Banks Don't Want To Lend To Gun Makers Or Frackers, And Republicans Are On It

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
This is about it being the entire job of an agency to grease the skids for its “client” banks, and overriding their capitalistic free will by ramming through a regulation that makes a mockery of Republican orthodoxy. It’s certainly ironic to watch the “NO REGULATIONS” crowd suddenly impose one when their friends in the energy and gun industries are affected.

Calling Republicans “hypocrites” is rote, boring, and ineffective. They don’t give a shit. But it’s yet another reminder that they lack even the barest semblance of a cohesive ideology. Like all regulations passed within the last six months (or so), the new Congress and administration has a chance to veto them with a simple majority vote.

Elections have consequences.

This is about it being the entire job of an agency to grease the skids for its “client” banks, and overriding their capitalistic free will by ramming through a regulation that makes a mockery of Republican orthodoxy. It’s certainly ironic to watch the “NO REGULATIONS” crowd suddenly impose one when their friends in the energy and gun industries are affected.

Calling Republicans “hypocrites” is rote, boring, and ineffective. They don’t give a shit. But it’s yet another reminder that they lack even the barest semblance of a cohesive ideology. Like all regulations passed within the last six months (or so), the new Congress and administration has a chance to veto them with a simple majority vote.

Banks are wary of lending money to gun makers and frackers because of Sleepy Joe's hysterical hatred for Americans who work in those fields. A bank probably wouldn't want to lend to a coal mining concern either, because of Biden's intention to re-launch Obama's War on Coal Miners.

I can't blame banks for not wanting to make the loans, at least not at non usurious rates. If I were a loan officer and Smith or Wesson wanted to borrow money, I would want to break their arms in advance

Banks are wary of lending money to gun makers and frackers because of Sleepy Joe's hysterical hatred for Americans who work in those fields. A bank probably wouldn't want to lend to a coal mining concern either, because of Biden's intention to re-launch Obama's War on Coal Miners.

I can't blame banks for not wanting to make the loans, at least not at non usurious rates. If I were a loan officer and Smith or Wesson wanted to borrow money, I would want to break their arms in advance
Natural gas is killing coal because of cost not because of a president who is not in office..

Forum List

Back