🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bam! God Bless Israel

How many times a day, over how many years, and how many different venues do you Muslim Mental Masterbators (TM) want to masturbate to the destruction of Israel?

I've known you a long time Camel and I say that you're the second brightest zaniest ZioNut on these boards at two watts...As usual you kick an scream at how tough you and Israel are and only think beyond your nose....

If you can't see all the American puppet Dictators leaving and losing to Democratic Islamists then my two watts were generous...Sure Israel can demolish them tommorow, next year or even fifty years...Wars of Attrition are a numbers game...the long-run favors numbers in a state of war.
Democratic Islamists?

images
I think this Egyptian would certainly disagree with Pbel.

Egyptian writer slams Muslim Brotherhood - Politics - ANSAMed.it

And then there is a Saudi scholar saying...........

Election is banned in Islam: Saudi scholar - Emirates 24/7

I've known you a long time Camel and I say that you're the second brightest zaniest ZioNut on these boards at two watts...As usual you kick an scream at how tough you and Israel are and only think beyond your nose....

If you can't see all the American puppet Dictators leaving and losing to Democratic Islamists then my two watts were generous...Sure Israel can demolish them tommorow, next year or even fifty years...Wars of Attrition are a numbers game...the long-run favors numbers in a state of war.
Democratic Islamists?

images

Woops, Ol" Hossfly just landed and spreading the hate of Islam...It was a fair election, and I don't see the other parties rooting for Israel...The face of the ME is changing and Israel would be smart to make the peace before she becomes the rallying point for friction...Israel can not hold out in a war footing , the weapons are getting more dangerous and the cost is chocking her domesticaslly, this 65 year conflict is starting to get hot again, and nothing is certain.

The noose is slowly tightening around the neck of Israel.

Syria and Egypt are being radicalized.

Lebanon is poised to fight anytime.

And Jordan is due for it's islamic spring.

It's only a matter of time......... :thup:
How many times a day, over how many years, and how many different venues do you Muslim Mental Masterbators (TM) want to masturbate to the destruction of Israel?

If you can't see all the American puppet Dictators leaving and losing to Democratic Islamists...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Democratic Islamists?
You too funny!

Democratic Islamists?

images

Woops, Ol" Hossfly just landed and spreading the hate of Islam...It was a fair election, and I don't see the other parties rooting for Israel...The face of the ME is changing and Israel would be smart to make the peace before she becomes the rallying point for friction...Israel can not hold out in a war footing , the weapons are getting more dangerous and the cost is chocking her domesticaslly, this 65 year conflict is starting to get hot again, and nothing is certain.
Evidently Phillip, the good Dhimwit, doesn't want to believe what an Egyptian writer who certainly knows more than Phillip knows when it comes to his own country said nor does he want to believe what a Saudi scholar said so in his usual fashion he vomits out his nonsense about "the hate of Islam." Very good, Phillip. You consistently make a fool out of yourself. I imagine Phillip's eyes are closed to even just what is happening in Egypt these past few days.

American officials told the New York Times Wednesday that Israel informed the US about the attack, which the sources believe targeted a convoy of trucks carrying sophisticated antiaircraft weaponry meant for Hezbollah in Lebanon.

One official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the newspaper that the convoy that was attacked on the outskirts of Damascus was transporting SA-17 antiaircraft weapons that could cut into Israel's ability to fly reconnaissance flights over Lebanon.

Very nice Israel! :clap2: we want more! we do! :clap2:

American officials told the New York Times Wednesday that Israel informed the US about the attack, which the sources believe targeted a convoy of trucks carrying sophisticated antiaircraft weaponry meant for Hezbollah in Lebanon.

One official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the newspaper that the convoy that was attacked on the outskirts of Damascus was transporting SA-17 antiaircraft weapons that could cut into Israel's ability to fly reconnaissance flights over Lebanon.

violating another country's airspace is an act of war, just so you know.

i am quite sure you would agree with me if i said israel would be well within her rights to shoot down surveillance aircraft from lebanon, syria, iran, wherever, were they to violate her airspace.

the convoy that was attacked on the outskirts of Damascus was transporting SA-17 antiaircraft weapons that could cut into Israel's ability to fly reconnaissance flights over Lebanon.:

Hang on.
Israel attacked one country so the bastard state of Israel could invade another country's airspace.

People actually think that's right and proper?

i am quite sure you would agree with me if i said israel would be well within her rights to shoot down surveillance aircraft from lebanon, syria, iran, wherever, were they to violate her airspace.

The Syrian government is too busy killing their own people..Although that doesn't to bother you idiots much....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7cw9bx0mT0]SYRIAN CIVIL WAR: 30 DEAD 200 INJURED in Syrian AIR STRIKE on village [WW3?] - YouTube[/ame]

If only 'God' would bless everyone at the same time with an end to strife and killing!

The noose is slowly tightening around the neck of Israel.

Syria and Egypt are being radicalized.

Lebanon is poised to fight anytime.

And Jordan is due for it's islamic spring.

It's only a matter of time......... :thup:

I wouldn't bet on it Sunni, the Militaries of those countries are a joke.

Russia and Iran are outraged, while they supply the weapons that have killed tens of thousands of people in Syria.... Russia, Iran, Hezbollah strategic allies in Syria?

8975079_448x252.jpg

Iran and Russia joined the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah in condemning a rare Israeli airstrike on Syria, enflaming regional tensions already heightened by the civil war against President Bashar Assad.

Israel launched the airstrike inside Syria on Wednesday, U.S. officials said, targeting a convoy believed to contain anti-aircraft weapons bound for Hezbollah, an archenemy of Israel.

However the Syrian military denied the existence of any such weapons shipment and said a scientific research facility outside Damascus was hit by the Israeli warplanes. It said the target was in the area of Jamraya, northwest of Damascus and about 15 kilometers (10 miles) from the Lebanon border.

Russia Syria's strongest international ally, said Moscow is taking "urgent measures to clarify the situation in all its details."

"If this information is confirmed, we have a case of unprovoked attacks on targets in the territory of a sovereign state, which grossly violates the U.N. Charter and is unacceptable," Russia's foreign ministry said in a statement. "Whatever the motives, this is not justified."

Iran's Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi condemned the airstrike on state television, calling it a clear violation of Syria's sovereignty.

Hezbollah, closely allied with Syria and Iran, said it "expresses full solidarity with Syria's command, army and people."

Hezbollah did not mention any convoy in the statement but said the strike aimed to prevent Arab and Muslim forces from developing their military capabilities.

Maj. Gen. Abdul-Aziz Jassem al-Shallal, who became in December one of the most senior Syrian army officers to defect, told The Associated Press by telephone from Turkey that the targeted site is a "major and well-known" center to develop weapons known as the Scientific Research Center.

Israeli air force bombs military target in Syria, heightening tensions | 7online.com

Last edited:

Oh you mean how Hezbollah an Organization named as terrorist shooting rockets into Isreal? Does that constitute violating airspace?

PS Lebanon does not belong to Hezbollah. They are occupying armed Islamist terrorist thugs, financed by Iranian Islamists, and have no business being there or using Lebanon as a staging area to attack Israel.

Forum List

Back