protester?" The words were, and I quote, "those who wish to destroy."

Right wingers....I'll ask for the THIRD time.....any of you wish to ALSO criticize the republican governor of MD????

Or is that breaking the 11th Reagan Commandment ?

Absolutely necessary in a free society. Unless you are willing to give up the right to protest peacefully, there will always be a criminal element seeking wanton violence that will take advantage of the space given to peaceful protest.

Believing the meme "the Mayor wanted to give the looter space to destroy......", priceless.

Did you notice the word "peacefully" mixed in with your bullshit? There is nothing about what's going on in Baltimore that is peaceful, or necessary for a free society. But you just keep fooling yourself that the garbage you're cheering on in city after city are heroic protesters for justice, instead of worthless savages the world would be better off without. After all, it's not like you're going to get your fat ass out of your comfy chair and actually get out there with them, right?

Right wingers....I'll ask for the THIRD time.....any of you wish to ALSO criticize the republican governor of MD????

Or is that breaking the 11th Reagan amendment?

The mayor is far left and has been elected three times. The mayors of the region have all been far left. So yes this is under far left control..

I'm waiting for ONE of your ilk to ALSO blame the republican governor of Maryland.....just ONE.[/QUOT

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Nice try:

She said what she said...on videotape...why try to lie about it or "reinterpret" it?

“It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

Well the rabid right has to lie about it and say what she meant was to give the thugs space to riot, and hope that nobody investigate what was really said.

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Nice try:

Well the rabid right has to lie about it and say what she meant was to give the thugs space to riot, and hope that nobody investigate what was really said.

Yes as ......

Here’s her full comment:

Nice try:

Says the far left drone that believes riots are the same as protests.

Forum List

Back