Bank shooter was a lefty, anti-gunner

And we have gun shows where you can buy as many guns as you want; no questions asked.
Maybe you can link to some mass shootings that were done by a gun bought at a gun show. You were just talking about sick people. Have you already changed your mind about sick people control?

Maybe you can link to some mass shootings that were done by a gun bought at a gun show.
Really? Where they bought it is important? If they bought it at Academy or Dicks or out of the back of a your trunk...what does it matter...anyone who has enough money can buy as many weapons as they or their mullahs wish.
You were just talking about sick people. Have you already changed your mind about sick people control?
I did? When did I do that?

The writings of the left wing bank shooter state he had an anti-gun motive in his attack......

He wanted to prove how easy it was to purchase a firearm, to highlight the mental health crisis in the U.S., and to commit suicide.

so far this year 5 mass public shootings

2 by asian senior citizens
1 by a black man
1 by a left wing, democrat party transgender radical
1 by a left wing, democrat, anyi-gun nut
Dang! You never can trust left-handed people.

Really? Where they bought it is important? If they bought it at Academy or Dicks or out of the back of a your trunk...what does it matter...anyone who has enough money can buy as many weapons as they or their mullahs wish.

I did? When did I do that?
You keep on changing your story. I'm getting dizzy. First you talk about gun show loopholes being important then you can't link to even one mass shooting done by a gun bought at a gun show. Before that you were talking about the sick people who were doing these shootings and then you deny it.

You keep on changing your story. I'm getting dizzy. First you talk about gun show loopholes being important then you can't link to even one mass shooting done by a gun bought at a gun show. Before that you were talking about the sick people who were doing these shootings and then you deny it.
I think your dizziness is a factor of being a conservative and trying to pretend that 30K gun deaths a year is not a problem.

What I actually said was that you can buy as many weapons as you want no questions asked from a gun show.

I think your dizziness is a factor of being a conservative and trying to pretend that 30K gun deaths a year is not a problem.

What I actually said was that you can buy as many weapons as you want no questions asked from a gun show.
First you said we need to reign in sick people and I agreed. Then you went into some nonsense about gun shows and I asked you for proof of any mass shootings tied to gun show weapons and you couldn't provide any and then changed the subject to gun control. You're right though, we need to reign in sick people but since no mass murders are tied to gun show weapons, then that obviously is not going to cut down on mass shootings. Lefties problem is that every single "common sense" gun control measure you want to adopt would have done nothing to stop mass shootings. How about really trying to solve the mass shooting problem?

They are a problem....but suicide has nothing to do with guns.....it is a mental health issue......and you vote for the democrat party, the political party responsible for about 95% of gun murder in this country as they intentionally destroy the police, and continue to release violent gun felons over and over again....

You are actually just as much of the problem because you keep voting power to the democrats..

So you believe that a drug user has to have it in his system when he signs the form? Hilarious.
Do you have proof he did?

2) another lie, the question actually is "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."

Hey, guy, if you want to use that standard, ANYONE WHO EVER SMOKED A JOINT, EVER, would be prohibited from gun ownership.

I'm all for that.

Do you have proof he did?

Hey, guy, if you want to use that standard, ANYONE WHO EVER SMOKED A JOINT, EVER, would be prohibited from gun ownership.

I'm all for that.
I see reading comprehension isn't that strong for you..it doesn't ask if you ever used...it ask if you are a "unlawful user" - user...not used...user...which means currently.

another huge swing and a miss silly dembot...keep defending the Xiden regime not enforcing gun laws....it's tragic really...people are dying because of gun violence in this country, and you are bending over backwards defending your cult leader's nonenforcment of the laws

So you only want stronger gun laws if the Bidens are protected.

I don't have your obsession with "getting the Bidens". Hunter wasn't going to go out and shoot up a school or a mall no matter how crazy he got on drugs.

Throwing people in jail for filling out a form incorrectly isn't a solution.
Making it hard for them to get guns in the first place is.

I see reading comprehension isn't that strong for you..it doesn't ask if you ever used...it ask if you are a "unlawful user" - user...not used...user...which means currently.

Okay, do you have proof he was using at the time he filled out the form? No?

Then not an issue.

Now, if you want to up the ante to "pee in a cup" the day you fill out the form, I'd be good with that... but I don't think the Ammosexual lobby would be.

Okay, do you have proof he was using at the time he filled out the form? No?

Then not an issue.

Now, if you want to up the ante to "pee in a cup" the day you fill out the form, I'd be good with that... but I don't think the Ammosexual lobby would be.
yes he admitted he was. He literally wrote a book about it

Sure and the video of the guy buying the gun no questions I asked Ive posted like 20 times in the past...totally fabricated right?
There are some unlicensed dealers that conduct private sales but generally most dealers at a gun show have to run BG checks

Facts are your friends maybe you should actually learn some.

I don't have your obsession with "getting the Bidens". Hunter wasn't going to go out and shoot up a school or a mall no matter how crazy he got on drugs.

Throwing people in jail for filling out a form incorrectly isn't a solution.
Making it hard for them to get guns in the first place is.
So we have to figure out who will shoot up a school and make only them follow the rules? How do we go about that?

Gosh, I guess it turns out that insane shooters and violent fuckin' nuts exist on both ends of the political spectrum.

I am shocked. Shocked, I say.

I'm just really shocked over here.

:rolleyes:
I haven't read the op because he's the only one I have on ignore because he's such a retard that he evens makes mushrooms look bright.

Gun nuts need to know if the shooter is black, white, brown, pink, Left Wing, Right Wing, straight, transgender, young, old, Jewish, Muslim, atheist etc... They're not interested in innocent victims and having the type of society with a social mentality to have and use guns safely. They're toxic individualistic.

I haven't read the op because he's the only one I have on ignore because he's such a retard that he evens makes mushrooms look bright.

Gun nuts need to know if the shooter is black, white, brown, pink, Left Wing, Right Wing, straight, transgender, young, old, Jewish, Muslim, atheist etc... They're not interested in innocent victims and having the type of society with a social mentality to have and use guns safely. They're toxic individualistic.
That is the nature of the alternate universe, this separate ideological ecosystem they inhabit.

I, me, mine. Like a four year old.

Forum List

Back