Bill Maher blasts Dems: ‘Democrats don’t want to help people,’ and ‘it makes people hate us

Democrats believe the government is your mommy.

Give her your money and she will take care of you and make all of your decisions for you.

Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm

Fuck letting other greedy and corrupt humans, (the government) make all of my decisions for me.

Democrats believe the government is your mommy.

Give her your money and she will take care of you and make all of your decisions for you.

Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm

Fuck letting other greedy and corrupt humans, (the government) make all of my decisions for me.

They won't deny it, because it's true.

Maher is honest enough to frequently point out the role the Democrats have played in the 2016 win of the current White House occupant.

He knows it's their behaviors, as much as anything else, that make them so annoying and repellent to those who otherwise might vote with them.

The Dems were not entirely responsible for Trump being elected. The GOP establishment played at least an equally important part. Let’s not forget they offered up winners like another Bush, Rubio, Kasich and finally begged the voters to pick Cruz, who they despised. They drove the registered Repubs to Trump.

I think the Trump Train may have been unstoppable, there was so much anger on the part of the American voter, and almost 70% didn't agree with the direction the country was going in. Trump has experienced this decline in America himself from a position of better understanding than most, so he was in this fight or the right reasons.

In the primaries, only a Rand Paul or Rubio could have won the election, and Paul might have been the best threat to Trump one on one. In the end though, a businessman like Trump was nearly inevitable, America were and are just fed up with being exploited.

This is why NAFTA and a wall are massive winning issues for Trump. He just walks away from NAFTA and funds a wall, and his chances of re-election go up exponentially.

I partially agree with most of your views. Most of the voters on the left certainly didn’t share the anger and angst of those on the right. The donkey establishment shoved Hellary up their constituents asses, and those voters smiled and asked for more. The outrage really was only on the right where the leaders had no clue of the temperature.

I'll bet that not one of you praising Bill Maher here realized that his bringing up of this cars/kids regulation was in fact done to create contrast between silly over-regulation and legitimate in his opinion necessary regulation,

such as the regulation of guns.

"...Especially when the liberal solution to your human frailty is me paying for more shit that can break in my car. Thanks, government. We'll get to gun control later. And that's the point. We do need regulation."

"For big things, real things like guns, and carbon emissions, and banks. But when Democrats get to regulating everything, regulation itself gets a bad name," he added..."

Forum List

Back