Baltimore Thugs

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Baltimore is my favorite city. Watching Thugs destroy neighborhood CVS and Rite Aid stores to score some toilet paper and then have so called pastors and national leaders tell the Nation to understand the youths' anger? Thug. What is a thug? I am Italian. Plenty of Italians have been called Thugs as have Jews and Irish. A thug is a criminal who thinks for himself, is a motivated by easy, theft, crime. There is no code word for the N-Bomb.

The selfish people are the thugs themselves as well as the politicos and national hustlers who cut them a pass are the ones to blame for the North Avenue and Fulton Avenue residents who cant get their medicine or diapers from the neighborhood CVS tonight. The thugs and the race hustlers and appeasing politicos are to blame for setting back Baltimore 40 years.

How did looting a 7-11 for slim jims and CVS for toilet paper bring justice for Freddie?

Baltimore is my favorite city. Watching Thugs destroy neighborhood CVS and Rite Aid stores to score some toilet paper and then have so called pastors and national leaders tell the Nation to understand the youths' anger? Thug. What is a thug? I am Italian. Plenty of Italians have been called Thugs as have Jews and Irish. A thug is a criminal who thinks for himself, is a motivated by easy, theft, crime. There is no code word for the N-Bomb.

The selfish people are the thugs themselves as well as the politicos and national hustlers who cut them a pass are the ones to blame for the North Avenue and Fulton Avenue residents who cant get their medicine or diapers from the neighborhood CVS tonight. The thugs and the race hustlers and appeasing politicos are to blame for setting back Baltimore 40 years.

How did looting a 7-11 for slim jims and CVS for toilet paper bring justice for Freddie?

They don't care about justice, they just want free malt liquor, free cigarettes, stolen prescription drugs from CVS, and some electronics to sell to a local pawn shop. Ahhhhh the simple things in life. No, they are simply acting out of their own wants and desires. The riot is just a cover. Freddy Gray is just an excuse to get some freebies and fulfill their desire for instant gratification. Its the old "eat the cookie now or get two cookies later scenario." They always want to eat the cookie now. Hence all of the problems in the black community from unwed mothers, to assaults, to thefts, to buying the new Air Jordan's instead of the children's milk, and any other deviant behavior you can think of. They cannot delay gratification.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Baltimore's your favorite city? What?!

Did you know there are a whole bunch of other cities to choose from?

Lol no shit

I live in Maryland. Mock me for loving and caring for Baltimore. What is your solution for cleaning up Baltimore? Appeasing thugs is a major false start. Thugs care more about a slim Jim vs. Justice for Freddie Gray.

"Justice" for Freddy.... Thats funny....

That piece of shit shouldve been off the streets a long time ago .......

I don't believe most of the looters give a crap about Freddie or any other person other than themselves and what they want.

There were some peaceful protesters at first, but I guess not enough people are interested in gathering for something meaningful.

I saw a pic of a guy walking away from the burning CVS with a bag and a big package of toilet paper. Only thing that surprised me was that he didn't have more stuff. Trying to imagine the looters walking through the aisles and grabbing just a few items they needed. Wonder if they bothered with carts. They did bag their loot up so they aren't complete animals. I also don't know why they set fire to it when there was still stuff to be taken. At what point do they decide that it's time to stop stealing and start destroying? I'm not up on the thug rules. Breaking windows and robbing the place didn't do it for them and everyone likes a nice fire, right? They loved the fire so much, they were cutting the water hoses from the fire trucks so they could keep it going. Had to completely destroy it so those families in the area couldn't shop there again.

That's love for the community, isn't it? How many more people are unemployed now because their work place no longer exists?

I'd like to hear from residents that weren't involved in the rioting and see whether they supported it. They will suffer from all this and wondering how many think it was worth it.

A friend of my wife was calling to get someone to cover a shift at work. One of the guys said he couldn't because the thugs just burnt his grandmothers house down.

this isn't justice. This isn't freedom fighting. Its just a bunch of thugs hurting people.

