Bank of America warns $120-a-barrel oil is on the way

He asked the leader a question. What about Hunter Biden getting 3.5 million from russia and they get a pipeline that gives them control of fuel to Ukraine? They spoke out and will pay, the Biden way.

Nordstrom 2 is good for our European allies.

For what reason would you impeach them? Name the crime they committed big mouth. Maybe it's just payback because they cleverly brought trump down. Screwed my arse. Grow up.

The price of gas is uncontrolled by any government. It was cheap before trump arrived but you never blamed Obama nor did you give trump credit for cheap prices.
He had no control over it and neither does Biden.
That's not completely true ....
The big event the tripped the price escalation in hydrocarbons in North America was the closure of the pipeline. That was done by the president.

Jo

We have never been energy independent. We continued to import crude even in 2020.
That's not what energy Independence means doofus. It means being free from the arbitrary price pressures that befall a tight market.

That's not what energy Independence means doofus. It means being free from the arbitrary price pressures that befall a tight market.

There isn't now nor has there every actually been a tight market. It's all manipulations by the markets. If we really want stable prices we should go back to the way oil used to be traded. Only those who actually use the oil bidding on oil.

Last I saw it said a barrel of oil changed hands 7-8 times (on paper) before ever reaching the end user. That sure is a lot of middlemen all wanting a piece of something they don't even use.

There isn't now nor has there every actually been a tight market. It's all manipulations by the markets. If we really want stable prices we should go back to the way oil used to be traded. Only those who actually use the oil bidding on oil.

Last I saw it said a barrel of oil changed hands 7-8 times (on paper) before ever reaching the end user. That sure is a lot of middlemen all wanting a piece of something they don't even use.
Markets are always manipulated. There's no question that they can be manipulated for the good or the bad. In the final analysis paying $4-5 for a gallon of gas is a loser politically and it can definitely be corrected. Tried and true method is always supply and demand. Clinton backed down the oil companies by threatening to flood the market with Federal reserve oil. Ergo manipulation.

Markets are always manipulated. There's no question that they can be manipulated for the good or the bad. In the final analysis paying $4-5 for a gallon of gas is a loser politically and it can definitely be corrected. Tried and true method is always supply and demand. Clinton backed down the oil companies by threatening to flood the market with Federal reserve oil. Ergo manipulation.

When oil went to $145 it was all manipulation. There were no shortages, it was all market created. Get the hedge funds out of the markets. Now I know that is never going to happen which is another reason I support people burning things down.

Energy Broker Matthew Simmons made a lot of money when he revived the Peak Oil hysteria.

When oil went to $145 it was all manipulation. There were no shortages, it was all market created. Get the hedge funds out of the markets. Now I know that is never going to happen which is another reason I support people burning things down.
In this particular you are correct. The speculators should all be rounded up and executed.... Even better though let them dump a bunch of their money into the long positions and then bash the hell out of them by flooding the market with commodity. They'll get the point.

Jo

You all sound hysterical.
You are traitors to a slowly dying nation that is being enveloped into a globalist quagmire. Biden has double speak for every question asked even in his diminished capacity. He is becoming another anti christ, putting the people in the nation unto a tribulation that need not happen. He already has the brain damage. His ilk put the nation and the world into suffering with Covid and getting out of the suffering is more suffering.

You are traitors to a slowly dying nation that is being enveloped into a globalist quagmire. Biden has double speak for every question asked even in his diminished capacity. He is becoming another anti christ, putting the people in the nation unto a tribulation that need not happen. He already has the brain damage. His ilk put the nation and the world into suffering with Covid and getting out of the suffering is more suffering.

The tribulation was local and over in 70 AD.

That's not completely true ....
The big event the tripped the price escalation in hydrocarbons in North America was the closure of the pipeline. That was done by the president.

Jo

yes, the closure of the pipeline that was never opened tripped the price escalation in hydrocarbons in North America

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It has nothing to do with the slashing of production by the US, OPEC and Russia and the steep increase in demand around the word...that has no impact at all

yes, the closure of the pipeline that was never opened tripped the price escalation in hydrocarbons in North America

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It has nothing to do with the slashing of production by the US, OPEC and Russia and the steep increase in demand around the word...that has no impact at all
Of course it did.... If you had even a clue about the commodities market you would understand why...

but you don't and that of course is not surprising.

Jo

Of course it did.... If you had even a clue about the commodities market you would understand why...

but you don't and that of course is not surprising.

Jo

you think slashed production coupled with increased demand has no impact and then you talk about not having a clue about the commodities market...

how does it feel to go through life with no sense of irony??

At $120 a barrel, who will own GOD?

61wI-w9WNYL._SL1068_.jpg

you think slashed production coupled with increased demand has no impact and then you talk about not having a clue about the commodities market...

how does it feel to go through life with no sense of irony??
I think you're an ignorant moron when it comes to commodities. And that's not just limited to commodities.

Forum List

Back