🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bam! God Bless Israel

the convoy that was attacked on the outskirts of Damascus was transporting SA-17 antiaircraft weapons that could cut into Israel's ability to fly reconnaissance flights over Lebanon.:

Hang on.
Israel attacked one country so the bastard state of Israel could invade another country's airspace.

People actually think that's right and proper?
Of course it is. It's as proper as the US knocking off Al Queda or Taliban animals or their armaments with drones or air strikes in Pakistan or Afghanistan, which happens all the time.

Why are you so sad that Israel took out weaponry supplied by the terrorist nation of Syria that has killed over 60,000 of its own people, to another group of terrorists?

Shame on Israel for crashing Syrias massacre party within their own country.

the convoy that was attacked on the outskirts of Damascus was transporting SA-17 antiaircraft weapons that could cut into Israel's ability to fly reconnaissance flights over Lebanon.:

Hang on.
Israel attacked one country so the bastard state of Israel could invade another country's airspace.

Of course it is. It's as proper as the US knocking off Al Queda or Taliban animals or their armaments with drones or air strikes in Pakistan or Afghanistan, which happens all the time.

Why are you so sad that Israel took out weaponry supplied by the terrorist nation of Syria that has killed over 60,000 of its own people, to another group of terrorists?

Hang on.

He's not sad ... he's INFURIATED that Israel would have the temerity to protect her peeps. :D

The noose is slowly tightening around the neck of Israel.

Syria and Egypt are being radicalized.

Lebanon is poised to fight anytime.

And Jordan is due for it's islamic spring.

It's only a matter of time......... :thup:
I'm very sorry that you feel that way, Sunni Man. World Wars do not always go in favor of radicalized agents of genocide. World War II is a case in point.

I'm very sorry that you feel that way, Sunni Man. World Wars do not always go in favor of radicalized agents of genocide. World War II is a case in point.
The state of Israel and it's inhumane policy of genocide of the Palestinian people must be opposed by all people of conscience and humanity........ :cool:

American officials told the New York Times Wednesday that Israel informed the US about the attack, which the sources believe targeted a convoy of trucks carrying sophisticated antiaircraft weaponry meant for Hezbollah in Lebanon.

One official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the newspaper that the convoy that was attacked on the outskirts of Damascus was transporting SA-17 antiaircraft weapons that could cut into Israel's ability to fly reconnaissance flights over Lebanon.

Very nice Israel! :clap2: we want more! we do! :clap2:

violating another country's airspace is an act of war, just so you know.

Israel and Syria have technically been at war - albeit a mostly non-shooting war - since 1967. :D

American officials told the New York Times Wednesday that Israel informed the US about the attack, which the sources believe targeted a convoy of trucks carrying sophisticated antiaircraft weaponry meant for Hezbollah in Lebanon.

One official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the newspaper that the convoy that was attacked on the outskirts of Damascus was transporting SA-17 antiaircraft weapons that could cut into Israel's ability to fly reconnaissance flights over Lebanon.

Very nice Israel! :clap2: we want more! we do! :clap2:

violating another country's airspace is an act of war, just so you know.

Israel and Syria have technically been at war - albeit a mostly non-shooting war - since 1967. :D

I don't blame Israel for protecting itself when the evidence shows that their enemies are getting weapons to be used against them. But its all for naught Sayit...it really doesn't matter who wins these Arab Spring up-risings and wars, the result is that the populations are voting in and supporting Islamist Politics...people become very Religious in dire situations...

Israel has a historic opportunity to make peace with the Palestinians and stop giving Islamists world-
wide a reason to continue the expanding Jihad.

In the long-run no nation can win a war of attrition that may take centuries so greatly out-numbered...

It took the Jews 2,000 years to get back a piece of ancient Israel, don't lose in a couple of hundred.

The state of Israel and it's inhumane policy of genocide of the Palestinian people must be opposed by all people of conscience and humanity........ :cool:
Yeah except there is no genocide against the Palestinians, dumbass.

