🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bam! God Bless Israel

What can we expect of a man whos ethnic heritage includes feeding Christians to the lions?

Almost? Dude, this place is like a magnet for Jew hating lunatics and garbages of humanity to come and masturbate to the destruction of Israel including a second Holocaust upon the Jews inside it. Where have you been? Of course they sure do make for good entertainment. Although, I have to admit, in the Jewish faith it's a sin to mock someone who is mentally handicapped, so I find myself having a guilt trip when I embarass these nutjobs in public.

Stop looking in the mirror!
Poor Pee Balls Mussolini. He still dreams of being in the old Nazi alliance days. Once a Jew hater always a Jew hater.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8HintH3dxBo]Mussolini Speaks About The Sopranos Finale - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0mSvc4UagM]{[[ BENITO MUSSOLINI RAVE ]]} - YouTube[/ame]

Khara, speak when you're spoken to, ya kalb. LOL

What can we expect of a man whos ethnic heritage includes feeding Christians to the lions?

Stop looking in the mirror!
Poor Pee Balls Mussolini. He still dreams of being in the old Nazi alliance days. Once a Jew hater always a Jew hater.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8HintH3dxBo]Mussolini Speaks About The Sopranos Finale - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0mSvc4UagM]{[[ BENITO MUSSOLINI RAVE ]]} - YouTube[/ame]
Tell you the truth MJ, Religion is an anachronism in Humanity that keeps us all from being one...

PS...If you bring some of those Christian Zionists like Ol' Hosshiite, who want to see you convert in Armageddon to Rome's Coliseum, I promise to pay for the Lions.

Mussolini Speaks About The Sopranos Finale - YouTube

{[[ BENITO MUSSOLINI RAVE ]]} - YouTube

PS...If you bring some of those Christian Zionists like Ol' Hosshiite, who want to see you convert in Armageddon to Rome's Coliseum, I promise to pay for the Lions.

Douchebag ease up a little on the Pinot Noir. You do t even know who you're responding to! Vaffanculo.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZNS-UGYzKGA"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZNS-UGYzKGA[/ame]

Last edited:
Well you're wrong on both points...but even if you were correct, how would that impact on the veracity of my posts? My, Catholicism? I don't have any...on my hate of Jews, you are way off base...there is no hate but their is disdain of how Israel and the AIPAC support is leading the world into an abyss of war between America and the West and Islam, all for your own Catechism called the Talmud and its inherent chauvinism.

Peeballs your response in incoherent-----as to war between
Islam and any other nation be it "christian" in character, 'jewish'
in character, hindu in character or ------anything else-----
that is a 14 century old and ongoing history Did you miss
your high school history classes ?

what does the talmud have to do with catechism inculcations
regarding the eternal hellfires awaiting all who "KILLED
CHRIST and REJECT HIS 'good news' " <<< or whatever

I believe that you are at least as old as am I----I learned
about catholicism in catholic churches, watching
christmas and easter plays and from little girls
---as a child----before 1964. One does not forget what
one learns and "KNOWS" as a child and lots of people
are very loath to give up that "KNOWLEGE" You are,
clearly,, such a one

Again you evade and dance...why would someone's anti-Semitism affect the veracity of what they post?

The reason you must ask that question is because you share their sentiment, asshole. :D

haha warmongers, God Bless Israel? After you wreak destruction in the area? Who the hell celebrates death? It seems like every time Israel is killing something, the brainwashed zionists start cheering!

Israeli airstrike hits truck convoy in Syria - Yahoo! News

BEIRUT (AP) — Israel conducted a rare airstrike inside Syria near the border with Lebanon, hitting a convoy of trucks, foreign officials said Wednesday, amid fears President Bashar Assad's regime is providing weapons to the Islamic militant group Hezbollah.
Turns out that was a Lie,

A diplomatic source interviewed by the newspaper said that the attack took place 48 hours before it was first reported. He said that initial reports regarding a convoy that was attacked were meant to disguise the true target of the attack.
F-16s 'Fired Bunker-Buster, 8 Missiles' - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Peeballs your response in incoherent-----as to war between
Islam and any other nation be it "christian" in character, 'jewish'
in character, hindu in character or ------anything else-----
that is a 14 century old and ongoing history Did you miss
your high school history classes ?

what does the talmud have to do with catechism inculcations
regarding the eternal hellfires awaiting all who "KILLED
CHRIST and REJECT HIS 'good news' " <<< or whatever

I believe that you are at least as old as am I----I learned
about catholicism in catholic churches, watching
christmas and easter plays and from little girls
---as a child----before 1964. One does not forget what
one learns and "KNOWS" as a child and lots of people
are very loath to give up that "KNOWLEGE" You are,
clearly,, such a one

Again you evade and dance...why would someone's anti-Semitism affect the veracity of what they post?

