🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bam! God Bless Israel

Arab / Muslim dictatorships aren't really allies that Russia or China or anybody would go to war over. That's another thing you know nothing about. Reason being they have no honor or allegiance to anybody.
Is that why they got two warships off their coast and are guarding all their chemical WMD's?

If they are not allies, why did they warn the US handsoff?
Bah, those warships come and go in both sides all the time, its just grandstanding. Point is the Russians haven't signaled anything to the Americans or the Europeans. The Russians themselves have predicted that the Assad regime could fall anytime and are basically expecting it to happen. They're not counting on Aasad being around much longer. And neither have the US, the Europeans or Israel hinted at anything serious action against the Syrians, as ling as they dont use chemical weapons.

These random airstrikes don't add up to a hill of beans. Israel has struck Syria's secret nuclear sites and other targets many times over the last few years. The Russians said nothing, however it did prove to the Syrians and Iranians that the overpriced supposedly "state of the art" air defense systems the Russians had sold them were useless against the Israeli Air Force.
There's suspicion that the Rooskys sold them air defense systems that were purchased from Big Lots.

Bah, those warships come and go in both sides all the time, its just grandstanding. Point is the Russians haven't signaled anything to the Americans or the Europeans. The Russians themselves have predicted that the Assad regime could fall anytime and are basically expecting it to happen. They're not counting on Aasad being around much longer. And neither have the US, the Europeans or Israel hinted at anything serious action against the Syrians, as ling as they dont use chemical weapons.

These random airstrikes don't add up to a hill of beans. Israel has struck Syria's secret nuclear sites and other targets many times over the last few years. The Russians said nothing, however it did prove to the Syrians and Iranians that the overpriced supposedly "state of the art" air defense systems the Russians had sold them were useless against the Israeli Air Force.
Russia warns against foreign forces meddling in Syria’s internal affairs

Russia warns against foreign forces meddling in Syria’s internal affairs
BBC News - White House warns Syria over 'weapons to Hezbollah'

Is that why they got two warships off their coast and are guarding all their chemical WMD's?

If they are not allies, why did they warn the US handsoff?

There's suspicion that the Rooskys sold them air defense systems that were purchased from Big Lots.
Apparently after the Israeli strike on the Syrian nuclear site, Iran threatened to reneg paying the Russians the hundreds of millions it owed for the same air defense systems which proved worthless when it came to detecting an Israeli air attack.

Israel certainly seems to be a visceral issue with many people, both pro- and not. That must be why sane, rational, logical discussion is impossible. Look at the name calling and wild statements and accusations on this thread! It is exasperating.

It sounds as if some posters would die for Israel, so one wonders why they are not there. Some others seem almost to desire its demise. Anyone in the middle is attacked by the extremes (like 'libs' and 'cons' in other threads). Apparently, all this is just a matrix for kicking around the most abusive catch phrases and expressions we can think of, or repeat. No minds are changed.

Israel certainly seems to be a visceral issue with many people, both pro- and not. That must be why sane, rational, logical discussion is impossible. Look at the name calling and wild statements and accusations on this thread! It is exasperating.

It sounds as if some posters would die for Israel, so one wonders why they are not there. Some others seem almost to desire its demise. Anyone in the middle is attacked by the extremes (like 'libs' and 'cons' in other threads). Apparently, all this is just a matrix for kicking around the most abusive catch phrases and expressions we can think of, or repeat. No minds are changed.
Some others seem to almost wish it's demise...

Almost? Dude, this place is like a magnet for Jew hating lunatics and garbages of humanity to come and masturbate to the destruction of Israel including a second Holocaust upon the Jews inside it. Where have you been? Of course they sure do make for good entertainment. Although, I have to admit, in the Jewish faith it's a sin to mock someone who is mentally handicapped, so I find myself having a guilt trip when I embarass these nutjobs in public.

Almost? Dude, this place is like a magnet for Jew hating lunatics and garbages of humanity to come and masturbate to the destruction of Israel including a second Holocaust upon the Jews inside it. Where have you been? Of course they sure do make for good entertainment. Although, I have to admit, in the Jewish faith it's a sin to mock someone who is mentally handicapped, so I find myself having a guilt trip when I embarass these nutjobs in public.

Stop looking in the mirror!

c'mon peeballs-----I have been reading your crap for years
on various boards. You have no motive for posting on
the boards related to Israel for any reason other than
the hatred of jews taught you by your catechism whore.
a fact which makes you----well over 70 years of age.

Well you're wrong on both points...but even if you were correct, how would that impact on the veracity of my posts? My, Catholicism? I don't have any...on my hate of Jews, you are way off base...there is no hate but their is disdain of how Israel and the AIPAC support is leading the world into an abyss of war between America and the West and Islam, all for your own Catechism called the Talmud and its inherent chauvinism.

Well you're wrong on both points...but even if you were correct, how would that impact on the veracity of my posts? My, Catholicism? I don't have any...on my hate of Jews, you are way off base...there is no hate but their is disdain of how Israel and the AIPAC support is leading the world into an abyss of war between America and the West and Islam, all for your own Catechism called the Talmud and its inherent chauvinism.

Peeballs your response in incoherent-----as to war between
Islam and any other nation be it "christian" in character, 'jewish'
in character, hindu in character or ------anything else-----
that is a 14 century old and ongoing history Did you miss
your high school history classes ?

what does the talmud have to do with catechism inculcations
regarding the eternal hellfires awaiting all who "KILLED
CHRIST and REJECT HIS 'good news' " <<< or whatever

I believe that you are at least as old as am I----I learned
about catholicism in catholic churches, watching
christmas and easter plays and from little girls
---as a child----before 1964. One does not forget what
one learns and "KNOWS" as a child and lots of people
are very loath to give up that "KNOWLEGE" You are,
clearly,, such a one

Stop looking in the mirror!
Poor Pee Balls Mussolini. He still dreams of being in the old Nazi alliance days. Once a Jew hater always a Jew hater.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8HintH3dxBo]Mussolini Speaks About The Sopranos Finale - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0mSvc4UagM"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0mSvc4UagM[/ame]

Last edited:

Peeballs your response in incoherent-----as to war between
Islam and any other nation be it "christian" in character, 'jewish'
in character, hindu in character or ------anything else-----
that is a 14 century old and ongoing history Did you miss
your high school history classes ?

what does the talmud have to do with catechism inculcations
regarding the eternal hellfires awaiting all who "KILLED
CHRIST and REJECT HIS 'good news' " <<< or whatever

I believe that you are at least as old as am I----I learned
about catholicism in catholic churches, watching
christmas and easter plays and from little girls
---as a child----before 1964. One does not forget what
one learns and "KNOWS" as a child and lots of people
are very loath to give up that "KNOWLEGE" You are,
clearly,, such a one

Again you evade and dance...why would someone's anti-Semitism affect the veracity of what they post? The Catechism and Talmud are Religious propaganda and don't belong in Political debate.

And lastly, why are you so whacky?

Forum List

Back