🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bam! God Bless Israel

WOOOOOH! GOOD JOB ISRAEl! YOU RELIED ON YOUR IRON DOME TO PROTECT YOU RATHER THAN GOD AND HE PENETRATED THE IRON DOME AND DROPPED A ROCKET ON TEL AVIV DIRECTLY KILLING 3 ZIONISTS! GOD BLESS ISRAEL! LOOOOOL!

Iron Dome Fail: Fajer Missile Strike Residential Building Rishon Le-Tzion - YouTube
I don't think Baghdad Bob has ever considered the fact that if Iran attacks Israel with something nuclear, his own relatives stand a good chance of being taken out also. And you would think that instead of being happy that there was a failure in the Iron Dome, a civilized person would wish it didn't fail because there are many Arabs living in Israel would would also be harmed by missiles. Maybe he feels that as long as the Jews are taken out, what does it matter if a few thousand Arabs are taken out also?

I never so so much Jingoism&Joy about people killing people. So Israel attacks and now we wait to see if any WMD come over the fence...

Am I the only nut that preaches sharing and peace?
Did you hear jingoism and joy over the killing of Osama bin Laden?. This is the same thing.

No big deal.

The freedom fighters will just keep on keeping on.

They really have nothing to lose; and everything to gain......... :cool:

No big deal?

What is no big deal....

Freedom fighters? you mean terrorists?

To eliminate them as they come is a big deal indeed! :)

Stay tuned.

WOOOOOH! GOOD JOB ISRAEl! YOU RELIED ON YOUR IRON DOME TO PROTECT YOU RATHER THAN GOD AND HE PENETRATED THE IRON DOME AND DROPPED A ROCKET ON TEL AVIV DIRECTLY KILLING 3 ZIONISTS! GOD BLESS ISRAEL! LOOOOOL!

Iron Dome Fail: Fajer Missile Strike Residential Building Rishon Le-Tzion - YouTube
Dude keep up will ya...by all estimates Iron Dome was a massive success. The Hamas donkeys shot thousands of rockets and couldn't get through. Those that did, Israel intentional let it, because it was heading toward an unpopulated area. Maybe one or two got through and that was because they shot multiple ones at once. Since then the system has been upgraded three times.

I don't think Baghdad Bob has ever considered the fact that if Iran attacks Israel with something nuclear, his own relatives stand a good chance of being taken out also. And you would think that instead of being happy that there was a failure in the Iron Dome, a civilized person would wish it didn't fail because there are many Arabs living in Israel would would also be harmed by missiles. Maybe he feels that as long as the Jews are taken out, what does it matter if a few thousand Arabs are taken out also?

No one brought up Iran idiot....Ha Ha Ha!

Israel has the capability to level any islamic [shit hand] country in the mid east .:cool:

God has the capability to destroy you and Israel...........:cool:

No big deal.

The freedom fighters will just keep on keeping on.

They really have nothing to lose; and everything to gain......... :cool:
No big deal, Islamists will keep getting their asses handed to them by the Israelis. That's what they do best. God Bless Israel.

Israel has the capability to level any islamic [shit hand] country in the mid east .:cool:

God has the capability to destroy you and Israel...........:cool:
and that goes for you too.

The noose is slowly tightening around the neck of Israel.

Syria and Egypt are being radicalized.

Lebanon is poised to fight anytime.

And Jordan is due for it's islamic spring.

It's only a matter of time......... :thup:

islamic [shit hand ]countries are to disorganized to defeat Israel. they are to stupid to pull together as one .the inferior shit hands are to busy killing each other to mount a viable army against Israel. the best they can hope for is one of their thugs to sneak a dirty bomb or chemical weapon across the border .

Last edited:

How many times a day, over how many years, and how many different venues do you Muslim Mental Masterbators (TM) want to masturbate to the destruction of Israel?

How many times a day, over how many years, and how many different venues do you Muslim Mental Masterbators (TM) want to masturbate to the destruction of Israel?

I've known you a long time Camel and I say that you're the second brightest zaniest ZioNut on these boards at two watts...As usual you kick an scream at how tough you and Israel are and only think beyond your nose....

If you can't see all the American puppet Dictators leaving and losing to Democratic Islamists then my two watts were generous...Sure Israel can demolish them tommorow, next year or even fifty years...Wars of Attrition are a numbers game...the long-run favors numbers in a state of war.

What a bunch of losers, you never see them cheer on the American military like that.......:cool:
No you kalb khara, you just see Navy Seals star in action movies, and Hollywood making a movie about the whacking of a terrorist leader called "Zero Dark Thirty" which is up for Oscars. By the way, did you also cry for Bin Laden like your terrorist Hamas leader did?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKcw-iyhobg]Hamas Head Haniyeh on Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

I've known you a long time Camel and I say that you're the second brightest zaniest ZioNut on these boards at two watts...As usual you kick an scream at how tough you and Israel are and only think beyond your nose....

If you can't see all the American puppet Dictators leaving and losing to Democratic Islamists then my two watts were generous...Sure Israel can demolish them tommorow, next year or even fifty years...Wars of Attrition are a numbers game...the long-run favors numbers in a state of war.
Democratic Islamists?

images

They did have elections, you just don't like the results...

Forum List

Back