🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bam! God Bless Israel

And just what are you going to do if Russia decides to respond to this?

Russia has no business with Israel.
Believe it or not Russia is friendlier with Israelis than it is with Americans. Currently Israelis do not require issuance of visas for travel to Russia, but AMERICANS DO. How ironic is that?

If you're so considered about "not getting us killed" then you pray we don't have terrorist appeasing wimps like you in the govt. Speaking of which, looks like Hagel is gonna get the royal shaft. What a skewering they gave him wow.
Hagel's getting confirmed you stupid little bitch!

Believe it or not Russia is friendlier with Israelis than it is with Americans. Currently Israelis do not require issuance of visas for travel to Russia, but AMERICANS DO. How ironic is that?
That's regular citizens, not the facsist, terroristic, Likud Party.

That's regular citizens, not the facsist, terroristic, Likud Party.
Hah? Party affiliation is not asked on a visa application you dumbfuck. No such thing as "regular citizens" either. Wow, have you ever left your trailor park and crossed the freeway?

If you're so considered about "not getting us killed" then you pray we don't have terrorist appeasing wimps like you in the govt. Speaking of which, looks like Hagel is gonna get the royal shaft. What a skewering they gave him wow.
Hagel's getting confirmed you stupid little bitch!
Sure, Hagel is so over the top pro terrorist he even disgusts the liberals.

http://freebeacon.com/this-hagel-hearing-is-a-disaster/

hagel’s making biden look rhetorically sure-footed

— Peter Beinart (@PeterBeinart) January 31, 2013

this hearing is beginning to remind me of the 1st Obama-Romney debate

This Hagel hearing is a disaster.

— Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew) January 31, 2013

Certainly seems like it on twitter RT @buzzfeedandrew This Hagel hearing is a disaster.

— AdamSerwer (@AdamSerwer) January 31, 2013

I think Hagel is engaged now in Jewsplaining.

— Jeffrey Goldberg (@JeffreyGoldberg) January 31, 2013

Did Hagel just call Iran’s government “elected and legitimate”?

Hagel is floundering through one policy answer after another. IRGC terrorism, Iraq surge, nukes.

— attackerman (@attackerman) January 31, 2013

“I support the president’s strong position on containment. I think that’s right.” Um, you meant prevention, right #Hagel?

#Hagel just stumbled over whether Iran govt is “legitimate” or “elected.” Fodder for oppo

— Ron Kampeas (@kampeas) January 31, 2013

Yikes, now he said he “supports the president’s position on containment.” #Hagel

Watching Hagel stumbling at Senate hearing. Recalling Brennan gaffes after Abbottabad. DoD and CIA not in best of hands, alas.

— Ed Husain (@Ed_Husain) January 31, 2013

Basically, Hagel does not seem very sharp.

— Blake Hounshell (@blakehounshell) January 31, 2013

Hagel not particularly swift on his feet. Missed opportunity to push back vs. McCain. “Senator, you want another war in the Middle East?”

Hagel is a little awkward here

— Max Fisher (@Max_Fisher) January 31, 2013

Not impressed by Hagel so far. This is one of the toughest jobs in govt. He needs to do better.

— Tom Wright (@thomaswright08) January 31, 2013

Last edited:
Whoa now Princess. Take it easy. You'll give yourself a stroke or something. And we need you here alive & well for something to laugh at.

Because you Israeli kiss-asses are so fuckin' irresponsible, disgusting, inhuman, fucking pricks, your actions could result in all of us seeing this....

....so fuck you god-damn assholes and I hope you're hit first!

Israel could drive the turbulent Middle East into a common cause. A union could be formed out of their common dislike of Israeli policy. That would certainly not be to Israel's interest.
Hasn't that common cause against Israrl been in effect since Moses?

There goes good Ol’ Hossfly spewing his message of Hate by distorting reality, in this case History…Islam has not always been at odds to Judaism since the time of Moses…During the middle ages Judaism had its most profound Talmudic Scholars…In the new Israel, it is an old conflict between The East and West…Western Colonialism is on the wane in the ME because it is Ego-Alien to their Culture.

Israel needs to recognize that it is not in the Old Testament ME but in the Middle of Islamic Culture and should adopt policies of the original Zionists who wanted co-existence with their Arab neighbors.

Stop spreading Hate and Lies, Goober!
The Boston Village Idiot thinks he is fooling everyone when many of the readers can see right through him. Perhaps he can tell us about the wonderful culture that has murdered and enslaved millions and millions of innodent people and is still doing this in the 21st century. When the empire-minded modern Caliphate comes marching in, Phillip will be asking for his prayer mat. If Phillip had read what other Muslims have said on other forums that Islam is for the world, he would have been nodding his head in assent.

