Bannon may have already communicated with Robert Mueller, White House source says

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Trump's former minions are singing. I'll have a thread on Priebus later, who is also a itching on Putin's puppet.
Source close to the White House: “I wonder if POTUS has considered the fact that Steve Bannon hasn’t yet testified before congressional committees and/or met with Mueller.”

Jake Tapper on Twitter

Trump's former minions are singing. I'll have a thread on Priebus later, who is also a itching on Putin's puppet.
Source close to the White House: “I wonder if POTUS has considered the fact that Steve Bannon hasn’t yet testified before congressional committees and/or met with Mueller.”

Jake Tapper on Twitter
They are apparently the unnamed sources that turned out to be full of shit.
Now they're coming out of the woodwork.....and all Mueller has is that somebody lied to the FBI.
Nothing else.
And guess what, Hillary is officially under investigation again, so a fire breaks out at her home.
Prolly cuz her SS detachment was burning evidence.
DSxvdHwVMAAXbv-.jpg

Last edited:
Bob Mueller is leaving no stone unturned..
I’m sure he’s spoken to Bannon and I’m also sure he gave him an earful.

Between Flynn’s, Papadopoulos’ and Bannon’s Testimony and what Mueller has already uncovered there’s probably enough evidence to put Trump away for the rest of his pathetic life.

And guess what, Hillary is officially under investigation again, so a fire breaks out at her home.

Atta boy, MudFaced.........Only the SECOND post on this thread that idiots (like you) ATTACK Hillary as the lame DEFENSE of your orange buffoon.....Congrats.

LOL

Between Flynn’s, Papadopoulos’ and Bannon’s Testimony and what Mueller has already uncovered there’s probably enough evidence to put Trump away for the rest of his pathetic life.

Please don;t forget Priebus AND Sean Spicer who had the cute habit of writing down EVERYTHING.

Also,Mark Corallo the ex-spokesman for Trump's private legal team who QUIT the team in disgust over the possible obstruction of an investigation.

The list of past and future interviewees by Mueller is long and interesting.....LOL

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Now they're coming out of the woodwork.....and all Mueller has is that somebody lied to the FBI.
Nothing else.

Lied to the FBI isn't a big deal?

A bathroom fan caused the fire.

The 'new' Clinton investigation is the same stuff hashed over again, and to make matters more interesting, Jared Kushner and wifeTrump did the same thing as Clinton.

Holy shit! Trumpchange voters have turned the office of the President into Absinthe.

Please don;t forget Priebus AND Sean Spicer who had the cute habit of writing down EVERYTHING.

Also,Mark Corallo the ex-spokesman for Trump's private legal team who QUIT the team in disgust over the possible obstruction of an investigation.

The list of past and future interviewees by Mueller is long and interesting.....LOL

IMO, Kushner is going to flip in hopes of putting his wife in the POTUS seat.

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.

The 'new' Clinton investigation is the same stuff hashed over again, and to make matters more interesting, Jared Kushner and wifeTrump did the same thing as Clinton.

Holy shit! Trumpchange voters have turned the office of the President into Absinthe.

Not to mention one, two or all of them are deep throat. Someone has sold the orange one out.

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.

Don't sense a pattern? I do.
Yep......for some reason right when Hillary finds out that she's going to be investigated and might have to turn over documents.....a fart-fan internally combusts.
Yep.....and she simply took a cloth to wipe her server too.
Yep.....Hillary fell and couldn't testify.

Last edited:
Don't sense a pattern? I do.
Yep......for some reason right when Hillary finds out that she's going to be investigated and might have to turn over documents.....a fart-fan internally combusts.
Yep.....and she simply took a cloth to wipe her server too.
Yep.....Hillary fell and couldn't testify.

What a MORONIC attempt at diversion from the many, many Trump fuck ups and the impending "storm" that is going to hit this administration.....

I DID ask one of my republican congressman directly IF there was any "NEW" evidence against Clinton that hadn't been already addressed in previous investigations, and to his credit he did admit, "NO"......but, he added, some egos in congress must be "appeased."

Jake Tapper on Twitter
I seriously doubt Bannon would ever flip on his Führer, even if they are divorced.

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.
DSxvdHwVMAAXbv-.jpg
Manafort’s

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.
DSxvdHwVMAAXbv-.jpg
You lied about Mueller having issued only "lying to the FBI" charges. Manafort was indicted for way more than that, you stupid uninformed moron.
*conspiracy against the United States,
*conspiracy to launder money,
*unregistered agent of a foreign principal,
*false and misleading Foreign Agent Registration Act statements,
*false statements, and
*seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.

You should have noted that's its not true that Mueller only charged people with lying to the FBI.

I'm gonna laugh when he comes out with...we spent all this money and all we got were a couple of low level perjury charges......you know the kind you wouldn't convict a president for

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.
DSxvdHwVMAAXbv-.jpg
Manafort’s

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.
DSxvdHwVMAAXbv-.jpg
You lied about Mueller having issued only "lying to the FBI" charges. Manafort was indicted for way more than that, you stupid uninformed moron.
*conspiracy against the United States,
*conspiracy to launder money,
*unregistered agent of a foreign principal,
*false and misleading Foreign Agent Registration Act statements,
*false statements, and
*seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts

so basically the stuff the podestas are guilty of

Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta

Jake Tapper on Twitter
Nothing else.

Good. Maybe we can arrange her and Trump to be cell mates.

Atta boy, MudFaced.........Only the SECOND post on this thread that idiots (like you) ATTACK Hillary as the lame DEFENSE of your orange buffoon.....Congrats.

LOL
The trumpanzees can't quit H. Clinton.

They should start their own threads if they still have this weird love affair with her. Inserting her into every goddamn thread tells me they have this love hate relationship with her and we all know what that means. Well, you do if you have any goddamn sense.

Forum List

Back