Banning Muslims. Great for the economy !!!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
not that conservatives put any thought into their knee jerk ideas. Think of the economic backlash . All the money / products / services we deal with Muslims . The rich ones moves to spend ridiculous money in the us .

Not to mention the tourism downturn and boycotts to follow .

People "ain't gonna play sun city" .

not that conservatives put any thought into their knee jerk ideas. Think of the economic backlash . All the money / products / services we deal with Muslims . The rich ones moves to spend ridiculous money in the us .

Yeah sure Timmy.....
All those empty movie theaters,malls,sporting events,restaurants,festivals...etc...etc...etc... are just great for the economy.
I think Lassie was a little late on the CPR last time you fell in the well and you received some brain damage.

I know, what are we going to do without all the Muslims coming to Bourbon Street?

Do do realiZe how much money from the Mid East comes into the U.S. ?

A better suggestion is to prevent all that money being vacummed by oligarchs with off shore accounts.

I live 20 miles west of sun city and they are doing just GREAT and WITHOUT muslims!

Now the idea of a "muslim free zone" could be a GREAT selling point for tourists!

Forum List

Back