Republicans: Trump is not prepared to deal with Mueller

I wouldn't spike the ball until you get a reason to. Trump knows whats coming and how to deal with it.
You think all his bankruptcies and settlement's have prepared him for somebody finally scrutinizing his main criminal enterprises?

You think all his bankruptcies

all 6 of them?
6? Holy shit I thought it was 4. Christ, and he’s our President. Facepalm.
Milton S. Hershey

you have to be smart to go to Wharton.

His professor said he was the dumbest student he ever tried to teach
Is that what your ANONYMOUS source says, or did you just make that up out of your pathetic little indoctrinated triggered snowflake pea brain?
Despite the US president attesting to the fact he finished “top of his class” at Wharton business school of the University of Pennsylvania, his former professor college professor William T. Kelley had another view.

After Kelley’s death, Frank DiPrima a close friend of Kelley revealed that the professor felt the president was a fool.

“Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had,'” DiPrima wrote for the Daily Kos.

“I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had’

DiPrima explained that Kelley told him this after Trump became a celebrity, but “long before” he was deemed a political figure.

“Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything,” Di Prima added.

Nothing anonymous about that

you have to be smart to go to Wharton.

His professor said he was the dumbest student he ever tried to teach
Is that what your ANONYMOUS source says, or did you just make that up out of your pathetic little indoctrinated triggered snowflake pea brain?
Despite the US president attesting to the fact he finished “top of his class” at Wharton business school of the University of Pennsylvania, his former professor college professor William T. Kelley had another view.

After Kelley’s death, Frank DiPrima a close friend of Kelley revealed that the professor felt the president was a fool.

“Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had,'” DiPrima wrote for the Daily Kos.

“I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had’

DiPrima explained that Kelley told him this after Trump became a celebrity, but “long before” he was deemed a political figure.

“Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything,” Di Prima added.

Nothing anonymous about that
So... is the professor a BILLIONAIRE? Aaaaaahh... no, but Trump is, AND he's the PRESIDENT.

This professor sounds like he has a bad case of the BUTT HURT...

butt-hurt-salve.jpg

What he HAD...was a really arrogant stupid shithead of a student

I think Trump will have no problems dealing with Mueller.
He has a very big brain and Mueller has low intelligence.
They should tell Trump to agree to sit down with Mueller to answer all and any questions.
He won't need any coaching advice, counsel or any other assistance because he went to Wharton and you have to be smart to go to Wharton.
Go for it Donald...show that angry Democrat!
Mueller's small brain managed to prosecute Manual Noriega, the pan-am 103 lockerbie bombing, and nailed John Gotti crime boss.
Mueller played Trump like a fiddle.

Mueller (Müller) is a German name. Sessions sounds Italian to me.

There has got to be more to Messrs. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III and Robert Swan Mueller III, than any of these people are letting on for us. It's getting to be quite the gentlemen's club.

If Sessions is already the Third, how is he then Jeff's or Jeffery's "son," which the name would imply? And looking so good, too? And men with thirds and fourths tend to be highly entitled and extremely fussy about their names. And a last name for a first. Has anyone read the popular finance book Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb? Drawing from the stock market crash of 1987, Taleb warns the reader of unquantifiable risks of totally unforeseen catastrophe. The Swan is Mueller, in that a millstone sometimes symbolically represents a horrific court judgment.

I wouldn't spike the ball until you get a reason to. Trump knows whats coming and how to deal with it.

How can Trump know what is coming when nothing remotely like this has ever happened before? Don't be an idiot.
He knows what he did...so he likely know that Mueller knows.

Hence the nutty tweeting

You think all his bankruptcies and settlement's have prepared him for somebody finally scrutinizing his main criminal enterprises?

You think all his bankruptcies

all 6 of them?
6? Holy shit I thought it was 4. Christ, and he’s our President. Facepalm.
Well, why doesn't mueller just get on with it already. I'm ready to see the fireworks. This delay delay delay is making me lose interest in the whole thing.

Supposedly he has the investigation pretty much done and his report written....let's get on with it

There isn’t a reason to hurry. Unlike a standard felon, the President is in no position to flee the country to avoid prosecution.

What Is more telling in this whole affair is that Mueller fully understands that old adage of only getting one bite at the apple when it comes to the President. You won’t get to call him back in for questioning (if you ever get the blob to agree to sit down in the first place). So, using the other truism about deposing a witness; never ask a question you don’t know the answer to. Put them together, when Mueller has all of the answers, that is when he will subpoena the President to go under oath.

At that point, there will be a SCOTUS challenge to whether that is constitutional or not.

One thing I think is universally accepted by nearly everyone; if Trump goes under oath….he will perjure himself if he attempts to answer questions so it is going to be a very bad day for the President if he is forced to sit with the IC staff.

How can Trump know what is coming when nothing remotely like this has ever happened before? Don't be an idiot.

Hence the nutty tweeting

Yes he knows what he did, but he's also vain enough to think that Mueller has nothing. Then there's this whole notion that it would not be prudent it indict a sitting President. So really what is the correct response.

Nixon resigned, he wasn't removed from office, and it's unlikely that Trump will be impeached, but he could be indicted when he leaves office, for crimes which haven't passed the statute of limitations.

Hence the nutty tweeting

Yes he knows what he did, but he's also vain enough to think that Mueller has nothing. Then there's this whole notion that it would not be prudent it indict a sitting President. So really what is the correct response.

Nixon resigned, he wasn't removed from office, and it's unlikely that Trump will be impeached, but he could be indicted when he leaves office, for crimes which haven't passed the statute of limitations.

Worst case realistic scenario, there's a new President and life goes on, 2025 if not 2021. Vice President Gerald Ford granted Nixon a full pardon as soon as he took office upon Nixon's resignation.

Forum List

Back