🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bam! God Bless Israel

Israeli airstrike hits truck convoy in Syria - Yahoo! News

BEIRUT (AP) — Israel conducted a rare airstrike inside Syria near the border with Lebanon, hitting a convoy of trucks, foreign officials said Wednesday, amid fears President Bashar Assad's regime is providing weapons to the Islamic militant group Hezbollah.
It's none of Israel's god-damn business what happens inside Syria or Lebanon!

I hope they get fuckin' nuked and I hope they start with your fuckin' house!
Bwahahahahah! Too funny. Don't you love it when these punk ass Nazis act tough?

Do you not realize just how irresponsible Israel's actions are?

Syria is a Russian ally. They have warships parked off their coastline. They've already warned the US not to interfere. They are guarding all the chemical weapons storage areas. What if that convoy was Russian?

Are you so fuckin' irresponsible that you cannot see the change of events that might occur if that scenario were to happen?

Do you not realize just how irresponsible Israel's actions are?

Syria is a Russian ally. They have warships parked off their coastline. They've already warned the US not to interfere. They are guarding all the chemical weapons storage areas. What if that convoy was Russian?

Are you so fuckin' irresponsible that you cannot see the change of events that might occur if that scenario were to happen?
Do you realize how stupid your comments are? Syria, a regime that has murdered over 60,000 of it's own people in the last 6 months was sending weapons possibly even chemical weapons, to a known terrorist organization, which would immediately turn around and use it against the Israelis, and you want Israel to wait and get permission from the Russians, the same people that are keeping Syria's regime in power? Ha ha.

Nah, I think Syria's govt. has lost so much credibility that secretly most of the world, including the Arabs, are clapping for Israel, and wouldn't mind it if somebody drops a MOAB on Assad's residence. LOL

Do you realize how stupid your comments are? Syria, a regime that has murdered over 60,000 of it's own people in the last 6 months was sending weapons possibly even chemical weapons, to a known terrorist organization, which would immediately turn around and use it against the Israelis, and you want Israel to wait and get permission from the Russians, the same people that are keeping Syria's regime in power? Ha ha.

Nah, I think Syria's govt. has lost so much credibility that secretly most of the world, including the Arabs, are clapping for Israel, and wouldn't mind it if somebody drops a MOAB on Assad's residence. LOL
Was Israel attacked?

No.

So, fuck you, asshole!

Was Israel attacked?

No.

So, fuck you, asshole!
Yes, Hezbollah has indeed attacked Israel by shooting rockets at it, from Lebanon's border. Why is Hezbollah attacking Israel, is Israel attacking Lebanon? Fuck yourself, it's cheaper!

http://gifsoup.com/

I'm sure the Mossad could claim the Devil was in the convoy and you coolies, I mean, sheeple, I mean, people would be murmuring "amen".
You mean like how people claim it wasn't Al queda that did 9-11, it was the Jooos, and the Muslims and neo Nazis go "amen"? Ha ha ha.

BEIRUT (AP) — Israel conducted a rare airstrike inside Syria near the border with Lebanon, hitting a convoy of trucks, foreign officials said Wednesday, amid fears President Bashar Assad's regime is providing weapons to the Islamic militant group Hezbollah.

That was weapon meant for Hezbollah, you twit!

While you in the world are all TALK, we make sure we don't get BOMB while the world keeps quiet meanwhile the Syrian war can put the entire MidEast on fire!

so it is DAMN WELL OUR BUSINESS!

hahaha. don't cry loiney.

Why do you think Israel attacked the convoy?

Was Israel attacked?

No.

So, fuck you, asshole!

"|He who rises up to kill you, arise early and kill him first"

There goes good Ol’ Hossfly spewing his message of Hate by distorting reality, in this case History…Islam has not always been at odds to Judaism since the time of Moses…During the middle ages Judaism had its most profound Talmudic Scholars…In the new Israel, it is an old conflict between The East and West…Western Colonialism is on the wane in the ME because it is Ego-Alien to their Culture.

Israel needs to recognize that it is not in the Old Testament ME but in the Middle of Islamic Culture and should adopt policies of the original Zionists who wanted co-existence with their Arab neighbors.

Stop spreading Hate and Lies, Goober!
Israel's "Arab" or "Muslim" neighbors have been at war with her and tried to destroy her in one way or another since 1948.
Why what happened in 1948 that would cause that change? oh right they pushed out the indigenous population, israel is by the way an "it" not a she or he

You are confused, Princess. You are an "it" and Israel did not push out the indigenous peeps ... she simply provided them with a country of their own. :D

And just what are you going to do if Russia decides to respond to this?

How do you see Russia responding? Do you recall the big deal Turkey made of their intention to patrol the Med Sea to counter Israeli military power? Any idea what became of that? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Because you Israeli kiss-asses are so fuckin' irresponsible, disgusting, inhuman, fucking pricks, your actions could result in all of us seeing this....

....so fuck you god-damn assholes and I hope you're hit first!

How do you see Russia responding? Do you recall the big deal Turkey made of their intention to patrol the Med Sea to counter Israeli military power? Any idea what became of that? :lol::lol::lol:
Turkey's not a Russian ally, fuckhead!

Point is nobody is coming to Assad's aid ... not even Russia which has condemned Israel (surprise!) and expressed "concern."
Iran, however, has been rattling her sword. Stay tuned ... Israel may soon be forced to destroy Iranian nuke sites. Can you say "bunker-buster," Princess? :D

Point is nobody is coming to Assad's aid ... not even Russia which has condemned Israel (surprise!) and expressed "concern."
Iran, however, has been rattling her sword. Stay tuned ... Israel may soon be forced to destroy Iranian nuke sites. Can you say "bunker-buster," Princess? :D
Can you say irresponsible dipshits like you are going to get all of us killed?

Can you say irresponsible dipshits like you are going to get all of us killed?
If you're so considered about "not getting us killed" then you pray we don't have terrorist appeasing wimps like you in the govt. Speaking of which, looks like Hagel is gonna get the royal shaft. What a skewering they gave him wow.

Forum List

Back