We hear differing reports. Israeli reports come from digital evidence of where the strikes arise and return fire is made. The UN guidelines are specific: shellers of other countries who move artillery into populated areas are placed as responsible for the killing of people they hide behind (human shields) when return fire at the shelling area is done. The onus is on those who are shelling Israel from child-dense areas so they can get maximum news coverage which hides the fact of their initiating mortar fire at Israel. Israel's digital evidence shows a shell game is going on, if you'll pardon the pun. AlJazeera merely takes word-of-mouth over the digital evidence, which shows the truth that shelling is done from areas where human shields take fire due to their proximity to the artillery equipment. We hear differing reports due to terrorists of Israel letting children take hits for their initiated attacks. Stop the attacks, innocent people on both sides stop getting killed. It's that simple. The only trouble is, the terrorists do not want negotation. They want to dictate all the terms. If 5% doesn't go their way, they pull out of talks believing they are entitled to 100% rather than a 50-50 settlement. Then they start shelling again, refusing anything at the negotiating table and getting nothing instead of the 95% concessions. It's all or nothing with the terrorists. That is not negotiation. Just my observation, nothing more.

Israel could drive the turbulent Middle East into a common cause. A union could be formed out of their common dislike of Israeli policy. That would certainly not be to Israel's interest.

Israel could drive the turbulent Middle East into a common cause. A union could be formed out of their common dislike of Israeli policy. That would certainly not be to Israel's interest.
Hasn't that common cause against Israel been in effect since Moses?

Last edited:
Coulda, shoulda, woulda. I think Israel is well aware of the dangers it faces and how to deal with the mentality behind it.

Hasn't that common cause against Israrl been in effect since Moses?

There goes good Ol’ Hossfly spewing his message of Hate by distorting reality, in this case History…Islam has not always been at odds to Judaism since the time of Moses…During the middle ages Judaism had its most profound Talmudic Scholars…In the new Israel, it is an old conflict between The East and West…Western Colonialism is on the wane in the ME because it is Ego-Alien to their Culture.

Israel needs to recognize that it is not in the Old Testament ME but in the Middle of Islamic Culture and should adopt policies of the original Zionists who wanted co-existence with their Arab neighbors.

Stop spreading Hate and Lies, Goober!

There goes good Ol’ Hossfly spewing his message of Hate by distorting reality, in this case History…Islam has not always been at odds to Judaism since the time of Moses…During the middle ages Judaism had its most profound Talmudic Scholars…In the new Israel, it is an old conflict between The East and West…Western Colonialism is on the wane in the ME because it is Ego-Alien to their Culture.

Israel needs to recognize that it is not in the Old Testament ME but in the Middle of Islamic Culture and should adopt policies of the original Zionists who wanted co-existence with their Arab neighbors.

Say, fella. Islam is still in the 6th century and wants to drag the whole world back to that time. Israel isn't pushing anyone's buttons in that regard.

Israel's "Arab" or "Muslim" neighbors have been at war with her and tried to destroy her in one way or another since 1948.

Israel's "Arab" or "Muslim" neighbors have been at war with her and tried to destroy her in one way or another since 1948.
Why what happened in 1948 that would cause that change? oh right they pushed out the indigenous population, israel is by the way an "it" not a she or he

Why what happened in 1948 that would cause that change? oh right they pushed out the indigenous population, israel is by the way an "it" not a she or he
What happened in 1948 was after the fall of the Ottoman Empire many Arab Muslim shitholes were created, but the Muslim animals like yourself couldn't handle a Jewish state among them so they attacked and got their butts handed to them.

Poor uneducated Islamist asswipe Chos, doesn't know states are referred to in the female. LOL

"Traditionally ships, even ships named after men such as USS Barry, countries, and oceans have been referred to using the feminine pronouns. The origins of this practice are not certain, and it is currently in decline (though still more common for ships, particularly in nautical usage, than for countries). In modern English, calling objects "she" is an optional figure of speech, and is advised against by most journalistic style guides such as the Chicago Manual of Style."

Israeli airstrike hits truck convoy in Syria - Yahoo! News

BEIRUT (AP) — Israel conducted a rare airstrike inside Syria near the border with Lebanon, hitting a convoy of trucks, foreign officials said Wednesday, amid fears President Bashar Assad's regime is providing weapons to the Islamic militant group Hezbollah.
It's none of Israel's god-damn business what happens inside Syria or Lebanon!

I hope they get fuckin' nuked and I hope they start with your fuckin' house!

Forum List

Back