A friend of my wife was calling to get someone to cover a shift at work. One of the guys said he couldn't because the thugs just burnt his grandmothers house down.

this isn't justice. This isn't freedom fighting. Its just a bunch of thugs hurting people.
Yep. Heard a lot of nonsense justifications for this from poverty and unemployment, to youth rage.

But I don't see Indians who have real hard core poverty, torching 140+ cars, looting malls, or burning homes and shops. So the argument that poverty results in violence or any way justifies it is nonsense.

Yes, that's all it is and the effects will be felt for a long time. I would expect many to just leave. Some business owners will call it quits.

Here's one guy who has had enough. A liquor store was looted and destroyed and thugs tried breaking into the ATM machine. They didn't succeed, but the guy had to use a saw to get the money out since the machine is beyond repair. He says after 34 years, he's had enough of the rough neighborhood. I bet he's not alone. If tax payers leave the area, that means more hardships ahead for many people there.

Even in our state, police are reporting some nasty encounters with some who apparently side with the rioters in Baltimore. This gang mentality is like a disease.

Man Forced to Break Into His Own ATM Machine Has Blunt Message For Anyone Calling Him a Racist

The same "leaders" making excuses for the looters and rioters are the same ones who like to shake down retailers and businesses for fleeing the city or not investing and serving the city..... Also the same ones complaining about white flight and fears.

Instead of constantly making excuses for thugs, how about focus on making them collectively accountable for making a bad situation worse and for hurting the community? Expose these people for not giving a shit about

I think most people agree/admit that the rioters/thugs are just criminals taking advantage of what they perceive to be an opportunity.

The problem I see is the way most on the Left are saying, "what these people are doing is wrong, but I can understand it".

What part of that sentence do we think the thugs (and future thugs) hear?

Both "ends" of this issue have some serous house-cleaning to do before pointing fingers, and neither is doing enough of it.

I think most people agree/admit that the rioters/thugs are just criminals taking advantage of what they perceive to be an opportunity.

The problem I see is the way most on the Left are saying, "what these people are doing is wrong, but I can understand it".

Both "ends" of this issue have some serous house-cleaning to do before pointing fingers, and neither is doing enough of it.

You were able to blame the protestors in NYC for getting 2 cops killed,

but you're not able to blame the cops murdering innocent black men for the protests.

That's a perfectly formed case of hypocrisy.

You were able to blame the protestors in NYC for getting 2 cops killed,

but you're not able to blame the cops murdering innocent black men for the protests.

That's a perfectly formed case of hypocrisy.
I wish you would stop lying. I pointed out an environment created over generations, as I've done many, many times.

Lying is what you do, nothing I can do about it.

And thanks for providing an illustration for my post, right on cue.

The thugs and the race hustlers...

but, butt !!! they are NOT thugs, the mayor said so..,

As Baltimore burns, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is turning the flip-flop into a high art form, to the point where she is now apologizing to the rioters for calling them “thugs.”

She stated early Monday that police were instructed to allow “those who wished to destroy space to do that.” By Monday evening, facing heavy criticism from residents and business owners, she walked back from those comments.

Read more at Baltimore mayor apologizes to rioters for using T-word

i believe it should be very obvious to everyone that demoscum politics and control do not work, take a look at Detroit, under Republican control, it was once in the top ten of wealthiest cities, same for Baltimore.

demoscum have a very unique way of fucking up everything they touch. :up:

The thugs and the race hustlers...

but, butt !!! they are NOT thugs, the mayor said so..,

As Baltimore burns, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is turning the flip-flop into a high art form, to the point where she is now apologizing to the rioters for calling them “thugs.”

She stated early Monday that police were instructed to allow “those who wished to destroy space to do that.” By Monday evening, facing heavy criticism from residents and business owners, she walked back from those comments.

Read more at Baltimore mayor apologizes to rioters for using T-word

i believe it should be very obvious to everyone that demoscum politics and control do not work, take a look at Detroit, under Republican control, it was once in the top ten of wealthiest cities, same for Baltimore.

demoscum have a very unique way of fucking up everything they touch. :up:
"The T-Word".

Holy crap. The insanity continues.

Forum List

Back