The reason you must ask that question is because you share their sentiment, asshole. :D

The problem with you and your cohorts is that can't seem to make the correlation between Politics and Money...When the wealthy use their monetary power to rule politically, that is called an Oligarchy....Oligarchs have never been liked by the masses. They are the # 1 reason for revolutions because the rich are anathema to rule by the people. The last election in America was one of Class Warfare. The wealthy are losing sway.

It has Nothing to do with Religion. It’s the inordinate power of money that corrupts.

Again, I ask, why would anti-Semitism affect the veracity of anything?

haha warmongers, God Bless Israel? After you wreak destruction in the area? Who the hell celebrates death? It seems like every time Israel is killing something, the brainwashed zionists start cheering!
When any nation successfully targets terrorists or a munitions headed for terrorists that is a good thing. Hezbollah is responsible for the killing of 299 US marines in Lebanon, you moron, and that's for starters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces&#8212;members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon&#8212;killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing.[1]

Suicide bombers detonated each of the truck bombs. In the attack on the American Marines barracks, the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II, the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States military since the first day of the Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War, and the deadliest single attack on Americans overseas since World War II.[2][dead link] In addition, the elderly Lebanese custodian of the building was killed in the first blast.[3] The explosives used were equivalent to 5,400 kg (12,000 pounds) of TNT.

In the attack on the French barracks, the eight-story 'Drakkar' building, two minutes after the attack, 58 paratroopers from the 1st Parachute Chasseur Regiment were killed and 15 injured, in the single worst military loss for France since the end of the Algerian War.[4] The wife and four children of a Lebanese janitor at the French building were also killed.[5]

Last edited:

Mussolini Speaks About The Sopranos Finale - YouTube

{[[ BENITO MUSSOLINI RAVE ]]} - YouTube
Tell you the truth MJ, Religion is an anachronism in Humanity that keeps us all from being one...

Did Mr, Horsehiite himself, the big spender, say he was going to pay for the Lions. Isn't he generous, but maybe we should just throw him in the Lions' exhibit at some zoo and see how he makes out. Mr. Horseshiite seems to forget that many people were killed by others who didn't follow a religion. Can you tell us, Mr. Horseshiite, what was the religion of those who murdered people in the Killing Fields of Cambodia? While he is at it, he can tell us what religion Mao and his followers were.

When any nation successfully targets terrorists or a munitions headed for terrorists that is a good thing. Hezbollah is responsible for the killing of 299 US marines in Lebanon, you moron, and that's for starters.

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing.[1]

Suicide bombers detonated each of the truck bombs. In the attack on the American Marines barracks, the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II, the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States military since the first day of the Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War, and the deadliest single attack on Americans overseas since World War II.[2][dead link] In addition, the elderly Lebanese custodian of the building was killed in the first blast.[3] The explosives used were equivalent to 5,400 kg (12,000 pounds) of TNT.

In the attack on the French barracks, the eight-story 'Drakkar' building, two minutes after the attack, 58 paratroopers from the 1st Parachute Chasseur Regiment were killed and 15 injured, in the single worst military loss for France since the end of the Algerian War.[4] The wife and four children of a Lebanese janitor at the French building were also killed.[5]

You wanna start calling other nations terrorists when they operate on their own sovereign soil?

Let's see:

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Over 200 American casualties, you have killed our people! multiple times!!!

:cuckoo:

The problem with you and your cohorts is that can't seem to make the correlation between Politics and Money...When the wealthy use their monetary power to rule politically, that is called an Oligarchy....Oligarchs have never been liked by the masses. They are the # 1 reason for revolutions because the rich are anathema to rule by the people. The last election in America was one of Class Warfare. The wealthy are losing sway.

It has Nothing to do with Religion. It’s the inordinate power of money that corrupts.

Gee, I can't imagine why Joooo-hatin' slugs would lie about Joooos. Can you? :cuckoo:

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing.[1]

You wanna start calling other nations terrorists when they operate on their own sovereign soil?

Let's see:

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Over 200 American casualties, you have killed our people! multiple times!!!

:cuckoo:

Is it that you don't know the diff between a fog-of-war friendly fire tragedy - as determined by our gov't - and a deliberate assault on America and Americans, or is it you must lie to get paid? :cool:

Gee, I can't imagine why Joooo-hatin' slugs would lie about Joooos. Can you? :cuckoo:[/QUOTE

Posting on these boards for many years, I've learned that truth always prevails...You have nothing but your hate for people who don't conform to the march of un-abashed Zionism...You see Nazis everywhere like a mad-man pursued by the ghosts of Holocausts past not realizing you reap what you sow.

Please prove and show anywhere I lie about as you call them": the jooos anti-Semitism charges by you are a free pass to lie and hide reality.

Forum List

Back