Bank shooter was a lefty, anti-gunner

It worked just look at the numbers.

A statistically significant drop in crime.

But like I said before the government doesn't really want that because they need a fresh crop of slaves for their pals in the for profit prison system so they can keep getting those donations.

You obviously have not. 92% of federal prisoners are in the federal prisons. 8% are in other facilities. 0% are in privately managed facilities.

0 Total Inmates in Privately-Managed Facilities

Yup, your imaginary freedom shouldn't trump my security.

If you tell me that you can't have your freedom to compensate for your tiny peckers can't exist without crazy people getting guns, then THAT'S A FREEDOM WE DON'T NEED.
start electing people that will enforce gun laws…stop electing people like xiden that ignores them and gives people like his son a pass for lying on federal gun background applications

You obviously have not. 92% of federal prisoners are in the federal prisons. 8% are in other facilities. 0% are in privately managed facilities.

0 Total Inmates in Privately-Managed Facilities
Not all prisoners are in federal prisons. You don't think senators or reps at the federal level get kickbacks from the non federal for profit prisons they help set up in their states?

Naïve you are

Lanza would have not been affected by any gun laws. He killed his own mother to access her weapons. Why can't you grasp that fact? Are you stupid the the point of being mentally handicapped?

What type of screening would have prevented Cruze from getting access to a gun?
Mental Health screening. Cruz should have been in Chattahoochee.

The police were called on him well over a dozen times and no arrests.

All 3 levels of government failed in his case. Local, state, and federal.

No one reported her or made sure she got rid of her guns.

That's why you need to be more proactive. Before she gets a gun, you talk to her employer, her family and her neighbors.

You see, this funny thing happens every time we have a mass shooting. Everyone in that person's life tells us how nuts they were.

So how about asking those questions BEFORE the mass shooting instead of afterwards?

Lol. You want people checked and yet you post this?

Um, yeah, guy,

In my world, Hunter would have had to piss in a cup to get a gun.
Then they would have asked his girlfriend and his coworkers if they thought he should have a gun.

Of course, Hunter isn't the problem here, he didn't commit any crimes with the gun. The only reason why it became an issue was his girlfriend threw the gun out because she was worried he might self-harm.

The FBI also said Trump colluded with the Russians. YOu seem to place varying faith in the FBI.

Did the FBI agents perform a drug test on him the day he filled out the form?
um no they didn’t…actually the opposite. Did you skip the Mueller report?

the question doesn’t ask if you are high at the time of filling out the application…so that’s not relevant

um no they didn’t…actually the opposite. Did you skip the Mueller report?

Did you actually read it, where Mueller convicted several Trump associates and made referrals to Congress about Trump's obstruction of justice?

the question doesn’t ask if you are high at the time of filling out the application…so that’s not relevant
No, it asks if you have an addiction problem. Most addicts don't think they have a problem.

The writings of the left wing bank shooter state he had an anti-gun motive in his attack......

He wanted to prove how easy it was to purchase a firearm, to highlight the mental health crisis in the U.S., and to commit suicide.

so far this year 5 mass public shootings

2 by asian senior citizens
1 by a black man
1 by a left wing, democrat party transgender radical
1 by a left wing, democrat, anyi-gun nut

He was clearly crazy. Lefties can do shoot 'em up crazy, too, I guess.

p.s. It's still the fucking guns.

Gee, sick people shouldn't be able to buy guns... but somehow they still are.

Good thing we have the 2nd Amendment to make sure someone who has some screws loose can buy an arsenal...right?
What on Earth are you talking about? We have laws in place where sick people shouldn't be able to buy guns. But, I'm glad to see you are on board with the fact that it isn't guns who kill people, people kill people and that we need people control, not gun control. It's about time you figured that out.

What on Earth are you talking about? We have laws in place where sick people shouldn't be able to buy guns. But, I'm glad to see you are on board with the fact that it isn't guns who kill people, people kill people and that we need people control, not gun control. It's about time you figured that out.
And we have gun shows where you can buy as many guns as you want; no questions asked.

Um, yeah, guy,

In my world, Hunter would have had to piss in a cup to get a gun.
Then they would have asked his girlfriend and his coworkers if they thought he should have a gun.

Of course, Hunter isn't the problem here, he didn't commit any crimes with the gun. The only reason why it became an issue was his girlfriend threw the gun out because she was worried he might self-harm.
So you believe that a drug user has to have it in his system when he signs the form? Hilarious.

Did you actually read it, where Mueller convicted several Trump associates and made referrals to Congress about Trump's obstruction of justice?

No, it asks if you have an addiction problem. Most addicts don't think they have a problem.
1) oh I did....https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

We understood coordination to require an agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

I also listened to his live testimony before Congress:

COLLINS:

Thank you. Is it true, the evidence gathered during your investigation -- given the questions that you've just answered, is it true the evidence gathered during your investigation did not establish that the president was involved in the underlying crime related to Russian election interference as stated in Volume 1, page 7?
MUELLER:

We found insufficient evidence of the president's culpability.

COLLINS:

Thank you. Isn't it true the evidence did not establish that the president or those close to him were involved in the charged (ph) Russian computer hacking or active measure conspiracies or that the president otherwise had unlawful relationships with any Russian official, Volume 2, page 76? Correct?
MUELLER:

I will leave the answer to our report.
COLLINS:

So that is a yes. Is that any (ph) true your investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russian government in election interference activity, Volume 1, page 2; Volume 1, page 173?
MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

So why do you lie?

2) another lie, the question actually is "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."

So it doesn't matter that at the time Hunter might of thought he wasn't an addict....he certainly was aware that crack was unlawful.

Try again.

Forum List

Back