Because you Israeli kiss-asses are so fuckin' irresponsible, disgusting, inhuman, fucking pricks, your actions could result in all of us seeing this....

....so fuck you god-damn assholes and I hope you're hit first!
Dayum!!! Did someone spill Texas Pete on LoinBoy's tampon?

Hasn't that common cause against Israrl been in effect since Moses?

There goes good Ol’ Hossfly spewing his message of Hate by distorting reality, in this case History…Islam has not always been at odds to Judaism since the time of Moses…During the middle ages Judaism had its most profound Talmudic Scholars…In the new Israel, it is an old conflict between The East and West…Western Colonialism is on the wane in the ME because it is Ego-Alien to their Culture.

Israel needs to recognize that it is not in the Old Testament ME but in the Middle of Islamic Culture and should adopt policies of the original Zionists who wanted co-existence with their Arab neighbors.

The Boston Village Idiot thinks he is fooling everyone when many of the readers can see right through him. Perhaps he can tell us about the wonderful culture that has murdered and enslaved millions and millions of innodent people and is still doing this in the 21st century. When the empire-minded modern Caliphate comes marching in, Phillip will be asking for his prayer mat. If Phillip had read what other Muslims have said on other forums that Islam is for the world, he would have been nodding his head in assent.

A Boston village idiot seems like an Einstein to the King of the outhouses like you Goober. You're nothing but a two bit KKK hate-monger! Ever think of changing your moniker to Hosshiite?

A Boston village idiot seems like an Einstein to the King of the outhouses like you Goober. You're nothing but a two bit KKK hate-monger! Ever think of changing your moniker to Hosshiite?
Awwww, Phyllis, you're making me blush!

Sure, Hagel is so over the top pro terrorist he even disgusts the liberals.

?This Hagel hearing is a disaster? | Washington Free Beacon

hagel’s making biden look rhetorically sure-footed

this hearing is beginning to remind me of the 1st Obama-Romney debate

This Hagel hearing is a disaster.

— Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew) January 31, 2013

Certainly seems like it on twitter RT @buzzfeedandrew This Hagel hearing is a disaster.

— AdamSerwer (@AdamSerwer) January 31, 2013

I think Hagel is engaged now in Jewsplaining.

Did Hagel just call Iran’s government “elected and legitimate”?

Hagel is floundering through one policy answer after another. IRGC terrorism, Iraq surge, nukes.

“I support the president’s strong position on containment. I think that’s right.” Um, you meant prevention, right #Hagel?

#Hagel just stumbled over whether Iran govt is “legitimate” or “elected.” Fodder for oppo

Yikes, now he said he “supports the president’s position on containment.” #Hagel

Watching Hagel stumbling at Senate hearing. Recalling Brennan gaffes after Abbottabad. DoD and CIA not in best of hands, alas.

— Ed Husain (@Ed_Husain) January 31, 2013

Basically, Hagel does not seem very sharp.

Hagel not particularly swift on his feet. Missed opportunity to push back vs. McCain. “Senator, you want another war in the Middle East?”

Hagel is a little awkward here

— Max Fisher (@Max_Fisher) January 31, 2013

Not impressed by Hagel so far. This is one of the toughest jobs in govt. He needs to do better.

— Tom Wright (@thomaswright08) January 31, 2013
I'll bet you a one week avatar (winner chooses) that Hagel gets confirmed.

You game?

Whoa now Princess. Take it easy. You'll give yourself a stroke or something. And we need you here alive & well for something to laugh at.
Do you not realize how dangerous it is fuckin' with a Russian ally?
Arab / Muslim dictatorships aren't really allies that Russia or China or anybody would go to war over. That's another thing you know nothing about. Reason being they have no honor or allegiance to anybody.

Arab / Muslim dictatorships aren't really allies that Russia or China or anybody would go to war over. That's another thing you know nothing about. Reason being they have no honor or allegiance to anybody.
Is that why they got two warships off their coast and are guarding all their chemical WMD's?

If they are not allies, why did they warn the US handsoff?

Is that why they got two warships off their coast and are guarding all their chemical WMD's?

If they are not allies, why did they warn the US handsoff?
Bah, those warships come and go in both sides all the time, its just grandstanding. Point is the Russians haven't signaled anything to the Americans or the Europeans. The Russians themselves have predicted that the Assad regime could fall anytime and are basically expecting it to happen. They're not counting on Aasad being around much longer. And neither have the US, the Europeans or Israel hinted at anything serious action against the Syrians, as ling as they dont use chemical weapons.

These random airstrikes don't add up to a hill of beans. Israel has struck Syria's secret nuclear sites and other targets many times over the last few years. The Russians said nothing, however it did prove to the Syrians and Iranians that the overpriced supposedly "state of the art" air defense systems the Russians had sold them were useless against the Israeli Air Force.

Forum List

Back